PDA

View Full Version : Big argument tonight!

blinkinlovely
17-07-2002, 11:43 PM
Has anyone listend to the argument that has taken place (late) tonight???????????

Romantic Old Bird
18-07-2002, 07:02 AM
Yes, classic finger pointing ear splitting Jade gobblede gook which had even Alex laughing in sheer disbelief at her behaviour. Completely unhinged.

They may kill her.

blinkinlovely
18-07-2002, 08:24 AM
Hey, I just noticed some changes to my left here.....

I'm wicked.. and I have a membership number, ... cool:elephant:

Maggie
18-07-2002, 10:58 AM
Oh please, ROB :spin2: :laugh: :spin2:

I watched all of it, into the small wee hours, Jade must now realise how most of her housemates have seen her, then again, she'll twist it around as usual :spin2:

As for Alex, up until last night I still kind of liked him, not anymore he was so nasty, he should have walked with Sandy if these people have been sooooo beneath him :mad:

Sticks
18-07-2002, 11:27 AM
Show Alex what you thought of his stirring

09011 15 44 01

You know it makes tactical sense :dance:

Maggie
18-07-2002, 11:44 AM
Thanks Sticks, :thumbs: I think I've got the Message lol :joker:

BigSister
18-07-2002, 12:53 PM
I missed this last night but i saw it on the hilight feeds

Jade was going mad, I think they should take drink away lol:hugesmile:

They were all joining in

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

Amy
18-07-2002, 05:27 PM
This was good last night that's why i'm so tired today :sleep:
I have gone off Alex even more now, he was horrible last night :nono:
Tim,well what can i say he came across even more arrogant than he has before especially for telling Alex to keep the aruguments going :mad:

Princess Pink Pants
18-07-2002, 06:15 PM
What happened?

Some of us dont have E4!

Amy
18-07-2002, 06:31 PM
Well Alex told Jade what he thought of her,Jade went off on one,so did Alex a bang a BIG argument watch channel 4 tonight princess i'm sure they will show a lot of the argument :wavey:

Romantic Old Bird
18-07-2002, 07:01 PM
I didn't see all of it, just the Jade waiting outside the diary room, going for Kate and Johnny like a Rabid Rottweiler as they emerged together, merrily oblivious to the tirade which awaited them. I then saw Alex come out of the bedroom and talk to Jonny and Kate in the pool. I know he was explaining his actions to them, but he only repeated what he said to Jade at the time, and had shouted through when she was verbally accosting them.
It was all incidental to the fact that he has been going insane listening to her for a couple of days, and this was the final straw.

It was all fuelled by alcohol as per usual, and I think Alex had just got to saturation level with Jade. She isn't a saint, she is annoying, and what with Tim as Job's comforter, the bloke flipped.

I am a great advocate of peace and goodwill to all men, but Jade in full flow is something else. If she had been in last year, Elizabeth would undoubtedly have killed her, aided and abetted by Dean. They would then have buried her under the rockery stones and claimed it was due to PMT and post traumatic stress disorder. Dean would have written a blues riff to commemorate it, and Elizabeth would have put on the jumper, the shades and the pink hat, lit a couple of joss sticks and waited for the police to arrive.

She would then have refused to accept their jurisdiction in the BB house as:

"essentially is a melting pot caused by the juxta position of inter-relating and inevitably conflicting negative energies. As such it it is an extra-ordinary scenario within which the normal rules of society can not be applied. I do not recognise your authority within the environs of this social experiment"

As she was carried she would have sung in an annoyingly tremulous voice

'We shall ovecome'

then demanded that Amnesty International be informed immediately.

Meanwhile back to 2002. No blood has been spilled. Yet.

I won't be changing my vote. Tim OUT.

Alex will improve without him and be funny again.

And next week, I will leave it up to the public vote!

Sticks
18-07-2002, 07:13 PM
But Channel 4 have decided Alex is the winer

he is still the favourite.

If anyone stands a chance Alex needs to go, but too many are acting on gut instinct and not using their heads. It is So frustrating

:mad::devil::bawling::mad::devil::bawling:

Oldgit
18-07-2002, 08:14 PM
Sorry ROB and all, this one was completely down to Alex. Having got home from work about quarter to five today I have pieced together what happened.

Alex wound Jade up about what Jonny and Kate were supposed to have said about her (as if those two would confide in Alex) but then denied to them he had done so.

See my post in BB3 general section, under The Argument whose fault.

BusyBee
18-07-2002, 08:39 PM
This was an argument waiting to happen - Tim has spent so long egging Alex on with his 'sensible manner and voice drip feeding thoughts about the others that it just took the effect of alcohol to bring things to a head. I thought Jade was giving up drinking not so long ago - she really is, as soon as she starts drinking she gets louder than ever and more irritating. I watched early this evening when she was going on and on and on and on to Jonny who was laying next to her in the sun. He didnt say much, didnt even respond to her, but she was just whining and sniffling about how hard done by she was and that why wasnt she allowed to change her mind over people. She really needs to grow up. Mind I did think it was funny when Alex was showing his arse last night. Trouble is its left a nasty atmosphere in the house.

Sticks
18-07-2002, 08:44 PM
Given Jade's unpopularity, Alex will be loved by all and seen as a saint.

The masses will flock to his banner now

All the rest ought to pack their bags now

ALEX IS THE WINNER OF BB3 and is World President elect

steve_o
18-07-2002, 09:53 PM
It's funny, and I'm not an Alex fan, but to be fair, it looked like Jade started the row.:conf:It looked like Jade was the one being sarcastic to Alex, all he was saying at first was he can't wait to go home and do certain things. She then started to draw Alex into saying things then when she knew she couldn't win she went and had a go at Kate and Jonny. I thought Alex was funny when he was going on about the size of her big mouth, it was true.:laugh:

:spin: