PDA

View Full Version : Only 3 more weeks to endure

ILoveTRW
03-08-2010, 01:47 PM
It's kinda of sad that i'm looking forward to BB ending after all the years I have watched. But please just get this **** off the TV.

fizzy
03-08-2010, 01:55 PM
It's kinda of sad that i'm looking forward to BB ending after all the years I have watched. But please just get this **** off the TV.

While I'm enjoying it I can't wait til the final either
and when it's all over, it will be a nice memory.

RIP BB

Julie10
Do you only have one channel?

cell
Pretty much felt the same way until they put Sam in, but next week i am sure he will go up and be out and then it will be not worth watching again since JJJ will probably coast to the Final. People shouldn't wine about boring winners when they pick them.

Abhorsen
03-08-2010, 02:02 PM

In some ways I can see what you mean. But in another way, are you mad? ;) It's almost like it's the first series and they (BB) haven't got a clue what they are doing most of time. And the way they have handled the HM situation has been s***.

ange7
03-08-2010, 02:04 PM
your TV has an on/off switch

Abhorsen
03-08-2010, 02:05 PM
RIP BB

BB is dead?

Channel Five - where all TV shows go to die (apparently).

Abhorsen
your TV has an on/off switch

Mine doesn't. :shocked: :conf:

Irishguy16

No one is forcing you to watch it.

Abhorsen
03-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Pretty much felt the same way until they put Sam in.

That's weird, I pretty much felt the same AFTER they put Sam in the house.

Stacey.
03-08-2010, 02:07 PM
I thought it finished in like 6 weeks?!

Livia
03-08-2010, 02:07 PM
I've only felt like that since they put Sam in.

Abhorsen
03-08-2010, 02:08 PM
No one is forcing you to watch it.

Geez, I wish someone had told me, that we, great citizens of Britain are not legally compelled to watch BB. *******ing years wasted.

setanta
03-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Oh, it's been a shocker really.

Abhorsen
03-08-2010, 02:09 PM
Do you only have one channel?

Doesn't everyone?

ange7
03-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Mine doesn't. :shocked: :conf:
lol
then you've been watching your toaster.

LaLaLand
03-08-2010, 02:37 PM
I don't want it to end, I'm really enjoying BB11.

"Ultimate" will be an absolute failure with all the ex-housemates working the public and acting up. THAT will kill BB for me.

Abhorsen
03-08-2010, 02:39 PM
lol
then you've been watching your toaster.

I tried that, it was more interesting. Although I have to admit the kettle was piss boring after half an hour of viewing.

Abhorsen
03-08-2010, 02:42 PM

"Ultimate" will be an absolute failure with all the ex-housemates working the public and acting up. THAT will kill BB for me.

If only, if only [sobs] it could last forever. ;) The 'Ultimate' could be ******* or great but nowhere inbetween, and by the looks of it so far this year (Jedward and Samwank) it's not looking good.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

ILoveTRW
03-08-2010, 02:43 PM

Im the total opposite, I can't wait for the all star series.

BB_Eye
03-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Not to put a downer on the All-Stars thing, but do you think the producers might be so useless, they'll end up forgetting about Michelle, Makosi and Craig and put housemates like Elisabeth, PJ and Ziggy in instead? I can see it happening.

Mr XcX
03-08-2010, 03:00 PM
I think the eviction will go

Rachel
Steve
Mario
JJ, Jo
Dave
Andrew
Josie
Corin
John James

Mac Hiavellian
03-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Wish this series was the whole 13 weeks and BB Ultimate Housemate was kept seperate.

fizzy
03-08-2010, 03:07 PM
I think the eviction will go

Rachel
Steve
Mario
JJ, Jo
Dave
Andrew
Josie
Corin
John James

here's hoping

joeysteele
03-08-2010, 05:43 PM
I agree that the BB production team have messed about so much this series especially with the housemates selection and also the nominations process that the original great idea it was,, and still is has been near destroyed in this series by BB itself no one else.

I also think we had a good set ofg housemates to begin with but it all went wrong, with 3 walkouts,I injury caused by bad planning from BB in those stupid save and replace tasks and selective punishments,bad for some, silly ones for others and some none at all,for instance, switching microphones off git Josie and JJames a punishment of having to write suilly messages on each other,how pathetic was that.

Also the characters slowly diappered or got stifled by BBs interference this series.
My last part will likely get some criticism but also as the characters have gone, there has been no effective replacements,for me 'personally' from BEN going our last week, the programme is now so dull.

At the start of E4s live broadcast today the presenter said,this was live BB so it will either be intereseting or like watching paint dry ,it was like the latter and has been for me since Saturday after BEN was evicted.We have the truly painfully boring JJ2, who does not a thing, the fake romance is still hogging the programmes and highlights and there doesn't seem to be any way this series will end with any sort of bang.

In truth,the real highlights have been the GLEE task making the video and ignore the obvious task,and also JEDWARD for me anyway as I like JEDWARD a lot.

This should have been a series that encompassed the very best of all BBs over the years, to really be unmissable rather than what it has become which is more like unwatchable.
Very sad, but I do blame the BB production team who seem to have no ideas at all and are making it up as they go along now.

Mystic Mock
03-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Not to put a downer on the All-Stars thing, but do you think the producers might be so useless, they'll end up forgetting about Michelle, Makosi and Craig and put housemates like Elisabeth, PJ and Ziggy in instead? I can see it happening.

if ziggy gets put in im out.

reece(:
03-08-2010, 05:51 PM
I can't believe I would ever say this but Big brother usa puts this to shame.

Mystic Mock
03-08-2010, 05:53 PM
I can't believe I would ever say this but Big brother usa puts this to shame.

agreed on the 2 usa series i saw anyway.

iRyan
03-08-2010, 06:05 PM
I felt the same way but ever since Sam has come in i've been much more into the show. It's much more entertaining now IMO.

Fuzzylogic
03-08-2010, 06:50 PM

I'm a bit confused. If you have to "endure" the show why continue to watch it?

BigBrotherfan4ever
03-08-2010, 06:56 PM
I'm a bit confused. If you have to "endure" the show why continue to watch it?

exactly:conf: