PDA

View Full Version : John James' Mum Speaks about Josie

ibook4113
23-07-2010, 04:24 PM
The mum of Big Brother housemate John James Parton has said that she will ‘slap’ her son, if he breaks the heart of Bristol girl Josie Gibson.

The pair have been enjoying a flirtation since they entered the house back in June and seem to have become extra close over the last week. After watching her son on the Channel 4 reality TV show, JJ’s mum is sure that he does have feelings for Josie.

‘From John James’ behaviour I can tell he really likes Josie,’ Helena, who’s a nurse in Melbourne, told Now magazine.

‘It’s quite obvious to me that he is interested in her.’

‘He really needs someone like Josie, too,’ she added. ‘I love her.

‘She’s not backwards in coming forward. I would be thrilled if they got together.’

‘If he breaks her heart, I’ll slap him,’ she concluded.

I Agree with her - and obviously she is probably the best person to trust.

I think John James is too scarred to admit he likes her, i think he struggles with women even though he may come across otherwise.

I hope outside they are able to have at least a short good relationship, but i think it would be safe to say that he should see a phsychologist too, because his personality problems seem to inhibit his actions quite alot. Despite the way he comes across i think he has quite low self esteem and confidence, the *sometimes* cocky/arrogant attitude is a show in my opinion.

It seems that John James and Josie are getting closer though, which i am liking, they seem very good together. And John James seems to be settling down a bit, he hasn't had any big arguments for a while, and (it seems) he is talking to more people than last week.

(PS his comments about his dad were really touching, if you didn't see them they were on digitalspy John James and Josie talked about their fathers, with Josie admitting that she does not think of hers all the time. John James said that he thinks of his dad every day, and that it was a shame they had only just started having a better relationship in the months before he died. Explaining that he often fought with his father, John James said: "It's awful to say in a way, but he was jealous of mine and my mum's relationship." [it is from digitalspy - just a conversation transcription, not an article) His dad died a couple of years ago by the way... he hasn't worked since then.

Alpertinator
23-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Prepare to get mauled by JJ haters :rolleyes:

Jordan.
23-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Helena what a legend, I hope she does slap him.

snookered
23-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Sure mom.

Nice try - but not buying.

Patricia4
23-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Load of old tosh.

Saph
23-07-2010, 04:35 PM
LMAO Aww will ickle JJ get a slap from mummy? xP

Slap that bitch, MommaJJ!

Simone.
23-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Haha she sounds like a lovely mum!

Visage
23-07-2010, 04:37 PM
You go girl............

Alpertinator
23-07-2010, 04:39 PM
See :rolleyes:

Jackie
23-07-2010, 04:42 PM
LMAO Aww will ickle JJ get a slap from mummy? xP

Slap that bitch, MommaJJ!

:joker:

ange7
23-07-2010, 04:43 PM
you need to link if you quote from a source on the net. Not saying this is BS but ..... just sayin...

parmnion
23-07-2010, 04:44 PM
really, who the **** cares about them!!!!

Alpertinator
23-07-2010, 04:45 PM
Their loved ones :rolleyes:

InOne
23-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Showmance.

parmnion
23-07-2010, 04:46 PM
They're loved ones :rolleyes:

they are what?

I think it's all fake, no way they love each other.

Stacey.
23-07-2010, 04:47 PM
John's mum is so pretty!

And he's better than Josie anyway.

Alpertinator
23-07-2010, 04:50 PM
I can't believe I got the "They're/Their/There" wrong I never get them mixed up. Nutcase man. Uncool.

Malza
23-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Helena what a legend, I hope she does slap him.

I want a video from that then on Youtube!

parmnion
23-07-2010, 04:53 PM
I can't believe I got the "They're/Their/There" wrong I never get them mixed up. Nutcase man. Uncool.

to much too handle dude!

Angus
23-07-2010, 04:59 PM
I Agree with her - and obviously she is probably the best person to trust.

I think John James is too scarred to admit he likes her, i think he struggles with women even though he may come across otherwise.

I hope outside they are able to have at least a short good relationship, but i think it would be safe to say that he should see a phsychologist too, because his personality problems seem to inhibit his actions quite alot. Despite the way he comes across i think he has quite low self esteem and confidence, the *sometimes* cocky/arrogant attitude is a show in my opinion.

It seems that John James and Josie are getting closer though, which i am liking, they seem very good together. And John James seems to be settling down a bit, he hasn't had any big arguments for a while, and (it seems) he is talking to more people than last week.

(PS his comments about his dad were really touching, if you didn't see them they were on digitalspy )

Clever Mummy - ensuring JJ&J have their magazine deals on the table for when they leave the house. Better for her to go with it for now rather than rubbish it, but I remember her on BBLB when she said that Josie was just a mother figure to JJ and if anyone knows, she would!:wink: Josie does actually have a vague resemblance to Mumsy, except she's bigger.

I just don't buy that she would welcome a bunny boiler like Josie into the family (remember she gets to see all the footage that doesn't feature JJ, and a lot of it isn't pretty).

JJ's dad sounds pretty weird too if he was jealous of JJ and his mum's closeness. All sounds a bit oedipal to me.:shocked:

InOne
23-07-2010, 05:01 PM
JJ will be the next Edmund Kemper.

jjj2
23-07-2010, 05:04 PM
she is in aus only knows what she is told about Josie

Angus
23-07-2010, 05:05 PM
she is in aus only knows what she is told about Josie

No, she said on BBLB that she has been watching it.

Beastie
23-07-2010, 05:06 PM
Even if they got together.. it won't last.. a load of bollocks.

ibook4113
23-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Clever Mummy - ensuring JJ&J have their magazine deals on the table for when they leave the house. Better for her to go with it for now rather than rubbish it, but I remember her on BBLB when she said that Josie was just a mother figure to JJ and if anyone knows, she would!:wink: Josie does actually have a vague resemblance to Mumsy, except she's bigger.

I just don't buy that she would welcome a bunny boiler like Josie into the family (remember she gets to see all the footage that doesn't feature JJ, and a lot of it isn't pretty).

JJ's dad sounds pretty weird too if he was jealous of JJ and his mum's closeness. All sounds a bit oedipal to me.:shocked:

His dad died by the way