PDA

View Full Version : Romeo & Juliet: The Parted Lovers

headaball
02-08-2010, 07:53 PM
http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/image-gallery/2010/Aug/2/romeo-juliet-the-parted-lovers/display.c4

Criiiiinge.

I'm sure the BB website is run by a 13 year old girl.

pixee
02-08-2010, 07:54 PM
http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/image-gallery/2010/Aug/2/romeo-juliet-the-parted-lovers/display.c4

Criiiiinge.

I'm sure the BB website is run by a 13 year old girl.

Haha at first i thought they were taking the piss themselves...nope they love it.

watchinittoomuch
02-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Ahh you should have seen the ****e they were letting through on Shabby's webcast, it was embarrassing...if BB had have started off lke this I'd never have watched it.

Zippy
02-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Yeah I was just thinking its now gonna be played out like that. Puke!

I thought he was leaving?

Twat. Keeps getting my hopes up...

smudgie
02-08-2010, 07:58 PM
:sleep::sleep::sleep: Strewth. I thought it was Dickens they were going to act

out. Not the flippin' bard.

chauncey
02-08-2010, 08:00 PM
BB is so desperate to push the 'romance' angle,no matter how imaginary it is.
Did you see when they called that video of Josie forcing a closed mouth peck on JJ 'the first kiss!'? Bwahaha

WOMBAI
02-08-2010, 08:02 PM
It is excrutiatingly embarrassing! She will look back on this and cringe in the not too distant future!

She really is acting like a teenager - you just want to get hold of her and shake some sense into her! Silly mare!

BB deserves to die - if this is the best they can offer in the last series! They have embarrassed themselves too!

chauncey
02-08-2010, 08:11 PM
It is excrutiatingly embarrassing! She will look back on this and cringe in the not too distant future!

She really is acting like a teenager - you just want to get hold of her and shake some sense into her! Silly mare!

BB deserves to die - if this is the best they can offer in the last series! They have embarrassed themselves too!

She will be so embarrased when she is back in bristol and JJ is chasing z listers in Sydney and the penny FINALLY drops that it was all a lie.