PDA

View Full Version : New Housemate Revealed!

Maia
30-07-2010, 02:01 PM
From the C4 website:

We hope you are as excited as we are about tonight's Big Brother double bill (9pm C4). We have an eviction AND a new housemate so it promises to be a real cracker of an evening.

So, here is a brief introduction to the newbie. Remember him from last week?

It's Sam, 21, a graffiti artist from Kent!

He was one of the unlucky ones on launch night and again last week. On both occasions Sam went home with his bags still packed but this Friday his dream will come true!

Sam is a young, likeable lad looking for direction. He is single... look out girls!

Sam says close friends see him as the joker but those who don’t know him often dislike him and find him annoying but luckily he doesn’t care what people think.

He lives at home with his grandparents and feels bad because they do everything for him: 'I get spoilt by them and I've never been spoilt in my life'.

Sam has worked across Europe including as a hotel entertainer in Greece, where he had to put on shows. His biggest achievement at school was being awarded student of the year for art which has led him to his current career choice of a graffiti artist.

He doesn’t know where he’ll be in five years time but just likes to go with the flow. He hates celebrities claiming to have no interest in them at all, “my celebrity knowledge goes as far as David and Victoria Beckham”.

Sam says his worst habit is farting, which could be fun in a shared Bedroom.

He doesn't admire any previous housemates because 'they are all boring'.

Another new housemate, bring it on! What do you think of the newbie? Did you want him to go in last week? Are you excited about the eviction?

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/article/news/2010/Jul/30/new-housemate-revealed-it-s-sam/view.c4

So what is your opinion on Sam going in as a housemate? Are you happy with the decision or would you have preferred someone else? Stay with us on www.thisisbigbrother.com to find out more and have your say in our forum.