PDA

View Full Version : Sam Sam is helping Josie out with her nomance.

NurseRatched
03-08-2010, 03:51 PM
I can see why Josie is getting wound up by Sam but if she looked at the bigger picture, he is doing her a favour. The more they bicker, the more screen time she gets – the Sam and Josie argument is the most entertaining thing in the house at the moment.

He’s also giving her plenty of opportunity to defend her imaginary “relationship” with JJ. I see she didn’t miss that trick.

jj43
03-08-2010, 04:01 PM
I can see why Josie is getting wound up by Sam but if she looked at the bigger picture, he is doing her a favour. The more they bicker, the more screen time she gets – the Sam and Josie argument is the most entertaining thing in the house at the moment.

He’s also giving her plenty of opportunity to defend her imaginary “relationship” with JJ. I see she didn’t miss that trick.

Sam is just saying what everybody is thinking and has the balls to say it out loud. Go Sam. Unfortunately he will be gone in 2 weeks dont you think.

pixee
03-08-2010, 04:02 PM

I love sam but this could well be true sadly.