PDA

View Full Version : the public are hypocrites.

Mystic Mock
20-07-2010, 04:21 PM
you all say josie is a bunny boiler over john james but what about caoimhe? she followed john james around everywhere but do any of the public say anything? no.

Visage
20-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Are you speaking for the entire public or just the people in your class ?

Livia
20-07-2010, 04:25 PM
you all say josie is a bunny boiler over john james but what about caoimhe? she followed john james around everywhere but do any of the public say anything? no.

Didn't you say this on your last thread?

If people aren't agreeing in their droves, you've got to consider that maybe you're not on the right track.

Mystic Mock
20-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Are you speaking for the entire public or just the people in your class ?

im speaking about my own individiual opinion about what i think of the publics double standards.

Mystic Mock
20-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Didn't you say this on your last thread?

If people aren't agreeing in their droves, you've got to consider that maybe you're not on the right track.

no i slagged off caoimhe but i didnt say the public were hypocrites.

Zippy
20-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Cameltoe wanted an excuse to leave and contrived one for herself. A bit of last minute drama to up her profile for the outside world.

This poor little Cameltoe was hounded out by Josie schtick is just hilarious! Of course, it suits the Josie haters to bang that particular drum ad nauseum. Zzzzzz.

Not buying it, sorry!

Kaaarenn!
20-07-2010, 04:31 PM
I don't think Keeva was flirting with John James though. She has a boyfriend and stated all the time she was in love with him.

Livia
20-07-2010, 04:32 PM
no i slagged off caoimhe but i didnt say the public were hypocrites.

Okay, it was the same question... you just phrased it differently.

Zippy
20-07-2010, 04:37 PM
I don't think Keeva was flirting with John James though. She has a boyfriend and stated all the time she was in love with him.

O RLY? Jumping in bed with them and snuggling up to him right next to Josie and saying "I really love snuggling up" wasn't at all to wind Josie up?

It certainly was. Totally contrived. She isn't interested in JJ or Josie. Just using them for her own exit storyline.

Visage
20-07-2010, 04:39 PM
im speaking about my own individiual opinion about what i think of the publics double standards.

Right, you should have put this in your title, avoid any confusion.

StGeorge
20-07-2010, 04:56 PM
O RLY? Jumping in bed with them and snuggling up to him right next to Josie and saying "I really love snuggling up" wasn't at all to wind Josie up?

It certainly was. Totally contrived. She isn't interested in JJ or Josie. Just using them for her own exit storyline.

So....Josie getting Andrew to tell JJ she was his now and to ***** off, wasnt her winding JJ up?

MeMyselfAndI
20-07-2010, 04:57 PM

you are sooo right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Zippy
20-07-2010, 05:09 PM
So....Josie getting Andrew to tell JJ she was his now and to ***** off, wasnt her winding JJ up?

But that was clearly a joke whereas Cameltoe knew that her flirting would hit a real nerve. BIG difference.

Though I won't be surprised if you fail to see it. :xyxwave: