PDA

View Full Version : Does John-James actually 'LOVE' Josie?

Missg
25-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Does JohnJ really love her or was he just saying it in a 'friends' way? Been watching live streaming for a while and he was speaking to the monk, insinuating that they are together?????

Mystic Mock
25-07-2010, 12:37 AM
sometimes i think he does and sometimes i think he dosent.

i get really confused with jj.

Livia
25-07-2010, 12:39 AM
If he meant it as "friends", considering the current situation of Josie confessing to fancying him, it was an incredibly naive thing to say. I think he said it because the new HMs said that people on the outside were intrigued by the "romance" and he realised it'd keep the camera on him.

Missg
25-07-2010, 12:39 AM
Must be sooo confusing/horrible for Josie....men always do this to us! x

Wee-Mo
25-07-2010, 12:42 AM
I think he does in his own way :spin: whatever that way is but yes he cares for her a lot :worship:

Claymores
25-07-2010, 12:42 AM
Must be sooo confusing/horrible for Josie....men always do this to us! x

geez a kiss :kiss:

cell
25-07-2010, 12:43 AM
I dunno but JJ did get some pissed at Ben for the overuse of the word "love" so he must have a separate definition of the word reserved for his use towards Josie.... or you know, hes a hypocrite.

Claymores
25-07-2010, 12:44 AM
I think he does in his own way :spin: whatever that way is but yes he cares for her a lot :worship:

He's quite a caring emotional guy - cried when Caiomhe left. In that way I empathise with him

Omah
25-07-2010, 12:45 AM
JJ :love: JJ

:kiss:

:blush:

Missg
25-07-2010, 12:46 AM
geez a kiss :kiss:

Kiss kiss sweetie x

Claymores
25-07-2010, 12:46 AM
I dunno but JJ did get some pissed at Ben for the overuse of the word "love" so he must have a separate definition of the word reserved for his use towards Josie.... or you know, hes a hypocrite.

Ben: I do love John but..........then slags him for 6 hours

Keeley he loved, but was the 1st one to call her bad stuff :conf: He's a 4 faced scumbag

Claymores
25-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Kiss kiss sweetie x
awww :lovedup:

Gillian-73
25-07-2010, 01:00 AM
Very convienient john james using the 'love' word to josie on the very night 3 new HMs enter one of which is a gorgeous looking fella! Hmmmmmmm!

Josielover
25-07-2010, 01:22 AM
I don't know why everyone is saying it's 'convienient' that john James told josie he loved her last night. It's not the first time he's said it.

as90
25-07-2010, 01:24 AM
I don't think so, he's only 23 or something, still interested in fooling around, i think people read too much into this.

ElProximo
25-07-2010, 01:25 AM
Does JohnJ really love her or was he just saying it in a 'friends' way? Been watching live streaming for a while and he was speaking to the monk, insinuating that they are together?????

It's a love/sex and then some kind of 'Maternal' thing going on there. I'm just worried they may try and make love and he ends up leaving due to sustained injuries.

I like them as true BB11ers but Josie and JJ combined they are not half as interesting as Ben's strange love affair with himself.

parmnion
25-07-2010, 01:31 AM

you couldn't balance a midgies cock on the space of bed that john j has crawled into.

skkc16
25-07-2010, 01:34 AM
he meant as friends he didnt he is in love with her, although im not sure how josie took this. it was a pretty ignorant statement to make tbh knowing josie's feelings for him, he just raised her hopes up

Josielover
25-07-2010, 01:34 AM
I don't think so, he's only 23 or something, still interested in fooling around, i think people read too much into this.

I don't see why him being 23 means he can't be in love. I know alot of guys that age that are ready to stop just fooling around with women and actually get serious with someone.

parmnion
25-07-2010, 01:36 AM
he meant as friends he didnt he is in love with her, although im not sure how josie took this. it was a pretty ignorant statement to make tbh knowing josie's feelings for him, he just raised her hopes up

don't you think he just wants a blow job?

boomoo
25-07-2010, 01:46 AM
If he meant it as "friends", considering the current situation of Josie confessing to fancying him, it was an incredibly naive thing to say. I think he said it because the new HMs said that people on the outside were intrigued by the "romance" and he realised it'd keep the camera
on him.

Exactly. He knows a great deal about BB and how it operates. A showmance is always the way to keep yourself in.

His constantly claiming he does not care is a sham. he always aware of the cameras and poses more than anyone else.

But he will be there until the final and he will probably voted the winner. He will say i played it real.

skkc16
25-07-2010, 01:49 AM
don't you think he just wants a blow job?

nope remember that very first week in the garden while discussing with rachael and loads of other people he said he doesn't like blow jobs, in fact he said he doesn't care if he never has sex

James
25-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Exactly. He knows a great deal about BB and how it operates. A showmance is always the way to keep yourself in.

His constantly claiming he does not care is a sham. he always aware of the cameras and poses more than anyone else.

But he will be there until the final and he will probably voted the winner. He will say i played it real.

If he knew about how BB operates, and was in it to win it, surely he'd know that house romances usually end up in the people involved being voted out or disliked?

parmnion
25-07-2010, 01:53 AM
nope remember that very first week in the garden while discussing with rachael and loads of other people he said he doesn't like blow jobs, in fact he said he doesn't care if he never has sex

good point...I hope he's not going to just start rubbing up and down josies leg like an over exuberant border collie!

skkc16
25-07-2010, 01:59 AM
good point...I hope he's not going to just start rubbing up and down josies leg like an over exuberant border collie!

:joker:

Omah
25-07-2010, 01:59 AM

Reminds me of Jack "The Spurter" Tweedy ..... :shocked:

Bonneh
25-07-2010, 05:54 AM
JJ1 sees Josie as a sugar mummy.

I have no idea about Josie's living arrangements outside the house, I'm not really that interested TBH, but it seems Josie has painted a picture in JJ1's mind of a comfortable life style in Bristol for him to get a foot hold, as part of his life plan to move to the UK, and all the opportunities it may present to him (in his mind at least).

It's quite sad really.

Julesuk
25-07-2010, 07:48 AM
why would he need a foot hold, he has a british passport, his parents were born here (so chances are he knows people here) and he also has money.

RosieRed xxx
25-07-2010, 09:07 AM
I think that John James does fancy Josie and that they will get together, I dont think they are doing it for the cameras. I dont care what other ppl think, this is my opinion and it has been for a while.

Angus
25-07-2010, 10:01 AM
I don't see why him being 23 means he can't be in love. I know alot of guys that age that are ready to stop just fooling around with women and actually get serious with someone.

Josie is NOT HIS TYPE, how many more ways can this be said? - he has said it himself just a few days ago, the whole transcript in the diary room on Tuesday is on the "I love you Jose" thread. I have no problem accepting he likes her as a friend, but she takes the relationship much more seriously.

He let slip a little while back how he would climb over everyone to win. Do you seriously think he travelled thousands of miles to audition for BB "just for the experience"? Please! He wants to win, and his game plan has been very effective so far in getting him maximum air time.

WOMBAI
25-07-2010, 10:10 AM
I think that John James does fancy Josie and that they will get together, I dont think they are doing it for the cameras. I dont care what other ppl think, this is my opinion and it has been for a while.

You old romantic! If you want to kid yourself, no skin off anyone else's noses! :joker: