PDA

View Full Version : Josie She is a snake for nominating Steve

fizzy
03-08-2010, 01:15 PM
JOSIE:

Steve got her next nomination as she finds him to be a 'bit bossy' and that he 'likes to be the Baron'. Josie said 'I don't like being told what to do'.

But only the other week she said I'm glad you and I are swimming in the same ocean and referring to Keeley said "AT LEAST WITH ME YOU KNOW WHICH SIDE YOUR BREAD'S BUTTERED" and asked is SHE JOSIE could be the Baroness.

Treachery.
#name of the game I s'pose

parmnion
03-08-2010, 01:17 PM
JOSIE:

Steve got her next nomination as she finds him to be a 'bit bossy' and that he 'likes to be the Baron'. Josie said 'I don't like being told what to do'.

But only the other week she said I'm glad you and I are swimming in the same ocean and referring to Keeley said "AT LEAST WITH ME YOU KNOW WHICH SIDE YOUR BREAD'S BUTTERED" and asked is SHE JOSIE could be the Baroness.

Treachery.

well said..you are spot on.:hug:

Jords
03-08-2010, 01:19 PM
Must have ran out of butter.

fizzy
03-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Must have ran out of butter.

:D:D:dance:

fizzy
03-08-2010, 01:32 PM
well said..you are spot on.:hug:

thanks.

She's all about wielding her power and throwing her weight about.

reece(:
03-08-2010, 01:37 PM
I for one would have nominated Steve - he contributes nothing!

Showstopper
03-08-2010, 01:40 PM
um Steve nominated her last week. He got out of her "ocean" once he did that. Turn around is fair play as far as I'm concerned

Irishguy16
03-08-2010, 01:45 PM
She's not exactly a snake for nominating him. She's aware that he wants to go home at this stage thus finds another reason for nominating rather than saying 'because he wants to go home'. They have to nominate.

serensilver
03-08-2010, 01:46 PM
They all have to nominate someone! AND HE NOMINATED HER LAST WEEK SO HE'S A SNAKE TOO!

fizzy
03-08-2010, 01:47 PM
um Steve nominated her last week. He got out of her "ocean" once he did that. Turn around is fair play as far as I'm concerned

Just shows he's not a sucker if you ask me

Josy
03-08-2010, 01:47 PM
They all have to nominate someone, and their feelings about the other housemates can change in a day in there never mind a week.

fizzy
03-08-2010, 01:48 PM
She's not exactly a snake for nominating him. She's aware that he wants to go home at this stage thus finds another reason for nominating rather than saying 'because he wants to go home'. They have to nominate.

Fair enough.

hotleggs
03-08-2010, 01:50 PM
well someone has too get steve out , he cant stay there forever sitting on the last brick lol

Zippy
03-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Steve has nominated her too so.....cuts two ways, baby!

fizzy
03-08-2010, 01:53 PM
well someone has too get steve out , he cant stay there forever sitting on the last brick lol

that's true considering I want JohnJames or Jo to win, but Josie is still two-faced snake, and Steve KNOWS it

joeysteele
03-08-2010, 01:57 PM
I think most viewers want Steve to be nominated and to go out now,
however we don't just have to get past the housemates nominations,we also have BB to contend with as it invents the likely easiest of tasks,assisted or otherwise to save him should he ever get nominated, Steve should have gone last week really,BB made sure he didn't.

I can't understand why its taken so long for housemates to start nominataing Steve anyway,had I been a housemate, no major offence to the guy, but I would have nominated him every week just for his snoring, people snoring when I am trying to sleep or when they wake me up with their snoring, drive me mad.

bbfan1991
03-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Steve has nominated her too so.....cuts two ways, baby!

Exactly:D, plus Steve said that Josie does nothing in the house apart from lying in bed with John James.. she has cooked before and cleaned the bathroom etc so thats rich coming from someone who just sits on the sofa and knows he will be at the final for doing nothing:sleep:.

ION I think Josie sussed out Mario and Steve are nominating her;).

Showstopper
03-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Just shows he's not a sucker if you ask me

So Josie is a snake for nominating Steve, yet Steve proved he wasn't a sucker for nominating Josie? - That argument makes no sense

Sounds to me that you just don't like Josie and your using nominations as an excuse to slag her off

Showstopper
03-08-2010, 02:19 PM
that's true considering I want JohnJames or Jo to win, but Josie is still two-faced snake, and Steve KNOWS it

Steve has nominated her two weeks running yet when he won the S+R task last week he put up Andrew? why? because he is smart enough to know that if he put her up he'd get nominations from herself John James and Andrew.

Steve is scared of Josie in a tactical sense, which is why he'll only nominate her in private

setanta
03-08-2010, 02:20 PM
Nice point OP. The girl is a sly one, and I'd say she threw a vote his way purely because he was up the week before.

fizzy
03-08-2010, 02:25 PM
I'd say she threw a vote his way purely because he was up the week before.

Yep

WOMBAI
03-08-2010, 02:27 PM
I think most viewers want Steve to be nominated and to go out now,however we don't just have to get past the housemates nominations,we also have BB to contend with as it invents the likely easiest of tasks,assisted or otherwise to save him should he ever get nominated, Steve should have gone last week really,BB made sure he didn't.

I can't understand why its taken so long for housemates to start nominataing Steve anyway,had I been a housemate, no major offence to the guy, but I would have nominated him every week just for his snoring, people snoring when I am trying to sleep or when they wake me up with their snoring, drive me mad.

No - only most of the youngsters - because they don't much like watching older hms - just kids their own age! He will have much wider support outside the forum!

Showstopper
03-08-2010, 02:31 PM
No - only most of the youngsters - because they don't much like watching older hms - just kids their own age! He will have much wider support outside the forum!

Support based on what? - I think him sitting around doing nothing isn't going to endear him to anyone

Beetrum
03-08-2010, 03:14 PM
TBH Steve deserves every nomination he gets. I find it ridiculous when people say it was out of order (for nominating him) because he's a "war hero".

Mr XcX
03-08-2010, 03:16 PM
HATE HER!!

So FAKE!!!

Mystic Mock
03-08-2010, 03:17 PM
JOSIE:

Treachery.

steve nominated josie first and did it twice by the way.

fizzy
03-08-2010, 03:20 PM
steve nominated josie first and did it twice by the way.

maybe because he knew she was trying to play him.

When Ife came outta the house the first thing she said was that Josie was the biggest game player in there.

If Ife knew it, then I'm guessing Steve knows it too

(I think Josie is alright by the way. Not all good/all bad)

Mystic Mock
03-08-2010, 03:24 PM

When Ife came outta the house the first thing she said was that Josie was the biggest game player in there.

oh because ife werent a gameplayer now was she.

Fuzzylogic
03-08-2010, 03:31 PM
JOSIE:

Treachery.

Nice spoiler in the title. The nominations have not been shown on TV yet

Showstopper
03-08-2010, 03:32 PM

Ife is a halfwit. I wouldnt listen to a word she says. 100% simpleton

troy4783
03-08-2010, 03:47 PM
LOL what a stupid thread josie is NOT a snake for voting for steve as steve has voted for her two weeks in a row so that must make him a snake then also he has been saying how he misses his family and wants to go as well they all have to vote for someone

Shasown
03-08-2010, 05:55 PM
I wish people would get over the fact that housemates nominate other people in the house, that is one of the points of the game. If they refused to nominate because they like everyone people would start whining about not playing the game and failing to abide by the rules. Remember Sea of Ash last year?

Get over it, accept the fact she choose him. Its not as if she attempted to get all the other housemates to nominate him is it?

Visage
03-08-2010, 05:59 PM
JOSIE:

Treachery.

Or maybe she has just changed her mind since the other week.

It can happen to the best if us.

Visage
03-08-2010, 06:01 PM
I wish people would get over the fact that housemates nominate other people in the house, that is one of the points of the game. If they refused to nominate because they like everyone people would start whining about not playing the game and failing to abide by the rules. Remember Sea of Ash last year?

Get over it, accept the fact she choose him. Its not as if she attempted to get all the other housemates to nominate him is it?

Some people don't need an excuse to whine, it comes natural.

WOMBAI
03-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Ife is a halfwit. I wouldnt listen to a word she says. 100% simpleton

Seems obvious to me that Josie is the halfwit - she is the one fawning over the headcase JJ - but then again - like attracts like!

fizzy
03-08-2010, 06:29 PM
I did say it was the name of the game.

I'm just pointing out her treachery/hypocrisy whatever you want to call it. She had others to choose from...

Mystic Mock
03-08-2010, 06:32 PM
I did say it was the name of the game.

I'm just pointing out her treachery/hypocrisy whatever you want to call it. She had others to choose from...

and so did steve have others to choose from.

Visage
03-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Ife is a halfwit.

Seems obvious to me that Josie is the halfwit -

I thought this title was owned by Freddie.

troy4783
03-08-2010, 06:36 PM
and so did steve have others to choose from.

exactly lol

fizzy
04-08-2010, 12:12 AM
we'll have to agree to disagree.