PDA

View Full Version : desperate ? or game plan?

LiquidGold
22-07-2010, 10:36 PM
either way its working for josie cause she always faffs around john like she desperatly wants to sleep with him! :yuk: or is it just her game plan for obvious attention and mag deals etc? we all well the sensible members on here knwo john is only after air time ,mag deals etc ! :sleep: but with josie she then started flirting with andrew is she joking or serious? what she playing at? and when andrew asked if he's better looking than john she said "yeahh" :joker: i laughed cause its soo silly! or does she always have to crave men's attention! any men! :sleep:

LiquidGold
22-07-2010, 10:37 PM
and she even said to andrew she thinks her and him are better suited than her and john wtf

Jase.
22-07-2010, 10:37 PM
I don't know, but wow. She was AMAZING in the first 2-3 weeks. Now? Absolutely atrocious. I can't believe it.

chuff me dizzy
22-07-2010, 10:41 PM
100% gameplan

chuff me dizzy
22-07-2010, 10:42 PM
and she even said to andrew she thinks her and him are better suited than her and john wtf

Shes leading him on in a nasty cruel way,Andrew truly doesnt know what shes doing ,can you imagine how he is going to feel when he finds out?how degrading for him