PDA

View Full Version : Sam Sadly when he goes up he's gone

pixee
02-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Results of channel 4 poll asking what people think of Sam.

"Thank you for voting!
Definitely Irritating! 71% (7,002 votes)
Highly Entertaining! 29% (2,838 votes)"

Found the results a bit of a shame lol least we get another week of him.

cell
02-08-2010, 01:54 PM
And then the house will go back to a snoozefest, yay, way to go voters.

Look at what happened last year, the final was hardly worth watching and was predictable in the outcome.

pixee
02-08-2010, 01:56 PM

Look at what happened last year, the final was hardly worth watching and was predictable in the outcome.

The type of joyful love they seem to want reminds me of Charlie from last year, a fake tantastic enviroment that is ridiculous in the circumstances of an entertainment show with a competative element of prize money and a single winner.

I'm Buzzin!
02-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Results of channel 4 poll asking what people think of Sam.

"Thank you for voting!
Definitely Irritating! 71% (7,002 votes)
Highly Entertaining! 29% (2,838 votes)"

Found the results a bit of a shame lol least we get another week of him.

Hopefully Sam is as good at S&R tasks as he says he is

smudgie
02-08-2010, 02:00 PM
I don't doubt he will be up for eviction next week, Hopefully he will win S&R and then put one of the "safe" ones up:devil:

Livia
02-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Can't wait for him to go. I wouldn't mind if they put someone in to really stir things up, but please make it someone with a brain not the world's most obnoxious spoilt brat.

Having Sam in the house is a bit like watching people cope with a special needs child. He's loud, a junkie for attention, does totally inappropriate things just to be outrageous, has no sense of propriety and everyone has to make HUGE allowances for him.

Forever_Young
02-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Can't wait for him to go. I wouldn't mind if they put someone in to really stir things up, but please make it someone with a brain not the world's most obnoxious spoilt brat.

Having Sam in the house is a bit like watching people cope with a special needs child. He's loud, a junkie for attention, does totally inappropriate things just to be outrageous, has no sense of propriety and everyone has to make HUGE allowances for him.

I agree! Silly little boy!

Maia
02-08-2010, 02:06 PM

I hope we don't get another final like last year - biggest anti-climax ever. Only about 2 of the 5 housemates in the final were half-decent, the rest were just useless. Hopefully Sam will be able to sail through the S&R tasks, then we can vote for him to win. :D