PDA

View Full Version : Jodie Appreciation Society

lily.
06-01-2006, 10:26 AM
The first CBB club has been formed. Anyone wanna join, just add it to your sig!

~Kizwiz~
06-01-2006, 10:27 AM
I might just wait for a while on that one stropz... I'll let you know

lily.
06-01-2006, 10:28 AM
:laugh: You know me and my clubs! I had to be the first to start one!

~Kizwiz~
06-01-2006, 10:44 AM
That I do honey...... but i might sit on the fence for a while

BigSister
06-01-2006, 10:47 AM
I doubt i will be joining Stropz

lily.
06-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Not a fan then Rebecca?

We agreed on the last 2 clubs. 2 out of 3 aint bad girl! :thumbs:

BigSister
06-01-2006, 11:10 AM
Not at the moment no......

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Ill Join!

Jodie 2 Win!

lily.
06-01-2006, 11:18 AM
yAy.. member #1... Woo Hoo.. he he.. even if it's just us, it's still the best CBB club Aaron! :thumbs:

Arneldo
06-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Lol - Ya!

Yahoo - Go Jodie!

Corkie
06-01-2006, 11:31 AM
i might join she seems cool and sounds very clever (about 10 gcse's and passed a levels)

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 11:49 AM
What do you guys like about her? Just courious ;)
I personally think she is awful.

Corkie
06-01-2006, 11:52 AM
well i think she seems fun, up for a laugh, and just herself

but i might totally change my mind

Sunny_01
06-01-2006, 11:53 AM
I like her but not enough to join an appreciation club just yet!

lily.
06-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by GlitterEyes

She is very genuine. I think a lot of folk judge her on appearance, how she dresses etc. She's up for a good laugh. She has a nice personality.

If you look beyond her appearance and her occupation, she is actually just a really nice girl.

Corkie
06-01-2006, 11:56 AM
i hope you dont mind i added member #2 in my siggy

RosieMcCann
06-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Somebody should tell the poor lass to put her lippie on a bit better.She might be quite preety then.

lily.
06-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by corkie
i hope you dont mind i added member #2 in my siggy

I don't mind at all matey! :thumbs:

CharlotteSometimes
06-01-2006, 12:06 PM
I don't really have any opinion of her so far, really. I think she's pretty lame though, given that she's only famous (to a minority) for cheapening her gender by exposing herself for cash. And the blatant sympathy seeking is extremely annoying. Every other sentence is about her being bullied. If that's genuine, then it's not nice to hear. But there's still no need to go on about it over and over, at every possible opportunity. I just don't think people deserve any praise for having no talent whatsoever, and essentially prostituting themselves.

I doubt her integrity as well. Last night, she said that she'd met one of the Baywatch actresses when she was 15. When Traci asked her how, she said that she'd been employed as an in-house photographer on The Big Breakfast. Given that she would've been under age, still at school and not qualified, her story seems more than a little patchy.

Princess
06-01-2006, 12:54 PM
I don't know what I think of her yet,I'll think about joining

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by RosieMcCann
Somebody should tell the poor lass to put her lippie on a bit better.She might be quite preety then.

Rofl I was thinking the same thing, she has chav written all over her with that style. Also needs a nose job if she is to look pretty.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Stropz

She is very genuine. I think a lot of folk judge her on appearance, how she dresses etc. She's up for a good laugh. She has a nice personality.

If you look beyond her appearance and her occupation, she is actually just a really nice girl.

Does a really nice girl sleep with a different guy each week? Fair enough when working she has to wear revealing/less clothing but when shes clubbing she is after media attention and when she is flashing her body on purpose and posing for the attention of the cameras gets annoying. Last night she was constantly looking in the mirror and checking her hair was in the right place and she was only in there 5 minutes lol.

When she is around pete there convosations can be quite fun to listen to and I really like pete he seems very down to earth. I think Jodie only did big brother to stay in the running modeling wise against Jordan. The public like Jordan and she earned respect doing the bug show and I think Jodie is looking for some respect aswell from doing this show.

lily.
06-01-2006, 01:09 PM
I think she will get the respect once folk get a chance to see what she is really like. Public perception of her may change.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 01:13 PM

treacle
06-01-2006, 01:13 PM
I really like Jodie since I started to read her blogs on her website a while ago so I would like to join and be N0 3 if thats ok with you Stropz!

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Yeah I dont like the bullying card being played out over and over. Yes she was bullied at school, that is bad and i do feel for her but getting her body out shows that she has the confidence to move on with her life.

The media slam her because she gives it to them on a plate, always with a man on her arm, coming out of clubs drunk, wearing next to nothing, slagging off Jordan and Pete. She is very childish and jealous of Jordan and her family. Jordan is a very settled person (or atleast she comes across as happy and settled) whereas Jodie isnt she is single...(well i think she is at the moment) and seems unhappy.

She tries to make out that she is up for anything and up for a laugh but I personally think she trys to hard to be liked. If she kept her clothes on in big brother she would gain some respect but I can see her being in that pool in the skimpiest cosy very soon sipping booze and being very loud and annoying.

ThaGazBoi
06-01-2006, 01:17 PM
Ill join Jodie is fit

Slartibartfast
06-01-2006, 01:18 PM
Aaha, looks like we'll be on opposite teams again Stropz, cos I really don't like Jodie Marsh and certainly won't be joing the appreciation society!!! (unless it's as a secret spy again, working for the other side :shocked:)

I'd have to agree with most of what charlottesometimes said above. I have very little time or respect for these people who are famous for no particular reason. Having big tits and an eagerness to ***** themselves out to the media does not create a figure of respect IMO.

Still, in saying that, my disdain for Jordan diminished slightly after watching her in the jungle so I'll try to reserve judgement on Jodie for a while. Open mind and all that....

lily.
06-01-2006, 01:26 PM
Opposite teams it is then Slarti - as usual!!! Still good having you around for a debate or two!!!

There would be something wrong with the world if we were both on the same team after all! :laugh:

GlitterEyes
06-01-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Slartibartfast
Aaha, looks like we'll be on opposite teams again Stropz, cos I really don't like Jodie Marsh and certainly won't be joing the appreciation society!!! (unless it's as a secret spy again, working for the other side :shocked:)

I'd have to agree with most of what charlottesometimes said above. I have very little time or respect for these people who are famous for no particular reason. Having big tits and an eagerness to ***** themselves out to the media does not create a figure of respect IMO.

Still, in saying that, my disdain for Jordan diminished slightly after watching her in the jungle so I'll try to reserve judgement on Jodie for a while. Open mind and all that....

Jordan is very similar BUT Jordan in the last few years has grown from being just a page 3 to being a mum, wife, and nice down to earth gutsy girl on Im a celeb she showed people that she was more than just a body and full credit to her. Jodie will have to pull out all the stops to try and get as much respect as Jordan got going on Im a celeb get me outta here.

Princess
06-01-2006, 01:42 PM
Can I join???

Ruth
06-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Slartibartfast

Yeah I agree with this. Why exactly is Jodie Marsh a celebrity? Mind you, the same could be said of Faria Alam - selling kiss-and-tell stories does not make someone a celeb in my book!

But back to Jodie...I also used to really dislike Jordan, but found myself warming to her over the past year or so. This show may have the same effect for Jodie. I thought she looked really nervous meeting the other housemates. So I'm going to reserve judgement for a bit and see how the show pans out.

Oh, and Slartibartfast - it's great to see you back!:thumbs:

Chrizzle
06-01-2006, 03:48 PM
Im loving Jodie
I was watching it live last night she did a great speech about her being hated.
She has won over the respect of me. And my friends, and family.
They are all saying such great things about her. And Im so glad!

Chrizzle
06-01-2006, 05:06 PM
May I be a member??
Please
Lol

Corkie
06-01-2006, 06:02 PM
im a bit confused crazzygazza it says you member number two when i am :conf:

ThaGazBoi
06-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Sorry, I Changed corkie to number 4, Didnt realise!!

Corkie
06-01-2006, 06:03 PM
its ok mate

and she is preety fit :hugesmile:

~Kizwiz~
06-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Give me a number then.... :laugh:

ThaGazBoi
06-01-2006, 09:19 PM
I think your Number 5 Kizzy but your have to ask stropz

Princess
06-01-2006, 09:20 PM
And me!

ThaGazBoi
06-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Kizwiz- Member #5
Princess- Member #6

~Kizwiz~
06-01-2006, 09:27 PM
Done :thumbs:

lily.
06-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz
Member #6 - Princess

Legend
06-01-2006, 09:45 PM
Well Chrizzle is number 7 so i'm number 8! Loving Jodie me :spin:

lily.
06-01-2006, 09:46 PM
update:

Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz
Member #6 - Princess
Member #7 - Chrizzle
Member #8 - Legend

ThaGazBoi
06-01-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Legend
Well Chrizzle is number 7 so i'm number 8! Loving Jodie me :spin:

So am i :bouncy:

lily.
06-01-2006, 09:49 PM
I need to make a sig. I can't be the founder of the appreciation society and not have a sig!.. :blush:

~Kizwiz~
06-01-2006, 09:51 PM
I need to make a sig. I can't be the founder of the appreciation society and not have a sig!.. :blush:

Come on girl... get your butt in gear!

Legend
06-01-2006, 09:51 PM
Yeah i want to make a jodie/chantelle sig :laugh:

ThaGazBoi
06-01-2006, 09:52 PM
So do i, But i dont how to make them!! :spin2:

lily.
06-01-2006, 09:53 PM
I don't have any fancy schmancy software, so I'm just gonna fire some chit together, and hope for the best.. BrB

Legend
06-01-2006, 09:58 PM
I have Paint Show Pro X but only know how to edit a pic on that so can't make banenrs on it. Good old paint it is then ill add some things to it lol.

Nikkos
06-01-2006, 09:58 PM
jody rules! i love her to bits :)

~Kizwiz~
06-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Goodle some tutorials for photoshop... it's the only way to learn!!!

lily.
06-01-2006, 10:25 PM
not bad for a 10 minute job eh?

lily.
06-01-2006, 10:33 PM
nice job Gaz.. we rule.. with our half ar$ed home-made banners!!!!! :laugh:

Joyce
06-01-2006, 10:45 PM
Can I join the Jodie Marsh club:hello:

Legend
06-01-2006, 10:45 PM
Theres my jodie and chantelle banner. Pretty plop i kno but i don't know how to work ppx lol. :joker:

ThaGazBoi
06-01-2006, 11:36 PM
nice job Gaz.. we rule.. with our half ar$ed home-made banners!!!!! :laugh:

Yeh they rule..:laugh:

ThaGazBoi
06-01-2006, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Joyce
Can I join the Jodie Marsh club:hello:

Yes Joyce. Your memeber nine

ThaGazBoi
06-01-2006, 11:38 PM
UPDATE:

Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz
Member #6 - Princess
Member #7 - Chrizzle
Member #8 - Legend
Member #9 - Joyce
[/quote]

Sorry for taking for job Stropz..Just thought id add joyce to the list :xyxwave:

RosieMcCann
07-01-2006, 12:01 AM

Im agreeing with GlitterEyes on this one.All jodie is after is the sympathy vote.Fancy her saying she didnt like Faria because she is only famous for sleeping with Sven!The only reason jody is famous is caus she gets her tits out all over the papers...where is the talent in that??

ictech
08-01-2006, 01:31 AM
can i join the appreciation society.

InTheHood
10-01-2006, 04:46 AM
I will join if i'm allowed :wavey:

I don't fancy her, I don't even think her obvious personality is attractive, but I see potential, I think she could be a really nice person, given time :xyxwave:

Sunny_01
10-01-2006, 07:31 AM
Not wanting to be a member BUT even though I know the girl is shallow, self centred, childish etc etc etc I still like her lol :joker:

roofy
10-01-2006, 01:07 PM
I can't stand her and for once, I actually can't even see other people's point of view on liking her! There's so many things I can't stand I can't even be bothered to write them down! Get her out!

InTheHood
10-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Sunny_01
Not wanting to be a member BUT even though I know the girl is shallow, self centred, childish etc etc etc I still like her lol :joker:

:joker:

Tanser_Man
10-01-2006, 06:07 PM
Tut tut Tanser - no threatening to burn TIBB we have very sensitive sprinklers - Sunny_01

Stropz im suprised at you, you normally support good people, not fake boring people like her.

Nikkos
10-01-2006, 09:07 PM
Jodie really kept hwe dignity against creep Pete and cry baby Barrymore tonight, go Jodie! :thumbs:

Sunny_01
10-01-2006, 09:13 PM
I am sorry but you really think she maintained her dignity? she behaved like a spoilt child! who ran off to bed when she did not get to talk the loudest.

Glittereyes I take it all back :bawling:

lily.
10-01-2006, 09:26 PM
Hmms.. I reckon Pete and Michael were bang out of order on tonight's show. Michael is wearing on me seriously. He has become obsessed with picking at Jodie's shortcomings. I'm not saying she is perfect, but for the love of god Michael, give it a bleedin rest!!!

Sunny_01
10-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Stropz I agree the way they handled the situation was bang out but that said Jodie did not help her cause really.

I think sadly they made no allowance for the fact that she is not as articulate as they are and struggles to get her point across, I have to say like I thought michael had a Bee is his bonnet about not being 1st lol

stoney12
10-01-2006, 09:34 PM
I seriously think Pete and Jodie might have settled diffrences last night.It was Barrymores parania that ruined it.

Leon
10-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Personally i feel sorry for Jodie. Bullying as a young child has left her emotionally scarred, so much so that she is extremly insecure. She can't shake off the flack from the media like most celebs manage to.

This manifests itself in her revealing way of dressing, she needs control of the situation and this gives her control, and money.

The problem is she's so desperate to be accepted that when someone disagrees with her she feels victimised subconciousley and gets upset.

Idiots like Barrymore and that monstrosity Pete think she's putting this on for the sympathy vote.

If people just chilled out and were gentle with her to start off with, therew ould be no problems.

Sunny_01
10-01-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Leon
Personally i feel sorry for Jodie. Bullying as a young child has left her emotionally scarred, so much so that she is extremly insecure. She can't shake off the flack from the media like most celebs manage to.

This manifests itself in her revealing way of dressing, she needs control of the situation and this gives her control, and money.

The problem is she's so desperate to be accepted that when someone disagrees with her she feels victimised subconciousley and gets upset.

Idiots like Barrymore and that monstrosity Pete think she's putting this on for the sympathy vote.

If people just chilled out and were gentle with her to start off with, therew ould be no problems.

I do feel sympathy for Jodie but I dont think that people should have to tip toe around her either. She isnt always gentle with other people so can not expect the same in return. I do not accept that allowances should be made for her as an adult - as an adult we have choices and she chooses to be one of lifes victims at times, she sees it as her role. She can walk away from that role if she wants to.

Leon
10-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Leon

I do feel sympathy for Jodie but I dont think that people should have to tip toe around her either. She isnt always gentle with other people so can not expect the same in return. I do not accept that allowances should be made for her as an adult - as an adult we have choices and she chooses to be one of lifes victims at times, she sees it as her role. She can walk away from that role if she wants to.

I agree. And as soon as she tries to stand up to people she is told to ''stop interrupting - and listen''.

Bubs
10-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Can I join please!!
After watching tonight I feel I have gained alot of respect for her. Yes she maybe moany and cry alot and feel sorry for herself but the way Pete and especially Barrymore were going at her I thought she did really well to hold it as together as she did.

Nikkos
10-01-2006, 09:47 PM
have we got a jodie fansite going or should i make one???

AndyJK
10-01-2006, 10:06 PM

Most glamour models and page 3 girls have this aloofness about them. They get a spot on their face or read a half-bad tabloid story about them getting drunk at a party or something and their whole world collapses around them.

Jody's problems next to a lot of people's are utterly insignificant. She has a nice family, is wealthy, attractive (even without her make up) and lives a showbiz lifestyle most people would die for. So her constant "me, me, me" whining attitude, criticism of other celebrities and obsession with sex only antagonizes people who see her as a vacuous slag.

The only people Jodie will really get on with are those of her own ilk, namely self-absorbed talent vacuums.

Nikkos
10-01-2006, 10:08 PM
isnt this meant to be a jodie appreciation thread?

there's an anti-jodie post...

lily.
10-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Bubs
Can I join please!!
After watching tonight I feel I have gained alot of respect for her. Yes she maybe moany and cry alot and feel sorry for herself but the way Pete and especially Barrymore were going at her I thought she did really well to hold it as together as she did.

Anyone can join.

I agree that she did well to hold it together, even if she did actually walk off in the end. I would have smacked both of them around a bit long before it got to that stage. The way they spoke to her was deplorable. They have no regard for her at all. They are entitled to like or dislike her, but that was a disgraceful display in my opinion.

ThaGazBoi
10-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Jodies wicked. Im part of this. She rocks!! :bouncy::blush:

AndyJK
10-01-2006, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by nikkos12345
isnt this meant to be a jodie appreciation thread?

there's an anti-jodie post...

I'm not anti-Jodie or anyone. I don't dislike anyone in the house.

These 'appreciation' threads are on the whole pointless and hardly riveting stuff though. Don't you think?

Bubs
10-01-2006, 10:21 PM
Ok great thanks!! What number will I be??
I totally agree btw I would never have stood for being spoken to like that. They were especially Michael patronising and belittleing towards her IMO she did well and probably under the circumstances did the right thing by walking away!! Wait till your on the outside love then let them have it I say!!lol!!

lily.
10-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Andy, it's just some light hearted fun.

Nikkos, I respect anyone's opinion, whether they agree with mine or not. I don't have a problem with Andy posting his in this or any other thread.

lily.
10-01-2006, 10:23 PM
UPDATE:

Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz
Member #6 - Princess
Member #7 - Chrizzle
Member #8 - Legend
Member #9 - Joyce
Member #10 - Bubs

InTheHood
10-01-2006, 10:25 PM
You missed me out again :nono: :joker:

Is it because I liked Sam in BB6 :blush: :bouncy:

Bubs
10-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Ok that is cool so I am ten for two different societies must be a good omen (I hope so):bigsmile:

AndyJK
10-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Andy, it's just some light hearted fun.

Nikkos, I respect anyone's opinion, whether they agree with mine or not. I don't have a problem with Andy posting his in this or any other thread.

Appreciation for Jodie Marsh. That's laughable isnt it?

Ok Stropz, as you're the founder of the club please can you list me 5 good reasons why we, the British public, should be appreciative of Jodie Marsh because I'm struggling to think of one.

lily.
10-01-2006, 10:54 PM
I don't think anyone should be appreciative of her. I don't wish to change anyone's opinion of her.

I think she's alright. I like her. I think she is a much nicer person than she is perceived to be. But, that is just my opinion, and if anyone shares that opinion, then that's fine. It they don't share my opinion, that is also fine.

This isn't a cult dah-lin. I'm not looking to brainwash anyone. You have obviously made up your mind about Jodie and you don't like her. Again, I say, that's fine by me. I don't feel inclined to list 5 things I like about her in an effort to convince you to share my opinion. I respect that you have your own opinion, and if anyone needs to be convinced to like her, then they obviously are incapable of forming their own opinions.

Incidentally, who's your favourite this year?

AndyJK
10-01-2006, 11:47 PM
I don't think anyone should be appreciative of her. I don't wish to change anyone's opinion of her.

I think she's alright. I like her. I think she is a much nicer person than she is perceived to be. But, that is just my opinion, and if anyone shares that opinion, then that's fine. It they don't share my opinion, that is also fine.

This isn't a cult dah-lin. I'm not looking to brainwash anyone. You have obviously made up your mind about Jodie and you don't like her. Again, I say, that's fine by me. I don't feel inclined to list 5 things I like about her in an effort to convince you to share my opinion. I respect that you have your own opinion, and if anyone needs to be convinced to like her, then they obviously are incapable of forming their own opinions.

Incidentally, who's your favourite this year?
I don't dislike Jodie. I actually think she's a great housemate and I hope she avoids eviction. I just feel she's let herself down by going into the house and hitting the self-destruct button and antagonizing everybody. She has a lot of growing up to do.

And I don't have a favourite housemate really. I like most of them.

CharlotteSometimes
11-01-2006, 12:24 AM

I agree that she did well to hold it together, even if she did actually walk off in the end. I would have smacked both of them around a bit long before it got to that stage. The way they spoke to her was deplorable. They have no regard for her at all. They are entitled to like or dislike her, but that was a disgraceful display in my opinion.

Did you see the whole thing when it happened, Stropz? I think she got off pretty lightly, really. That was only a snapshot of what it must be like listening to her droning on and on and on all day long. I think most people would've snapped.

InTheHood
11-01-2006, 12:47 AM
Can you imagine listening to Pete all day whilst smelling the deadness of his coat.

I'd be pretty mad if I had to view his wannabee woman personality.

Jodie is a woman, Pete's not, figure out the jealous one.

Traci said it on night 1 "Pete wants what i've got"

lily.
11-01-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by CharlotteSometimes

Did you see the whole thing when it happened, Stropz?

Unfortunately, no, I haven't been able to watch any of the live feed on the show at all. So, therefore I'm relying on the C4 show, which I am aware is cleverly edited. So maybe I don't have the whole story, and am not seeing the bigger picture so-to-speak.

I'm glad you brought that up Charlotte, because there's always a lot more going on than C4 choose to show. They have an agenda when the highlights are being selected for the shows, depending on how they want the public to perceive the HMs.

Dr.G
11-01-2006, 10:07 AM
UPDATE:

Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz
Member #6 - Princess
Member #7 - Chrizzle
Member #8 - Legend
Member #9 - Joyce
Member #10 - Bubs

Can you add me please Stropz....

Jodi to stay!

lily.
11-01-2006, 10:41 AM
UPDATE:

Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz
Member #6 - Princess
Member #7 - Chrizzle
Member #8 - Legend
Member #9 - Joyce
Member #10 - Bubs
Member #11 - Dr.G

Done Dr.G. Anyone wishing to add themselves just take a number and repost the register. :thumbs:

ordinarygirl
11-01-2006, 11:00 AM
i'm in college today co just wondering how is Jodie coping today?
do you think she'll stick it out i hope she does.
it would be a shame to lose her especially when the likes of Pete is still in there.

Liam
11-01-2006, 11:03 AM
I love Jodie:hello::xyxwave:

Fangz
11-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by InTheHood
Can you imagine listening to Pete all day whilst smelling the deadness of his coat.

I'd be pretty mad if I had to view his wannabee woman personality.

Jodie is a woman, Pete's not, figure out the jealous one.

Traci said it on night 1 "Pete wants what i've got"
"Smelling the deadness of his coat"? Well cared for furs really don't smell bad at all, and Pete is hardly the loudest HM in there. He's honest, which is more than can be said for most of the others.
Jodie has been hounding him about his coat since they were in there, I think he's got the right to take him down a peg or two.

I don't think Pete wants to be a full-blown woman, I think he just likes dressing up in woman's clothing and cosmetics. I know Pete doesn't like being called a transvestite, and I can understand that, but most cross-dressers class themselves as completely different to transsexuals, they aren't the same thing at all.

The most you can say about Pete is that he blurs the gender definitions, going by his masculine name while dressing like a woman, and where's the harm in that? He is a genuinely sharp and witty guy, slightly bitchy, but true to himself.

lily.
11-01-2006, 04:23 PM
UPDATE:

Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz
Member #6 - Princess
Member #7 - Chrizzle
Member #8 - Legend
Member #9 - Joyce
Member #10 - Bubs
Member #11 - Dr.G
Member #12 - InTheHood (sorry bout that mate :thumbs:)

Nikkos
11-01-2006, 05:00 PM
These 'appreciation' threads are on the whole pointless and hardly riveting stuff though. Don't you think?

no not really it's somewhere that members with the same view can discuss certain topics. It's nice to not have opposed views now and again

InTheHood
11-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Fangz

"Smelling the deadness of his coat"? Well cared for furs really don't smell bad at all, and Pete is hardly the loudest HM in there. He's honest, which is more than can be said for most of the others.
Jodie has been hounding him about his coat since they were in there, I think he's got the right to take him down a peg or two.

I don't think Pete wants to be a full-blown woman, I think he just likes dressing up in woman's clothing and cosmetics. I know Pete doesn't like being called a transvestite, and I can understand that, but most cross-dressers class themselves as completely different to transsexuals, they aren't the same thing at all.

The most you can say about Pete is that he blurs the gender definitions, going by his masculine name while dressing like a woman, and where's the harm in that? He is a genuinely sharp and witty guy, slightly bitchy, but true to himself.

I don't mean smell as in literally, I mean smell as in, you know it was once a real animal, murdered for someone like Pete's pleasure.

I wish Tony Banks (RIP) was in there instead of George Galloway, Pete would be reduced to tears. Tony was anti hunting, and a very passionate man about it, and pulled no punches, he could reduce people to tears with his play on words.

I don't think Pete would treat Tony the way he treats Jodie, simply because Jodie is weaker and not 100% with the facts, Tony would have just ripped his views into pieces, and we need more people like that.

Joyce
11-01-2006, 06:10 PM
support Jodie Marsh keep her in the house

InTheHood
11-01-2006, 06:11 PM
UPDATE:

Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz
Member #6 - Princess
Member #7 - Chrizzle
Member #8 - Legend
Member #9 - Joyce
Member #10 - Bubs
Member #11 - Dr.G
Member #12 - InTheHood (sorry bout that mate :thumbs:)

Thank You :spin2:

Did you know number 12 is my favourite number :puzzled:

It must be my lucky day :joker:

No, seriously it is :eureka:

~Kizwiz~
11-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Welcome to the club In the Hood :thumbs:

InTheHood
11-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Thanks kizwiz

Although I think it will be game over come Friday :rolleyes:

~Kizwiz~
11-01-2006, 06:19 PM
I have a feeling it will too... which is a shame really. she seems to be sturing up a storm and its always a shame when the most entertaining gets the boot.

I hope that George will go... but I dont think thats likely to happen

InTheHood
11-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by kizwiz
I have a feeling it will too... which is a shame really. she seems to be sturing up a storm and its always a shame when the most entertaining gets the boot.

I hope that George will go... but I dont think thats likely to happen

George has interesting tales, Pete just drones on about nothing all day.

EugeneSully
11-01-2006, 06:42 PM

George has interesting tales, Pete just drones on about nothing all day.

Pete just drones on about Make up and Fur and George just talks a load of cack which is funny but he's not really LIKED in the house which is a bummer.:blush:

InTheHood
11-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by EugeneSully

Pete just drones on about Make up and Fur and George just talks a load of cack which is funny but he's not really LIKED in the house which is a bummer.:blush:

Exciting house :joker:

EugeneSully
11-01-2006, 06:51 PM

Exciting house :joker:

It is innit?? George is a funny guy though, despite the whole Saddam thing he had going on, I do think he's a good guy who is totally off his trolley!:dance:

InTheHood
11-01-2006, 06:53 PM

It is innit?? George is a funny guy though, despite the whole Saddam thing he had going on, I do think he's a good guy who is totally off his trolley!:dance:

I don't know the full details of the Saddam thing, but he seems okay

AndyJK
11-01-2006, 07:11 PM

I don't mean smell as in literally, I mean smell as in, you know it was once a real animal, murdered for someone like Pete's pleasure.

I wish Tony Banks (RIP) was in there instead of George Galloway, Pete would be reduced to tears. Tony was anti hunting, and a very passionate man about it, and pulled no punches, he could reduce people to tears with his play on words.

I don't think Pete would treat Tony the way he treats Jodie, simply because Jodie is weaker and not 100% with the facts, Tony would have just ripped his views into pieces, and we need more people like that.

They may well have been reduced to tears seeing Tony Banks keel over and die in the Big Brother house.

What a strange thing to say.

And can I just add you don't have to be anti-hunting to disagree with the slaughter of endangered animals. I'm pro-hunting and against the governmet's silly hunting ban on foxes but I'm totally against endangered animals being killed for fun or for their fur.

cc100
11-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Im not really a fan of Jodie, but you are what you are and shouldnt change for anyone.

InTheHood
11-01-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by AndyJK

They may well have been reduced to tears seeing Tony Banks keel over and die in the Big Brother house.

What a strange thing to say.

And can I just add you don't have to be anti-hunting to disagree with the slaughter of endangered animals. I'm pro-hunting and against the governmet's silly hunting ban on foxes but I'm totally against endangered animals being killed for fun or for their fur.

I think you have misread young man (?) Andy is a unisex name, so I may wrongly assume.

I meant if he was still alive and fought for what he believed in, and was in the house, Pete would be reduced to tears by Tony's words, as I typed originally.

I'm pro hunting too, I support the belief that hunters should be hunted, to reduce over population of humans.

InTheHood
11-01-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by cc100
I'm not really a fan of Jodie, but you are what you are and shouldnt change for anyone.

Good point.

AndyJK
11-01-2006, 11:33 PM
I think you have misread young man (?) Andy is a unisex name, so I may wrongly assume.

I meant if he was still alive and fought for what he believed in, and was in the house, Pete would be reduced to tears by Tony's words, as I typed originally.

I'm pro hunting too, I support the belief that hunters should be hunted, to reduce over population of humans.

I know what you meant, but you are obviously deluded to assume Tony Banks, or anyone, could go into that house and reduce Pete Burns to tears with some anti-hunt story.

And judging by your remark on huntspeople you clearly live in fantasy land.

InTheHood
11-01-2006, 11:35 PM

I know what you meant, but you are obviously deluded to assume Tony Banks, or anyone, could go into that house and reduce Pete Burns to tears with some anti-hunt story.

And judging by your remark on huntspeople you clearly live in fantasy land. [/quote]

You made it sound as if I meant Tony Banks would go and die in there :puzzled:

Probably, because in this country, we are too soft.

AndyJK
11-01-2006, 11:37 PM
You made it sound as if I meant Tony Banks would go and die in there :puzzled:

Probably, because in this country, we are too soft.

Soft on who?

InTheHood
11-01-2006, 11:40 PM

Soft on who?

Everyone.

AndyJK
12-01-2006, 12:20 AM

Soft on who?

Everyone.

You've completely lost me mate.

InTheHood
12-01-2006, 12:21 AM

You've completely lost me mate.

Oh don't worry, I'm going to bed now:joker:

Substance
12-01-2006, 11:57 AM
I didn't read most of this thread but can I join the Jodie Appreciation Society?

ThaGazBoi
12-01-2006, 04:28 PM
Yes, Substance i think your member 13. But check with Stropz

cc100
12-01-2006, 08:10 PM
We are too soft on people in this country- were becoming like the US, mores the pity.

jodie-2-win
12-01-2006, 09:14 PM
JODIE TO WIN! do it for the essex girls! love lottie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lily.
13-01-2006, 01:38 PM
UPDATE:

Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz
Member #6 - Princess
Member #7 - Chrizzle
Member #8 - Legend
Member #9 - Joyce
Member #10 - Bubs
Member #11 - Dr.G
Member #12 - InTheHood
Member #13 - Substance

Nikkos
13-01-2006, 02:16 PM
can i be member 14 please

lily.
13-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Sure can!

UPDATE:

Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz
Member #6 - Princess
Member #7 - Chrizzle
Member #8 - Legend
Member #9 - Joyce
Member #10 - Bubs
Member #11 - Dr.G
Member #12 - InTheHood
Member #13 - Substance
Member #14 - nikkos12345

Chrizzle
13-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Personally I like Jodie, but if people hate her that much then stop talking about her.
I am fed up of seeing posts saying 'i hate jodie' 'i love jodie' or simply 'jodie'

I know im talking about her right now, but still
Leave the girl alone.

Lol, sorry to seem mean
:spin2:

Dan_
13-01-2006, 04:11 PM
It's a forum and people are going to express their opinions, just because you may not like it does not mean you can tell people what to do.Either learn to take it or don't read it.Nobody is forcing you!

Leon
13-01-2006, 04:21 PM
Isn't there a Pete/Barrymore are a pair of crettins society?

AndyJK
13-01-2006, 04:47 PM
I don't usually have any time for these fictitious clubs but have decided to break with convention because I'm beginning to like Jodie and object to the way the older housemates are treating her in the house (even though I'm still critical of her behaviour). So Stropz sign me up. Cheers.

BB-Rocks
13-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Can i join please !!

ThaGazBoi
13-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz
Member #6 - Princess
Member #7 - Chrizzle
Member #8 - Legend
Member #9 - Joyce
Member #10 - Bubs
Member #11 - Dr.G
Member #12 - InTheHood
Member #13 - Substance
Member #14 - nikkos12345
Member #15 - AndyJK
Member #16 - -!-bb-rocks-!-

xx_jodie_xx
13-01-2006, 09:52 PM
please may i be member number 17?

Legend
13-01-2006, 10:58 PM
I'm sure that nice person Stropz wouldn't mind you being in her club! :laugh:

ThaGazBoi
13-01-2006, 11:00 PM
Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz
Member #6 - Princess
Member #7 - Chrizzle
Member #8 - Legend
Member #9 - Joyce
Member #10 - Bubs
Member #11 - Dr.G
Member #12 - InTheHood
Member #13 - Substance
Member #14 - nikkos12345
Member #15 - AndyJK
Member #17 xx_jodie_xx

Sami-Lee
13-01-2006, 11:53 PM
Heya, I'm kinda new to this so bare with me :cat:

I would like to join the apprection society for Jodie as I have always liked her. Her only 'fault' in that house, was, she is an emotional girl, but then, how else can you cope when you are being picked up by the majority of the housemates.

I felt sooo sorry for her having to put up with all that crap. They treated her soo unfairly.

Love Jodie - Wahey - xXx

lily.
14-01-2006, 09:33 PM
Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz
Member #6 - Princess
Member #7 - Chrizzle
Member #8 - Legend
Member #9 - Joyce
Member #10 - Bubs
Member #11 - Dr.G
Member #12 - InTheHood
Member #13 - Substance
Member #14 - nikkos12345
Member #15 - AndyJK
Member #17 - xx_jodie_xx
Member #18 - Sami-Lee

John72
14-01-2006, 09:35 PM
I have a lot of repest for her so can i join?

lily.
15-01-2006, 10:30 AM
Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz
Member #6 - Princess
Member #7 - Chrizzle
Member #8 - Legend
Member #9 - Joyce
Member #10 - Bubs
Member #11 - Dr.G
Member #12 - InTheHood
Member #13 - Substance
Member #14 - nikkos12345
Member #15 - AndyJK
Member #17 - xx_jodie_xx
Member #18 - Sami-Lee
Member #19 - John72

*PlayGirl*
15-01-2006, 10:32 AM
I wanna joiiiiiiin :xyxwave:

lily.
15-01-2006, 10:41 AM
Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz
Member #6 - Princess
Member #7 - Chrizzle
Member #8 - Legend
Member #9 - Joyce
Member #10 - Bubs
Member #11 - Dr.G
Member #12 - InTheHood
Member #13 - Substance
Member #14 - nikkos12345
Member #15 - AndyJK
Member #17 - xx_jodie_xx
Member #18 - Sami-Lee
Member #19 - John72
Member #20 - Sciences Girl

ThaGazBoi
15-01-2006, 11:31 AM
Wow, In the 20s now, Lots of jodie fans!! (Shame she didnt stay in :bawling:)

AndyJK
22-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Stropz can you remove me as member please.

And yes I know it seems trivial but it will make me feel better. I don't want to be seen as a fan or supporter of Jodie Marsh. She earnt my respect as quickly as she lost it with her blog entries.

SexyJade
22-01-2006, 05:14 PM
And add me on it please :thumbs:

GlitterEyes
22-01-2006, 07:08 PM
Out of the 20 or so on the list, how big of fans of her are you? What do you think of the comments in her blog? Andy posted another thread about it here http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=39821

Would love to hear all of your responces

lily.
22-01-2006, 07:44 PM
Andy, you have been removed mate. :thumbs:

SexyJade, you can have his number. :spin2:

Society Register:

Founder - Stropz

Member #1 - bb4eva
Member #2 - corkie
Member #3 - treacle
Member #4 - CrazyGazza
Member #5 - kizwiz