PDA

View Full Version : John James is a cert to win Big Brother.

parmnion
23-07-2010, 08:01 PM
I've had my dearstalker on, and went through all the vids and news stories on the official c4 homepage.

Any news or video featuring john james has more than treble that of any other video featuring another housemate...I'm away to the bookies tomorow to lump on!

Livia
23-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Nah... send me your money instead. I'll invest it for ya.

Claymores
23-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Nah... send me your money instead. I'll invest it for ya.

In a bottle of Laurent Perrier? :joker:

(Maybe the budget's quite low and you'll have to think of Buckfast instead)

Alpertinator
23-07-2010, 08:15 PM
He's actually my favourite remaining housemate but I don't want him to win. Two different things, especially this year as the winner will be in all stars. Not many of these would be okay in all stars, Ben, Dave and Corin have the kind of strength and the character to put up with that I think.

Thing is I don't want any of them to win the prize money because them three are of the least who deserve it. Steve deserves it the most I'll say but isn't right to be in all stars.

Seems I want Andrew to win... thing is JJ at this rate is probably going to win... I don't think he would get on with the celeb hot shots that'll be thrown in there at all. He'll hate it he'll just walk.

parmnion
23-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Great post alpertinator, I wholeheartidly agree with you about steve being the only one who deserves the money, the others have been good to watch but as you say, none of them really deserve the money.

I think rachel or dave would be good in the final two weeks, but obviously it looks like that won't happen.

In corins case I would imagine a lot of the ones going in for the final two weeks are dreading her winning, and can't decide who they would prefer to be around between dave and josie, probably josie.

Stacey.
23-07-2010, 08:41 PM
I think he'll win too. Said this for a long time now.

chuff me dizzy
23-07-2010, 08:46 PM
There is only ONE worthy winner and his name is JOHN JAMES !!

Kaaarenn!
23-07-2010, 08:48 PM
I want him to win too but from what I have seen and heard on here I'm thinking Ben is going to win but we will have to wait and see.

chuff me dizzy
23-07-2010, 08:48 PM
I've had my dearstalker on, and went through all the vids and news stories on the official c4 homepage.

Any news or video featuring john james has more than treble that of any other video featuring another housemate...I'm away to the bookies tomorow to lump on!

I had a bet on him second day in got 6-1 ,so hes always been very good near fav

parmnion
23-07-2010, 08:59 PM
I had a bet on him second day in got 6-1 ,so hes always been very good near fav

I think he can only beat himself, he needs to up his game just a little though.

JTM45
23-07-2010, 09:04 PM
There's no way on Earth John will win!!!! No way at all!!!!!
It's far more likely to be Ben and i think even Andrew stands a good chance if he continues to up his game.
I think John is probably the most likely to walk of the people left in there. He's just becoming more withdrawn with every night's highlights show!

parmnion
23-07-2010, 09:11 PM
There's no way on Earth John will win!!!! No way at all!!!!!
It's far more likely to be Ben and i think even Andrew stands a good chance if he continues to up his game.
I think John is probably the most likely to walk of the people left in there. He's just becoming more withdrawn with every night's highlights show!

But wouldn't you agree that the fact that his videos and news stories on the c4 site get 3 times more hits than any other hm, proves his popularity!

JTM45
23-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Not at all.:nono:
All that shows is that all the teeny girl fans he has probably watch the same video clip about 10 times in a row to drool (and other things) over him!:crazy:

I think he can only beat himself :shocked:

I think that's probably his only option given his uncanny ability to alienate all women except the ones who he doesn't find attractive! :hugesmile:

rusticgal
23-07-2010, 09:18 PM

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:: cheer:

parmnion
23-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Not at all.:nono:
All that shows is that all the teeny girl fans he has probably watch the same video clip about 10 times in a row to drool (and other things) over him!:crazy:

:shocked:

I think that's probably his only option given his uncanny ability to alienate all women except the ones who he doesn't find attractive! :hugesmile:

Aren't they the only people who vote though, and the gays.

Jack_
23-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Two different things, especially this year as the winner will be in all stars.

Forgot about this. Ben definitely shouldn't win now, he'll be dull as ****.

JTM45
23-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Aren't they the only people who vote though, and the gays.

You could very well have a point there :shrug:

chuff me dizzy
23-07-2010, 09:30 PM
I think he can only beat himself, he needs to up his game just a little though.

He needs to move away from Josie ,she will bring him down ,shes isolating him from the rest of the hm8s while she still flits from one to another,Dave had a dig at him tonight

poejoe
23-07-2010, 09:37 PM
He needs to move away from Josie ,she will bring him down ,shes isolating him from the rest of the hm8s while she still flits from one to another,Dave had a dig at him tonight

he needs to stop swimming around following the whale:dance:

Claymores
23-07-2010, 10:23 PM
1st stupid impression is that it might be sealed with those 3 going-in.

Zippy
23-07-2010, 10:31 PM
I will stop watching if it looks like he's heading for victory in last few weeks. Firstly Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Secondly, what a disgraceful winner he would be. Compared to all the other winners he is a nasty, angry little mess and shamelessly leading Josie on...still!

Disgusted from Tumbridge.

Zippy
23-07-2010, 10:31 PM
I will stop watching if it looks like he's heading for victory in last few weeks. Firstly Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Secondly, what a disgraceful winner he would be. Compared to all the other winners he is a nasty, angry little mess and shamelessly leading Josie on...still!

Disgusted from Tumbridge.

fivecougz
23-07-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm perplexed as to why people want Steve to win the prize money ... it's pretty much a fact that he's been a fairly BORING housemate ... a top bloke YES, a person who has served his country - and paid the price physically YES, but a boring housemate - YES. If he wins it's just the sympathy vote, not on his merit as housemate.

parmnion
23-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Or it could be said, fivecougz...the appreciation vote.

fivecougz
23-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Or it could be said, fivecougz...the appreciation vote.

Appreciation for what though? he's been a boring housemate so I can only assume you mean appreciation for him serving his country and the price he's paid for it, which again boils down to a sympathy vote

Again I think Steve is a top bloke and I take my hat off to him for his service, but this is Big Brother, so we should only be looking at what they bring to the house as a housemate

Patrick
23-07-2010, 10:40 PM
He's actually my favourite remaining housemate but I don't want him to win. Two different things, especially this year as the winner will be in all stars. Not many of these would be okay in all stars, Ben, Dave and Corin have the kind of strength and the character to put up with that I think.

Thing is I don't want any of them to win the prize money because them three are of the least who deserve it. Steve deserves it the most I'll say but isn't right to be in all stars.

Seems I want Andrew to win... thing is JJ at this rate is probably going to win... I don't think he would get on with the celeb hot shots that'll be thrown in there at all. He'll hate it he'll just walk.

Are you crazy?

Dave and Ben would be boring in All Stars and would be over shadowed by the Ex HMs.

John James knows more about Big Brother UK than any of them in there (Except Mario) and he's not even from here.

JJ deserves to be in All Stars with the Ex HMs at least he would know them, Ben hasn't even watched BB before.

Lex
23-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Not a chance!!

fivecougz
John James knows more about Big Brother UK than any of them in there (Except Mario) and he's not even from here.

I don't know if that holds true - I'm sure all the other housemates have seen just as much BBUK as JJ has - they've seen probably more, but yes as an Aussie I agree that BBUK is much more entertaining than BBAU.

LBB11

AGREE couldnt care what other people think hes a nice young guy. Im not a teenie pop omg John James is tidy just my HO hes changed alot over the weeks.

Zippy
23-07-2010, 10:46 PM
I'm perplexed as to why people want Steve to win the prize money ... it's pretty much a fact that he's been a fairly BORING housemate ... a top bloke YES, a person who has served his country - and paid the price physically YES, but a boring housemate - YES. If he wins it's just the sympathy vote, not on his merit as housemate.

Well Steve doesnt deserve the money entertainment wise. But at least you know that he actually needs the cash and it will save taxpayers some cash as he will then lose some money from benefits.

And JJ doesnt deserve a big pay check just for being a confused, angry emotional crybaby. Hell no.

None of them deserve £100g so it may as well go to the most needy.

flamingGalah!
23-07-2010, 11:27 PM
I don't think John James will win (p'd off that can't call him JJ anymore!)

He does have the teenage girl vote (& they are the biggest voting demographic) BUT for finals more people vote, so I don't think it's a cert at all that he will win, though I can him being there on the final night... unfortunately... :joker:

arsenalforever
23-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Ever since the new JJ went in i'm split now cause i think he could steal away a good few people away who simply fancy the old JJ

chauncey
23-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Sorry no.JJ inspires intense love,but he also inspires intense hatred.Come final night,I see people picking up the phone for Corin or Mario to win.

the-gaffer
24-07-2010, 12:00 AM
He wont win it, as long as Josie stays and they still haven't sealed the deal the public will keep him in but if he makes the final he definitely wont win, people might not want to lose him but they wont want to vote for him to win either, not when an English Rose like Josie is their, Ben defo wont win either, no chance people will vote the posh tory to win, they wont vote him out before the final either but they wont have him win