PDA

View Full Version : Has Steve walked yet?

zukhov
26-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Lets hope so.. after 'giving all he can' i.e showing us his pervey side and his nasty side with Keeley and demonstrating sleep mode to the other HM. His ego was totally destroyed by fat black guy wanting to nom him for 'thinking hes untouchable'.

Worst HM ever and the most likley to survive to the final. Hope he does bottle it and walk.. the only time he has been confronted in the house (by a guy outside) and he want to do a runner? Hero don't mean what it used to.

Alpertinator
26-07-2010, 03:35 PM
David Carradine.

Mystic Mock
26-07-2010, 03:38 PM
ahoy needs to go his boring.

WOMBAI
26-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Lets hope so.. after 'giving all he can' i.e showing us his pervey side and his nasty side with Keeley and demonstrating sleep mode to the other HM. His ego was totally destroyed by fat black guy wanting to nom him for 'thinking hes untouchable'.

Worst HM ever and the most likley to survive to the final. Hope he does bottle it and walk.. the only time he has been confronted in the house (by a guy outside) and he want to do a runner? Hero don't mean what it used to.

He hasn't been 'pervy' at all - just your dirty mind! They are all touchy feely in there - so to jump on him for doing the same is not only unfair - but very biased! :nono:

Mystic Mock
26-07-2010, 03:40 PM
He hasn't been 'pervy' at all - just your dirty mind! They are all touchy feely in there - so to jump on him for doing the same is not only unfair - but very biased! :nono:

he touches girls necks in a very pervy way his infact worse than mario for touching the guys up.

zukhov
26-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Rest in peace, Grashopper.

Abhorsen
26-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Well, has he? Probably under the bed covers or in the toilet, oh you said WALKED not WANKED.

WOMBAI
26-07-2010, 03:43 PM
he touches girls necks in a very pervy way his infact worse than mario for touching the guys up.

If he were touching their genitals - then you might have a point - but their necks - you are just biased against him because of his age, looks etc!

zukhov
26-07-2010, 03:44 PM

Yeh he was not at all pervy with Keely, he never for example continually made sexual comments and inuendos to her, he never managed to shock an entire room of the countrys biggest mouths into silence with his spanking routine. He never got uppity and nasty with her when he realised what HE looked like.

cough

ILoveTRW
26-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Yeah I think he left last week, haven't seen him since then.

zukhov
26-07-2010, 03:47 PM
At least he gave all he could. Lack of legs does not make up for lack of personality.

hotleggs
26-07-2010, 03:49 PM
the biggest perv in the house is father ted dave

he is always hanging about the guys , holding hands and stuff , i think daves gay

WOMBAI
26-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Yeh he was not at all pervy with Keely, he never for example continually made sexual comments and inuendos to her, he never managed to shock an entire room of the countrys biggest mouths into silence with his spanking routine. He never got uppity and nasty with her when he realised what HE looked like.

cough

Getting uppity was just a defence mechanism because he was angry that he might have made a fool of himself - that doesn't make him a perve! He was just having a laugh with her as he got on well with her - if it had been JJ or one of the other young guys - it wouldn't have been an issue in your book, I wouldn't mind betting! Blatant double standards!

Alpertinator
26-07-2010, 03:55 PM
the biggest perv in the house is father ted dave

he is always hanging about the guys , holding hands and stuff , i think daves gay

That makes him a perv? Hanging out with guys, holding hands with guys and you're opinion that he is gay... makes him perverted? ...kinda' homophobic... kinda'... red neck... kinda'... Laramie Project... I mean when were you born? Christ...