PDA

View Full Version : david i dislike you more now

LiquidGold
22-07-2010, 11:00 PM
after tonights hl show constantly banging on about john & josie looking like a couple getting newspaper headlines and all that sh*t he kept going on and on about boring sh*t its not the fu**ing john & josie show! then david annoyed me when he told john everything ben said about not feeling comfortable when others join them in the nest etc! talk about two faced :cloud: and to dick head john of all people :mad: way to go david! you'll proberly kick off another bully session where john shouts crap at ben :sleep: . obviously ben was talking in confidence but david 's made him seem silly by mouthing off everythin he said! :shocked:

Jase.
22-07-2010, 11:03 PM
What is there to like about him? His vile laugh? The fact he constantly walks around without a shirt, showing his fat gut, because he thinks he's lost weight? His irritating accent? His dire personality?

Total non-entity. Whoever cast this years show should hang their heads in shame.

Kazanne
22-07-2010, 11:07 PM
after tonights hl show constantly banging on about john & josie looking like a couple getting newspaper headlines and all that sh*t he kept going on and on about boring sh*t its not the fu**ing john & josie show! then david annoyed me when he told john everything ben said about not feeling comfortable when others join them in the nest etc! talk about two faced :cloud: and to dick head john of all people :mad: way to go david! you'll proberly kick off another bully session where john shouts crap at ben :sleep: . obviously ben was talking in confidence but david 's made him seem silly by mouthing off everythin he said! :shocked:

dave has gone way down in my estimation tonight,DID ben actually say that,and even if he did,what sort of mate is dave,I have noticed a few other things he has said about ben which imo,he does to score points.not nice davey boy

LBB11
22-07-2010, 11:08 PM
I didnt like him anyway but i hate him now after he was talking about Keva in the DR but the night before hes helping Mario get his bits out to run round the house , its like its ok for guys but not for women, that realy pissed me off even thow didnt realy like Keva anyway.

Lex
22-07-2010, 11:10 PM

I've been noticing for a couple of weeks now....just how two-faced, Dave is!!

And now , he's ready to make the total switch!...From team Ben to team Ratboy!....He's gradually crept to very near the top of my most despised list!!

Ratboy and SnakeyMario are just holding him off for the moment!!

LiquidGold
22-07-2010, 11:11 PM
I didnt like him anyway but i hate him now after he was talking about Keva in the DR but the night before hes helping Mario get his bits out to run round the house , its like its ok for guys but not for women, that realy pissed me off even thow didnt realy like Keva anyway.

david's a bloody hypocrit and has gotten far worse! :shocked: the bitching behind ben's back was awful to hear!

LBB11
22-07-2010, 11:13 PM
david's a bloody hypocrit and has gotten far worse! :shocked: the bitching behind ben's back was awful to hear!

And hes ment to be his best mate in there yeh right, with so called friends like them who needs enemies, and with the keva thing was he not pally with her to her face as well even after the whole wet shrit thing hes a totall nob head.

LiquidGold
22-07-2010, 11:15 PM
And hes ment to be his best mate in there yeh right, with so called friends like them who needs enemies, and with the keva thing was he not pally with her to her face as well even after the whole wet shrit thing hes a totall nob head.

fake and twofaced thats what he is :sleep:

ElProximo
22-07-2010, 11:19 PM
The desperation to hate this guy... ...or the gullibility of people to think how BB editors make them think?
Hard to decide. Maybe its a bit of both.

Peter Plunker
22-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Dave's not married to Ben and has other friends in the house. If I have a problem with one of my firends I talk about it with other friends, it's simple. You all do it too. I love my friends dearly but it doesn't they don't drive me up the wall from time to time.

Dave has also had more muck spread about him in that house by the likes of Josie, Chamaeleon and Shabby than anyone else. Were you all so quick to jump to his defence then?
Didn't think so.