PDA

View Full Version : Steven Steve groping Rachel's thighs

soleila
31-07-2010, 01:41 PM
I don't know how Steve is getting away with groping Rachel like a girlfriend! Lastnight when the eviction was being announced he had his hand right on her inner thigh!

He's always stroking her neck in a bf/gf manner. She's obviously not blameless either tho. I'm surprised the other hms don't have a serious chat with them about what the f is going on!!!!

Remember before Caoimhe walked she gave him a hug around the tummy and he said 'Daddy likes that' and 'I'm a naughty daddy'. Aaaargh!!!
If you don't remember, look up the rolling news on Digital Spy.

For those about to defend him, seriously, if you're male and married would you sit with your casual friends like that?
Sick pervert.

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 01:42 PM
and people defend this smug pillock.

Ramsay
31-07-2010, 01:50 PM
its so stupid
and some people accuse andrew of being a perv
dirty dirty man is steve

fingers
31-07-2010, 01:52 PM
He's just a lecherous, dirty old man, probably left his raincoat at home!

chris1232
31-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Lmao at these threads :P

BigBrotherfan4ever
31-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Yeah im slowly going off Steve.

InOne
31-07-2010, 01:54 PM
They're all way too touchy feely in there, I'd hate it.

fingers
31-07-2010, 01:57 PM
Mind you, with a wife who could double for Govan, maybe it is understandable!

Ramsay
31-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Mind you, with a wife who could double for Govan, maybe it is understandable!

lol

soleila
31-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Yeah, but a lot of the touchy feely is comfort, friendly hand holding, not "accidental" boob grabbing, arse slapping and stomach churning leering.

Dave has a bit of a thing for Rachel too, definitely. Steve is definitely the worst tho, if I was around him and he started that I'd be so freaked out and upset. He prob gets away with it loads on the outside too because sympathy for his disability. Seems like he abuses that by making young girls feel sorry for him then copping as many feels as possible. Prob thinks it makes him look like "the man".

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 02:01 PM
I don't know how Steve is getting away with groping Rachel like a girlfriend! Lastnight when the eviction was being announced he had his hand right on her inner thigh!

He's always stroking her neck in a bf/gf manner. She's obviously not blameless either tho. I'm surprised the other hms don't have a serious chat with them about what the f is going on!!!!

Remember before Caoimhe walked she gave him a hug around the tummy and he said 'Daddy likes that' and 'I'm a naughty daddy'. Aaaargh!!!
If you don't remember, look up the rolling news on Digital Spy.

For those about to defend him, seriously, if you're male and married would you sit with your casual friends like that?
Sick pervert.

You have a nasty mind - and judge him on the way he looks!

If it was either of the two JJs - you would probably love it and see potential romance - but because it is Steve - you call it perverted.

Says a lot more about you - than it does about him! :sleep:

soleila
31-07-2010, 02:04 PM
WOMBAI, it has nothing to do with the way he looks. If the hottest guy in the world was acting like that I'd be disgusted. Women aren't as shallow as you think - a hot guy who's a lecherous pervert suddenly becomes as attractive as a sh!t sandwich.

troy4783
31-07-2010, 02:04 PM
he is such a perv hope is out soon

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 02:07 PM

If it was either of the two JJs - you would probably love it and see potential romance - but because it is Steve - you call it perverted.

humm no it dosent because they dont go touching peoples necks in a sexual manner.

and i think the reason you stick up for steve is because of his disablity.

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 02:07 PM
WOMBAI, it has nothing to do with the way he looks. If the hottest guy in the world was acting like that I'd be disgusted. Women aren't as shallow as you think - a hot guy who's a lecherous pervert suddenly becomes as attractive as a sh!t sandwich.

Words are cheap - wonder why I don't believe that! And no not all women are shallow - I didn't say they were, just some girls!

housemate
31-07-2010, 02:12 PM

Again .. I quote yor earlier comment about Josie:

'I didn't say she wasn't pretty - but that she would be prettier if she lost a bit of weight! The weight detracts from her looks! They weren't nasty comments - just facts! If she wants to attract the good-looking guys like JJ, then she has to be realistic - and make more effort to lose a bit of weight - no great mystery! '

Good grief!!:elephant:

soleila
31-07-2010, 02:12 PM
Well wombai I am far from shallow. You know I'm right about Steve.

Lister of Smeg
31-07-2010, 02:15 PM
Steve's hands have a tendency to wonder to places they shouldn't this isn't a surprised :joker:.

housemate
31-07-2010, 02:15 PM

Excellent Post, agree 100% :elephant:

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Again .. I quote yor earlier comment about Josie:

'I didn't say she wasn't pretty - but that she would be prettier if she lost a bit of weight! The weight detracts from her looks! They weren't nasty comments - just facts! If she wants to attract the good-looking guys like JJ, then she has to be realistic - and make more effort to lose a bit of weight - no great mystery! '

Good grief!!:elephant:

Fact of life - how does that compare with calling a disabled man a pervert!

If Rachael was uncomfortable and told him so, and he continued - that would be a differerent story - but as she clearly doesn't have a problem with him - it is in your mind!

She will probably be quite shocked when she comes out and hears the nasty accusations some of you have been making on her behalf!

housemate
31-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Fact of life - how does that compare with calling a disabled man a pervert!

If Rachael was uncomfortable and told him so, and he continued - that would be a differerent story - but as she clearly doesn't have a problem with him - it is in your mind!

She will probably be quite shocked when she comes out and hears the nasty accusations some of you have been making on her behalf!

Firstly because you said:
'You have a nasty mind - and judge him on the way he looks!'
then threaded:
'she would be prettier if she lost a bit of weight! The weight detracts from her looks! ' (thread re: Josies)

And then you intimate that the comment was made BECAUSE of Steves disability, the inferance is a far bigger insult to Steve than calling him a Lech!

I'm certain that Steve would consider (as most of us do) that he is a man capable of doing and/or being anything an able bodied man can, warts and all'
Don't be so patronising!:elephant:

Visage
31-07-2010, 02:30 PM
It's uncomfortable to watch, Lord knows where is mind is at when he's doing this:eek:

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Firstly because you said:
'You have a nasty mind - and judge him on the way he looks!'
then threaded:
'she would be prettier if she lost a bit of weight! The weight detracts from her looks! ' (thread re: Josies)

And then you intimate that the comment was made BECAUSE of Steves disability, the inferance is a far bigger insult to Steve than calling him a Lech!

I'm certain that Steve would consider (as most of us do) that he is a man capable of doing and/or being anything an able bodied man can, warts and all'
Don't be so patronising!:elephant:

I'm not being patronising - I'm not the one that thinks a man like Steve can't flirt without it being perverted!

Not one girl in there has complained, or indeed indicated in any way that they had a problem with Steve 'touching' them! It is people's nasty minds! He and the girls will probably be mortified when they come out!

Vicky.
I dont see why others should have a problem if she doesnt.

Lister of Smeg
It's uncomfortable to watch, Lord knows where is mind is at when he's doing this:eek:

then again when you look at his bird you kinda see why hes desperate to get rid of her :joker:

Visage
31-07-2010, 02:37 PM
then again when you look at his bird you kinda see why hes desperate to get rid of her :joker:

Ha ha ha!!

Yep, I thought she looked kinda bizarre:eek:

housemate
31-07-2010, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3588866]I'm not being patronising - I'm not the one that thinks a man like Steve can't flirt without it being perverted!

Not one girl in there has complained, or indeed indicated in any way that they had a problem with Steve 'touching' them! It is people's nasty minds! He and the girls will probably be mortified when they come out![/QUOTE

Yeah, see theres the thing .. 'a man like Steve' is a forty year old (maried) guy who is runing his hands up and down the girlies .. that is not 'flirting' by any standard!
Nasty minds!! Dear Lord!!:elephant:

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3588866]I'm not being patronising - I'm not the one that thinks a man like Steve can't flirt without it being perverted!

Not one girl in there has complained, or indeed indicated in any way that they had a problem with Steve 'touching' them! It is people's nasty minds! He and the girls will probably be mortified when they come out![/QUOTE

Yeah, see theres the thing .. 'a man like Steve' is a forty year old (maried) guy who is runing his hands up and down the girlies .. that is not 'flirting' by any standard!
Nasty minds!! Dear Lord!!:elephant:

I assume - you are under 25! :sleep:

housemate
31-07-2010, 03:06 PM
[QUOTE=housemate;3588980]

I assume - you are under 25! :sleep:

Why ...would that make my opinion invalid? Another assumtion based on your personal opinion (of me this time) ...
Don't have much time for youngsters hey? It all becoming clear.

lol, you make my day!:elephant:

housemate
31-07-2010, 03:08 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3588991][QUOTE=housemate;3588980]

I assume - you are under 25! :sleep:[/QUOTE

PS your assumtion is way off the mark ......AGAIN lol.:elephant:

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 03:10 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3588991][QUOTE=housemate;3588980]

I assume - you are under 25! :sleep:[/QUOTE

PS your assumtion is way off the mark ......AGAIN lol.:elephant:

Maybe on this (although, I think I might take that with a pinch of salt, thanks) - definitely not on other things!

Livia
31-07-2010, 03:13 PM
Firsty, all this venom towards Steve's wife just because of the way she looks makes you look pathetic. Really.... pathetic. Secondly, Rachel is supposed to be Cabin Crew. She has to deal with people in every human condition and probably often has to be firm with people. Don't you think at her age, with a job like that, if she didn't want him to touch her, she'd ask him to stop?

Really, if you can't handle a grown up's programme, I recommend CBBC.

Livia
31-07-2010, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE=housemate;3589092][QUOTE=WOMBAI;3588991]

Maybe on this (although, I think I might take that with a pinch of salt, thanks) - definitely not on other things!

When they can't communicate without the snoozing emoticon or the stamping elephant, it speaks volumes to me.

Vicky.
31-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Firsty, all this venom towards Steve's wife just because of the way she looks makes you look pathetic. Really.... pathetic. Secondly, Rachel is supposed to be Cabin Crew. She has to deal with people in every human condition and probably often has to be firm with people. Don't you think at her age, with a job like that, if she didn't want him to touch her, she'd ask him to stop?

Very well said.

And as much as people are denying it...I'm sure if it was JJ doing the same as steve, noone would have a problem or be calling him a pervert.

Too many shallow people on here. Its annoying.

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3588991]

Why ...would that make my opinion invalid? Another assumtion based on your personal opinion (of me this time) ...
Don't have much time for youngsters hey? It all becoming clear.

lol, you make my day!:elephant:

And you make mine! :elephant:

How about getting less emotional so that you can think more clearly!

The age of people making comments about older hms allegedly being perverts is clearly relevant! It is hardly unheard of, in fact rather common, for youngsters to view flirtatious behaviour of older people, nevermind disabled people, in a completely different light to that of people their own age!

It is that rather immature attitude youngsters often have to such things, expressed by comments such as, Yuk - that says it all! :sleep:

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 03:18 PM

but big brother is set in the victorian times with the hypocrisy that goes on with men and women housemates.

Livia
31-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Very well said.

And as much as people are denying it...I'm sure if it was JJ doing the same as steve, noone would have a problem or be calling him a pervert.

Too many kids, I think Vicky. It's the nature of BB now. They're catering to the Hollyoaks generation. I will miss Big Brother but maybe it's a good thing it's ending. If it continues to go the way it's going, imagine what Big Brother 15 would be like.

"Day fifty seven. Iggle Piggle and Upsey Daisy are in the bedroom. Phoebe and the Flower Tots are in the smoking area..."

Visage
31-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Very well said.

While I agree with your thoughts. It's not that if it was John James, but more that he appears Steve is old enough to be her father. That and the fact we know he is married with 8 children.

I'm finding it a little uncomfortable knowing that his wife & kids will be watching it.

That's where I'm coming from.

Livia
31-07-2010, 03:23 PM
While I agree with your thoughts. It's not that if it was John James, but more that he appears Steve is old enough to be her father. That and the fact we know he is married with 8 children.

I'm finding it a little uncomfortable knowing that his wife & kids will be watching it.

That's where I'm coming from.

Steve is a little over ten years older than her. What's more, if he had a massively fat wallet and a Ferrari outside, I'm sure that would make it MUCH easier for you all to swallow and it'd be all "Woop Woop, you go for it girlfriend!".

Until Rachel has a problem with it, I don't have a problem with it.

Claymores
31-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Steve is a little over ten years older than her. What's more, if he had a massively fat wallet and a Ferrari outside, I'm sure that would make it MUCH easier for you all to swallow and it'd be all "Woop Woop, you go for it girlfriend!".

Hello enigma - I can never predict you! Always something I'd never have guessed posted

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 03:27 PM

rachel aint gonna say anything because she knows how the public feel about girls that open there mouth.

Visage
31-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Steve is a little over ten years older than her.

Really, I actually thought he was around 20 years older than her.

What's more, if he had a massively fat wallet and a Eerrari outside, I'm sure that would make it MUCH easier for you all to swallow and it'd be all "Woop Woop, you go for it girlfriend!".

Please don't assume what my opinion would be.

I was sharing my opinion on the subject, you do allow other members to have an opinion right?

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Excellent Post, agree 100% :elephant:

Where have you gone housemate - waiting for a reply! Now there are more members on here that don't share your views - you do a disappearing act!

watchinittoomuch
31-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Sick pervert????

For me that's kids, animals, that kinda thing....I think some people here need to take a chill pill.

Livia
31-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Really, I actually thought he was around 20 years older than her.

Please don't assume what my opinion would be.

I was sharing my opinion on the subject, you do allow other members to have an opinion right?

Is that a rhetorical question?

This is a forum. You can say whatever you like within reason. But surely you should be prepared for other views.

Livia
31-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Hello enigma - I can never predict you! Always something I'd never have guessed posted

Hey Claymores. Haven't seen you for ages. The old place hasn't seemed the same.

It just amazes me that people think Rachel is some kind of shrinking violet. Steve's a bit of a toucher. I'm sure if she said "Steve, get your bloody paws off me", he'd stop.

housemate
31-07-2010, 03:38 PM
[QUOTE=housemate;3589092][QUOTE=WOMBAI;3588991]

The point is, it doesn't make a jot of differance wether I'm 25, under or over 25 or indeed 49.
But your response does raise a warning flag, you are a tad pedantic and clearly not always correct, does this not concern you?:elephant:
..........probably not!

Visage
31-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Is that a rhetorical question?

This is a forum. You can say whatever you like within reason. But surely you should be prepared for other views.

Of course I'm prepared for other members opinions, that's what makes the forums work well.

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 03:43 PM
i think its disgusting people are sticking up for him because his got a disablity.

Livia
31-07-2010, 03:49 PM
i think its disgusting people are sticking up for him because his got a disablity.

I'm not sticking up for him, and his disability is neither here not there to me. What I'm saying is that, if Rachel didn't like it she should tell him to stop. She had no trouble telling Ben straight, she's not frightened to say her piece, so maybe she doesn't have the same kind of problem with it that the younger forum members seem to have.

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm not sticking up for him, and his disability is neither here not there to me. What I'm saying is that, if Rachel didn't like it she should tell him to stop. She had no trouble telling Ben straight, she's not frightened to say her piece, so maybe she doesn't have the same kind of problem with it that the younger forum members seem to have.

was ben disabled? and im on about other forum members that blatently admit they stick up for him because of his disablity.

Vicky.
31-07-2010, 03:55 PM
was ben disabled? and im on about other forum members that blatently admit they stick up for him because of his disablity.

what you are saying, is rachel told ben to stop, but she doesnt dare tell steve because hes disabled?!

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3589097][QUOTE=housemate;3589092]

The point is, it doesn't make a jot of differance wether I'm 25, under or over 25 or indeed 49.
But your response does raise a warning flag, you are a tad pedantic and clearly not always correct, does this not concern you?:elephant:
..........probably not!

Does it concern me that, in your opinion, I am not always correct - the honest answer to that is - no it doesn't! :hugesmile:

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 03:58 PM
what you are saying, is rachel told ben to stop, but she doesnt dare tell steve because hes disabled?!

yes.

housemate
31-07-2010, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE=housemate;3589231][QUOTE=WOMBAI;3589097]

Does it concern me that, in your opinion, I am not always correct - the honest answer to that is - no it doesn't! :hugesmile:

You missed the point :elephant:

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 04:03 PM
lol:elephant: Good job we won't be around then granny.
'Stick a knife in the old disabled Hero ??' I'm sure he'd appreciate that! To me, he's a guy who (like my son) fought for his Country, suffered terrible injuries and is to be hugely admired for his courage. Thats it .. he doesn't get to be exempt from negative comment either due to .. or because of his disability. Thats why he is there for goodness sake!
BTW 40 is never old but leering is always leching :elephant:

I never said he was exempt from negative comments, of course, not - but there are negative ones, and there are downright nasty ones!

He has done nothing to deserve being called a pervert - and the fact that many youngsters are jumping on that bandwagon has everything to do with his age and appearance which does encompass his disability! Are you really that naive?

I too have had a son out in Afghanistan risking his own life and therefore have hugh admiration for all service personnel - and cannot just sit back and listen to kids making such unfounded slanderous remarks! How you feel is your own affair, how I feel is mine!

joeysteele
31-07-2010, 04:03 PM
JEDWARD FEVER is dead right and also although I dont like JJames, it was said if he was doing what Steve was doing no one would think anything of it, well, of course they would'nt but JJames is not a married man with 8 children to his name. I would hate to see my Father drooling like Steve is over younger women when he KNOWS his family are watching, even likely the younger ones too. Sick and gross he is.

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 04:06 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3589320][QUOTE=housemate;3589231]

You missed the point :elephant:

Did I - please enlighen me! :rolleyes:

Vicky.
31-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Closing this for the minute. let people chill out a bit. Will clean it of arguments and open again later.

Vicky.
31-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Opening this again. No need to get so personal with each other or so wound up about stuff.

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 05:34 PM
JEDWARD FEVER is dead right and also although I dont like JJames, it was said if he was doing what Steve was doing no one would think anything of it, well, of course they would'nt but JJames is not a married man with 8 children to his name. I would hate to see my Father drooling like Steve is over younger women when he KNOWS his family are watching, even likely the younger ones too. Sick and gross he is.

But you don't have the right to project your feelings onto Steve and his family! Steve's son (so he said) came on her once and said the loved his dad and was proud of him - you have no right to speak for them!

Steve is NOT a pervert - lets wait to hear Rachel's views shall we - when she comes out, and maybe Keeley too when she recovers!

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 05:38 PM
But you don't have the right to project your feelings onto Steve and his family! Steve's son (so he said) came on her once and said the loved his dad and was proud of him - you have no right to speak for them!

Steve is NOT a pervert - lets wait to hear Rachel's views shall we - when she comes out, and maybe Keeley too when she recovers!

you cant tell people that they cant call him a pervert its a forum afterall.

lily.
31-07-2010, 05:40 PM
They're all way too touchy feely in there, I'd hate it.

I agree. I don't like people I barely know being over-friendly.

BB_Eye
31-07-2010, 05:44 PM
How anyone can think Mario has gotten away with doing worse than Steve I don't know. Steve is in an entirely different league of sleaze.

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 05:45 PM
you cant tell people that they cant call him a pervert its a forum afterall.

Yes it is - but to call a man a pervert for the same tactile behaviour displayed by most of the hms is OTT!

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 05:46 PM
How anyone can think Mario has gotten away with doing worse than Steve I don't know. Steve is in an entirely different league of sleaze.

Why?

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Yes it is - but to call a man a pervert for the same tactile behaviour displayed by most of the hms is OTT!

not even mario is as pervy as steve.

InOne
31-07-2010, 05:48 PM
I agree. I don't like people I barely know being over-friendly.

It seems to even go beyond that male bonding stuff. Lying in eachothers arms for hours lol

zotec
31-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Rachel was sitting on his bed the other night after lights out in pants and top in yoga position with thighs apart and he was stroking her thigh from knee to top of thigh for ages.Thing is she said nothing and didnt move so shes as bad.

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 06:23 PM
not even mario is as pervy as steve.

Mario is far worse than Steve!

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Rachel was sitting on his bed the other night after lights out in pants and top in yoga position with thighs apart and he was stroking her thigh from knee to top of thigh for ages.Thing is she said nothing and didnt move so shes as bad.

If she doesn't object - why should you! It is all nonsense from a group of people who simply don't like anything about Steve!

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 06:46 PM
If she doesn't object - why should you! It is all nonsense from a group of people who simply don't like anything about Steve!

i didnt mind steve until he started perving over keeley and rachel.

zotec
31-07-2010, 06:48 PM
If I were Steves wife or one of his children I would find that very uncomfortable to see.

pixee
31-07-2010, 06:49 PM
If the girl is uncomfortable she can say so, I saw her sit there for 30 mins while he stroked her legs, it was inappropriate but she didn't move so..it is hard to demand the fiend unhands her.

I was uncomfortable watching it, but i've been uncomfortable with all the other "stroking" that goes on.

Visage
31-07-2010, 06:53 PM
It seems to even go beyond that male bonding stuff. Lying in eachothers arms for hours lol

That's a very good point, I have been puzzled by how much some of the housemates have been with each other. I don't behave like this with mates I've had for over twenty years.

Maybe I'm just too old school these days :joker:

InOne
31-07-2010, 07:06 PM
That's a very good point, I have been puzzled by how much some of the housemates have been with each other. I don't behave like this with mates I've had for over twenty years.

Maybe I'm just too old school these days :joker:

Well I'm 20 and I'd never to that with any of my mates, nevermind people I'd only known for a few months. Maybe it's the enviroment they're in, who knows, but it definitely is a little weird and at times awkward to watch lol

Vicky.
31-07-2010, 07:16 PM
What I really dont get, at all...is why this bothers other people so much, when it doesnt bother Rachel.

And for those saying that she doesnt say anything to him, because he's disabled, thats a load of crap really. She would have at least said something in the DR about how uncomfortable it was making her feel...or even looked uncomfortable while he was doing it. But neither have happened.

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 07:18 PM
What I really dont get, at all...is why this bothers other people so much, when it doesnt bother Rachel.

And for those saying that she doesnt say anything to him, because he's disabled, thats a load of crap really. She would have at least said something in the DR about how uncomfortable it was making her feel...or even looked uncomfortable while he was doing it. But neither have happened.

shes scared in case it gets shown on the highlights.

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 07:18 PM
If I were Steves wife or one of his children I would find that very uncomfortable to see.

But you are not - and his wife says she doesn't mind him having a little flirt!

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 07:20 PM
But you are not - and his wife says she doesn't mind him having a little flirt!

oh because shes going to admit it to the big brother audience.

Vicky.
31-07-2010, 07:21 PM
shes scared in case it gets shown on the highlights.

Scared incase it gets shown on the HL show, her saying she doesnt like being fondled?!

I think thats a bit farfetched to be honest.

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 07:21 PM
oh because shes going to admit it to the big brother audience.

That isn't for you to decide! You don't know that she is lying about that - we have to take her at her word! It really is none of your business!

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 07:24 PM
That isn't for you to decide! You don't know that she is lying about that - we have to take her at her word! It really is none of your business!

fine but you wait and see when he gets out of the house.

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Scared incase it gets shown on the HL show, her saying she doesnt like being fondled?!

I think thats a bit farfetched to be honest.

the big brother public behave likes its the victorian times.

like men housemates can get away with bitching more than women do and can get away with arguing more than women do.

the only time women can do well on big brother is if they behave like rachel rice or sophie reade.

so in rachels mind she will be thinking that complaining about a disabled war hero being a pervert and shes a woman aswell,that it wont go down well with the public.

Vicky.
31-07-2010, 07:31 PM

like men housemates can get away with bitching more than women do and can get away with arguing more than women do.

the only time women can do well on big brother is if they behave like rachel rice or sophie reade.

so in rachels mind she will be thinking that complaining about a disabled war hero being a pervert and shes a woman aswell,that it wont go down well with the public.

Well no, if she goes by the expected public opinion...she would be telling him to stop, because, quite plainly, normally a woman who flirts, is labelled a slut and hated for it.

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 07:32 PM

Possibly - but Keeley is out - she knows the real situation - and she would have no such fears!

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Well no, if she goes by the expected public opinion...she would be telling him to stop, because, quite plainly, normally a woman who flirts, is labelled a slut and hated for it.

well shes cant win can she really.

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 07:36 PM
Possibly - but Keeley is out - she knows the real situation - and she would have no such fears!

keeley was scared to say anything in the house though and big brother will not allow her to say his a pervert even if she tryed,because the presenter either davina or george more than likely,they would quickly shut her up and move to the next question.

Zippy
31-07-2010, 07:41 PM
I think theyre all touchy feely in there. I find it annoying how the likes of Steve and Andrew always get branded pervs or creeps when they so much as look at any female in the house. Its blatantly because of their looks. If good looking guys did the same they wouldnt be so quick to be called sleazy.

Ridiculous. And if the females dont have a problem with it then nobody on here should either!

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 07:42 PM
keeley was scared to say anything in the house though and big brother will not allow her to say his a pervert even if she tryed,because the presenter either davina or george more than likely,they would quickly shut her up and move to the next question.

What rubbish - you really do have a vivid imagination - Keeley could easily go to the papers, magazines if she had a story to tell! She has no reason to be scared of bb - she's out and free to say what she wants to whom she wants!

Mystic Mock
31-07-2010, 07:46 PM
I think theyre all touchy feely in there. I find it annoying how the likes of Steve and Andrew always get branded pervs or creeps when they so much as look at any female in the house. Its blatantly because of their looks. If good looking guys did the same they wouldnt be so quick to be called sleazy.

Ridiculous. And if the females dont have a problem with it then nobody on here should either!

i dont think andrews a perv.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
i'm feeling sorry for him now. he hardly talks to anyone, sits on the couch all day. he needs to go.

Mystic Mock
What rubbish - you really do have a vivid imagination - Keeley could easily go to the papers, magazines if she had a story to tell! She has no reason to be scared of bb - she's out and free to say what she wants to whom she wants!

big brother can pay her you know.

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 07:51 PM
big brother can pay her you know.

As if - what do you think they are - the secret service or something! Anyway - you are like an itch I can't quite scratch - and I'm bored now! :xyxwave:

BB_Eye
31-07-2010, 08:19 PM
[/B]

Why?

Mario hasn't physically groped anyone and the least you can say about Mario and Ben is that they were very touchy feely anyway. Steve is a married man letching over 20something year old women and turning quite unpleasant when the feeling isn't reciprocated.

coolestrock
31-07-2010, 08:22 PM
he really should be arrested,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,by the face police cus it really is a crime

WOMBAI
31-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Mario hasn't physically groped anyone and the least you can say about Mario and Ben is that they were very touchy feely anyway. Steve is a married man letching over 20something year old women and turning quite unpleasant when the feeling isn't reciprocated.

Who are you to say he is letching if none of the girls concerned have accused him of that! There was only 10 years between him and Keeley - and he is only being touchy, feely like the rest of them! He hasn't touched them in a personal area - so your allegations are unfounded!

Look how unpleasant Mario has been because Ben wasn't interested - as Ben aptly put it - 'just because I don't want his weenie up my bum' - talk about a gay man scorned! Nasty peice of work!

AquaShots
03-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Wombai, just want to ask you. Why do you get so defensive over Steve? A lot of people share the view he is a perve, but you take it quite personally and get really wound up about it. Why?

Saph
03-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Remove him for sexuall harrassment!

WOMBAI
03-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Wombai, just want to ask you. Why do you get so defensive over Steve? A lot of people share the view he is a perve, but you take it quite personally and get really wound up about it. Why?

How would you like to be called a perve? It is a serious accusation - that can affect someone's life - don't you understand that? He is just being judged by kids who don't like him because of his age and the way he looks - and I, like many people, object to that!

The man is in there to promote the plight of injured soldiers, a good cause, and because he dares to join in the fun and actually touch a younger girl on the arm, leg and back - some hugely overreact and call him a perve! Silly kids who don't have a clue how offensive their behaviour is!

I would bet money that most people over the age of 25/30 don't think he is a pervert! Silly, offensive nonsense! If you want to go down that road - Josie has behaved in a way that could be considered pervy! Same with Mario - but a lot less is said about them - because they are younger! :nono:

AquaShots
03-08-2010, 03:19 PM
How would you like to be called a perve? It is a serious accusation - that can affect someone's life - don't you understand that? He is just being judged by kids who don't like him because of his age and the way he looks - and I, like many people, object to that!

That doesn't answer why you get so wound up about it. People are going to say what they want, you can't monitor everyone!

Beetrum
03-08-2010, 03:22 PM
It's sexual harassment and she could easily get him out of there- but she's not going to complain, is she.

Mystic Mock
03-08-2010, 03:45 PM

The man is in there to promote the plight of injured soldiers, a good cause, and because he dares to join in the fun and actually touch a younger girl on the arm, leg and back - some hugely overreact and call him a perve! Silly kids who don't have a clue how offensive their behaviour is!

I would bet money that most people over the age of 25/30 don't think he is a pervert! Silly, offensive nonsense! If you want to go down that road - Josie has behaved in a way that could be considered pervy! Same with Mario - but a lot less is said about them - because they are younger! :nono:

so my 43 year old mother is saying his a pervert because of the way he looks? and i liked steve until keeley and rachel came in the house and he started perving over them.

WOMBAI
03-08-2010, 03:52 PM
so my 43 year old mother is saying his a pervert because of the way he looks? and i liked steve until keeley and rachel came in the house and he started perving over them.

I said most - your mother isn't most!

Don't you think you should wait to get Keeley and Rachel's views on whether they considered him to have perved on them, as they were the ones actually there - before you have him hung, drawn and quartered! Sigh!

Livia
03-08-2010, 03:54 PM
At least he hasn't rubbed his crotch in her face.

Mystic Mock
03-08-2010, 03:55 PM

we know sam pepper is a *****.

AquaShots
03-08-2010, 04:34 PM

What's this?!?! who did that? SAM? :conf:

I've been away with work and missed so much!