PDA

View Full Version : BB10 | This reminded me why we all loved Spacehopper in 2009!

Patrick
30-07-2010, 12:06 AM
H0RyjlXewuQ

Joe.
02-06-2012, 11:14 PM
still makes me laugh- also due to Rodrigo's laugh aswell

Jordan.
02-06-2012, 11:16 PM
:joker:

Miss BB10.

Jordan.
02-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Remember when Sree made her a bacon sandwich with raw bacon :laugh3:

Stu
02-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Lisa's a dead ringer for Jack from Tekken.

Joe.
02-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Hahaa, I loved to hate Lisa though, all the tricks the housemates played on her hahaa

Patrick
02-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Posts a thread in Summer 2010...

..Get's no replies until Summer 2012.

Patrick
02-06-2012, 11:26 PM
Hahaa, I loved to hate Lisa though, all the tricks the housemates played on her hahaa

When Charlie started banging all the pans and stuff together that one night, and she went mental because she couldn't sleep and they had a big row in the kitchen. :laugh:

OMG. :love:

Joe.
02-06-2012, 11:32 PM
When Charlie started banging all the pans and stuff together that one night, and she went mental because she couldn't sleep and they had a big row in the kitchen. :laugh:

That's one of the only times I liked Charlie for standing up for Lisa! Goodness knows why she managed to make it to the final week!

King Gizzard
02-06-2012, 11:33 PM
She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever

Marsh.
02-06-2012, 11:34 PM
Her accent didn't help either. That whining voice in that accent... *shudders*

Stu
02-06-2012, 11:39 PM
She also ruined People Are People. A fine song. Sort of.

Jack_
03-06-2012, 12:12 AM
:joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:

BB10 was amazing. The last good series we had.

I remember watching that on live feed :joker: -misses-

Callum
03-06-2012, 12:21 AM
She really was a vile, miserable old woman and an awful housemate. Can't believe she actually had fans. The alien task where her and David went round London on an open top bus was funny but it was also a welcome relief to not see her hagged looking face. She has to go down as one of the worst housemates ever.

Patrick
03-06-2012, 12:33 AM
BB10 was amazing. The last good series we had.

Ah God. BB10 :lovedup:

It's honestly unbelievable how many amazing moments we probably missed out on due to the lack of Live Feed, I bet this series was even more great than we actually think.

Jack_
03-06-2012, 12:34 AM
Ah God. BB10 :lovedup:

It's honestly unbelievable how many amazing moments we probably missed out on due to the lack of Live Feed, I bet this series was even more great than we actually think.

I know, I always think that. I'd actually rather have not had live feed for BB11 in return for live feed for BB10.

Probably missed out on so many Marcus quotes as well :joker:

Overnight feed that year was brilliant.

Patrick
03-06-2012, 12:39 AM
I know, I always think that. I'd actually rather have not had live feed for BB11 in return for live feed for BB10.

Probably missed out on so many Marcus quotes as well :joker:

Overnight feed that year was brilliant.

The night Bea was 'crying' trying to make people feel sorry for her.

And Marcus was just like,

'Well you know.. :idc: Stop being such a ***** to people then and crying over cigarettes.'

Jack_
03-06-2012, 12:41 AM
The night Bea was 'crying' trying to make people feel sorry for her.

And Marcus was just like,

'Well you know.. :idc: Stop being such a ***** to people then and crying over cigarettes.'

:joker:

I remember that. God I hated that woman, Marcus tore her to shreds that night. What a man.

EDIT: Just thought. THE best moment of overnight feed was the Kenneth escape night with Marcus. Actually, that is probably the best bit of live feed I've ever seen, excluding fight night (although I never saw that live).

Patrick
03-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Marcus and Kenneth's Great Escape should of been made into a highlight show all on it's own.

-Marcus lieing out by the pool whistling
-Kenneth informing him that he wants to leave
-Marcus talking him through the pros and cons etc
-Kenneth deciding he wants to go for it
-Marcus being like '****** it lol' and both of them sprinting and climbing the walls
-That 15 minute long silence, and the camera just panning over the garden with birds chirping
-Marcus soon returning to the house like Spiderman or something. As if to say 'Job done.'

Jesus Christ. :love:

Patrick
03-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Mind you, the best bit of Live Feed was in BB9 - with the food fights and ghost stories constantly.

swinearefine
03-06-2012, 01:21 AM
BB10 = Bea. End of.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00866/Bea_280_866193a.jpg

What a goddess :love:

Jack_
03-06-2012, 01:28 AM
Marcus and Kenneth's Great Escape should of been made into a highlight show all on it's own.

-Marcus lieing out by the pool whistling
-Kenneth informing him that he wants to leave
-Marcus talking him through the pros and cons etc
-Kenneth deciding he wants to go for it
-Marcus being like '****** it lol' and both of them sprinting and climbing the walls
-That 15 minute long silence, and the camera just panning over the garden with birds chirping
-Marcus soon returning to the house like Spiderman or something. As if to say 'Job done.'

Jesus Christ. :love:

:amazed:

I loved that night. It went on for like six hours. Also loved it when they turned their mics off by the toilet door and then BB got all angry, the same when they were on the roof pmsl. 'COME DOWN IMMEDIATELY'. And then I'll never forget Marcus just walking back into the kitchen and doing the washing up, with everyone else completely unaware of what had happened :joker:

Patrick
03-06-2012, 01:33 AM
:amazed:

I loved that night. It went on for like six hours. Also loved it when they turned their mics off by the toilet door and then BB got all angry, the same when they were on the roof pmsl. 'COME DOWN IMMEDIATELY'. And then I'll never forget Marcus just walking back into the kitchen and doing the washing up, with everyone else completely unaware of what had happened :joker:

:joker::joker::joker:

Scotty07
03-06-2012, 02:08 AM
Loved BB10, only BB6 beats it for me. So many great housemates and moments with some already mentioned.

Hated Charlie and Sophie, but when those two with Siavash and Rodrigo were taking the piss out of David and Lisa in the garden joking about BB showing footage of them smoking and drinking tea all day.:joker::joker::joker:

Rodrigo and Charlie in the bedroom taking the piss out of Bea for being unhappy with her message from home. Rodrigo's accent "Why did they put her? Why her? I don't see her in ages".:joker::joker::joker:

Patrick
03-06-2012, 02:25 AM
Rodrigo was the scum of BB10. Horrible little bastard.

Here's another great BB10 moment, this time featuring both Charlie and Lisa:

0EDhllYLMZI

King Gizzard
03-06-2012, 02:51 AM
It's a natterjack toad

Scotty07
03-06-2012, 02:53 AM
She also ruined People Are People. A fine song. Sort of.

:joker:Just reminded me of her at the garden bus stop now singing that.:nono:

King Gizzard
03-06-2012, 02:55 AM
the bus stop would of been good if it was actually occupied by interesting people

Scotty07
03-06-2012, 03:28 AM
That week when they were all up for eviction.:D

Lisa: "Freddie if I do stay, if the public don't vote me out and I do stay, I want you to stay way out of my face"

Freddie: "No I'm gonna go where I want".

:joker:Freddie the BB legend.:worship:

Locke.
03-06-2012, 03:33 AM
Someone must upload some of Sree's best moments to Youtube.

The task were he was the Ice Cream man was amazing

Scotty07
03-06-2012, 03:49 AM
Was never a fan of Sree, but he was funny though. Remember some of that ice cream task, wasn't it one of those all night tasks? Can't remember it properly, I just remember him with Marcus and ****ing that task up because he was too slow taking orders or something like that?:joker:

Jack_
03-06-2012, 03:52 AM
Didn't like Sree.

Loved Marcus when he was in the Diary Room saying 'what would I have to gain from smacking around a little piss-ant like him' :joker:

Jords
03-06-2012, 03:53 AM
ohh iliza!

King Gizzard
03-06-2012, 04:02 AM
Think I took BB a bit too serious that year, he pissed me off, but if I was a casual viewer I'd probably of liked him

Locke.
03-06-2012, 04:02 AM
Was never a fan of Sree, but he was funny though. Remember some of that ice cream task, wasn't it one of those all night tasks? Can't remember it properly, I just remember him with Marcus and ****ing that task up because he was too slow taking orders or something like that?:joker:

Don't think he could pronounce certain words properly so he was saying the wrong orders and things like that I think. Was great.

King Gizzard
03-06-2012, 04:07 AM
come in my brain

Locke.
03-06-2012, 04:09 AM
Your smile makes me sunshine

Scotty07
03-06-2012, 03:54 PM
ysJacQMSyFM

Black Dagger
03-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Remember when Sree made her a bacon sandwich with raw bacon :laugh3:

OMG... I do :laugh2:

Patrick
03-06-2012, 04:16 PM
The amount of bans and infractions I got on here that Summer due to Sree was ridiculous. I agree with Nathan. Took it abit too seriously aswell.

He was hilarious looking back on it,
'Me personally, I think you're beautiful.. :D He taking the micky out of my accent! So rude.'

I couldn't stand him. I remember the more him and Marcus argued, the more their fans on here begun arguing and creating campaigns etc :laugh: But Marcus and Sree's rows were TV Gold.

Patrick
03-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Didn't like Sree.

Loved Marcus when he was in the Diary Room saying 'what would I have to gain from smacking around a little piss-ant like him' :joker:

4ji8mHNSL-g

0:35 :lovedup:

I think this was when Marcus won everyone's hearts. Because as we all knew at that time Channel 4 were turning on Big Brother, toning it down after the race row, axing live feed, messing around with production, showing us certain things and just generally being too PC, and of course we had the events of BB8 when Emily was thrown out, and in BB9 when housemates like Darnell were getting silly warnings all because of what happened in CBB5.

So when The IDH walked into that Diary Room, and Big Brother went to have a go at him - to try and make him out to be the bad guy and the typical racist. So Ofcom wouldn't get involved, when Marcus turned it around on them and spoke on behalf of every BB fan and told them how much they were ruining their own show and everything it had going for it etc

That was honestly just, words can describe the greatness. You could tell the producers weren't ******ing expecting a housemate to stand up to them like that.

Jack_
03-06-2012, 04:39 PM
4ji8mHNSL-g

0:35 :lovedup:

I think this was when Marcus won everyone's hearts. Because as we all knew at that time Channel 4 were turning on Big Brother, toning it down after the race row, axing live feed, messing around with production, showing us certain things and just generally being too PC, and of course we had the events of BB8 when Emily was thrown out, and in BB9 when housemates like Darnell were getting silly warnings all because of what happened in CBB5.

So when The IDH walked into that Diary Room, and Big Brother went to have a go at him - to try and make him out to be the bad guy and the typical racist. So Ofcom wouldn't get involved, when Marcus turned it around on them and spoke on behalf of every BB fan and told them how much they were ruining their own show and everything it had going for it etc

That was honestly just, words can describe the greatness. You could tell the producers weren't ******ing expecting a housemate to stand up to them like that.

It was literally the best Diary Room entry I have ever seen. No housemate has ever had a rant as good as that.

He completely shot them down, I remember the threads on here afterwards. BB themselves were being racist by as he said, only calling him in cause Sree was Indian. It was just genius and they didn't know what to say to him. And of course then he finished it when he walked out with his classic line 'my ****ing tea's gone cold now you stupid wanders' :joker:

I need to actually find that episode to re-watch again. I loved BB10.

Joe.
03-06-2012, 05:37 PM
ohmygaad- marcus was such a legend honestly- he stood up to everybody in that house and Big Brother-

Big Brother- Marcus you must now proceed directly to jail...

Marcus-- Do you want cherryade all over your diary room chair?

Jarrod
03-06-2012, 05:46 PM
When you look back.. it actually was a outstanding series. :lovedup:

iRyan
04-06-2012, 03:28 AM
Sree to Noirin "Personally I'm telling you on your face, I love you."

Sree to Noirin "I'm in love with you, keep it to yourself"

Sree to Marcus "What you going do to me outside the world, I put you in a prison!"

Legend.

reece(:
04-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Marcus :worship::worship: