PDA

View Full Version : Damn you DS and your jjj loving ways!!!

chloedancer
24-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Ok so,I just received my 2nd ban from DS,for starting a thread entitled "I was wrong about jj and josie,they do end up together after all" with a link to an animated pic of a crab and a whale underwater smiling at each other.It was lighthearted fun and I have just tried to log in to find i have been banned for a week for it.How annoying.

May i join you guys here?My name is chloe.My fav is Ben(but not obsessive about it),kinda liking corin too,dislike jj and josie and their showmance very much but would prefer non entities Rachael,Steve and Mario out next.I am in a minority that liked keeley,not only was she quite hot,but i liked that she called steve out on doing nothing and i dislike the chav crowd that cheered her injury.My most "hated" hm so far was Govan and I wish Sunshine was still there.:xyxwave:

Enid
24-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Actually, I think the majority of DS dislike JJ and Josie too. They have their own appreciation thread over there though, which is cool. Think it's one of the most active threads as well. :D

Welcome though. :)

BB_Eye
24-07-2010, 06:55 PM
I totally sympathise with your situation. I remember recently seeing Electra (one of the most mature and level-headed members of that site) get a thread deleted for criticising John James' fans (no insults/abuse) and no doubt a lengthy ban too, because a troll accused her of making 'libellous comments'.

The mods on DS are some of the biggest, agenda-pushing arseholes I've ever come across.

Zippy
24-07-2010, 06:57 PM
dislike jj

Yes yes! Come sit next to me.

JJ hatred is very much encouraged around these parts. Dont hold back.

Lex
24-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Ok so,I just received my 2nd ban from DS,for starting a thread entitled "I was wrong about jj and josie,they do end up together after all" with a link to an animated pic of a crab and a whale underwater smiling at each other.It was lighthearted fun and I have just tried to log in to find i have been banned for a week for it.How annoying.

May i join you guys here?My name is chloe.My fav is Ben(but not obsessive about it),kinda liking corin too,dislike jj and josie and their very much but would prefer non entities rachael,steve and mario out next.:xyxwave:

Hi Chloe!!

Of course we'd love to have another Ben fan!!(Wait for it....duck!!)

That ban sounds suss though?....Sure you did'nt say John James(ratboy) was ugly??....He's pretty revered on here too!...But i'm allowed to call him a horrible little fake tosser!!....cos he is!!:xyxwave:

BB_Eye
24-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Actually, I think the majority of DS dislike JJ and Josie too. They have their own appreciation thread over there though, which is cool. Think it's one of the most active threads as well. :D

And yet I haven't seen any anti-John James threads on the front page for weeks. I expect you're right about most people's opinions on there. It's just that they would get probably moderated for expressing them.

GypsyGoth
24-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Welcome Chloe :hug:

skkc16
24-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Welcome we have the same views except my fav is corin closely followed by ben

Lex
24-07-2010, 07:02 PM
I hate DS!!.....I banned myself when they tried to charge me a fiver because i'm with yahoo! :nono: Greedy pillocks!!

Lex
24-07-2010, 07:04 PM

I'm the other way around! :spin:

But I can live with that!! :thumbs:

chloedancer
24-07-2010, 07:11 PM

ty

I totally sympathise with your situation. I remember recently seeing Electra (one of the most mature and level-headed members of that site) get a thread deleted for criticising John James' fans (no insults/abuse) and no doubt a lengthy ban too, because a troll accused her of making 'libellous comments'.

Why am i not surprised

Yes yes! Come sit next to me.

JJ hatred is very much encouraged around these parts. Dont hold back.

yay

That ban sounds suss though?....Sure you did'nt say John James(ratboy) was ugly??....He's pretty revered on here too!...But i'm allowed to call him a horrible little fake tosser!!....cos he is!!

I didn't say a word.just linked the cute animated pic,which is odd because actually calling them whale and crab eyes,and others *****/bitch etc etc is fine seemingly:shocked:

And yet I haven't seen any anti-John James threads on the front page for weeks. I expect you're right about most people's opinions on there. It's just that they would get probably moderated for expressing them.

Time to test that out i think:hugesmile:

Welcome Chloe

thank you:xyxwave:

Great!

I hate DS!!.....I banned myself when they tried to charge me a fiver because i'm with yahoo! Greedy pillocks!!

to get it for free i registered with some obscure 1 time email address.no idea what it is now so cant check it for their excuse to ban me:joker: