PDA

View Full Version : When is Ben doing Nuts magazine?

Abhorsen
03-08-2010, 03:54 PM
They all do eventually. Mario is already signed up and Dave's 'Loved up Belly' feature will be one Nuts feature not to miss. :shocked:

Claymores
03-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Classic thread - queen Ben in his lingerie and pink socks! The mind boggles (runs off to puke)

Livia
03-08-2010, 03:58 PM
I think he's more likely to be in The Spectator, or Country Life, don't you? He, like me, probably wouldn't wipe his ar5e on Nuts magazine :-)

Abhorsen
03-08-2010, 04:02 PM
, like me, probably wouldn't wipe his ar5e on Nuts magazine :-)

Isn't that what all readers of Nuts do with it?

Livia
03-08-2010, 04:04 PM
Isn't that what all readers of Nuts do with it?

I'm sure I can't speak for Nuts readers Abhorsen... What do you do with it?? :-)

Abhorsen
03-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Classic thread - queen Ben in his lingerie and pink socks! The mind boggles

Enough of your sexual fantasies Claymores. You'll have Mario after you when he gets out for talking like that!

LeatherTrumpet
03-08-2010, 04:06 PM
I think he's more likely to be in The Spectator, or Country Life, don't you? He, like me, probably wouldn't wipe his ar5e on Nuts magazine :-)

I doubt he reads the Spectator as he is thick

Abhorsen
03-08-2010, 04:09 PM
I'm sure I can't speak for Nuts readers Abhorsen... What do you do with it?? :-)

I can assure you Livia my fair hands have never touched a copy of that low rent wank mag.

Livia
03-08-2010, 04:10 PM
I can assure you Livia my fair hands have never touched a copy of that low rent wank mag.

Ahh right. You prefer a more 'high rent' wank mag?? Just kidding of course. I'm sure you would ever buy anything nasty like that...

:-)

Livia
03-08-2010, 04:12 PM

Maybe so... but even if he doesn't read it, I wouldn't mind betting he's the only housemate this year who would have heard of The Spectator.

LeatherTrumpet
03-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Maybe so... but even if he doesn't read it, I wouldn't mind betting he's the only housemate this year who would have heard of The Spectator.

for certain

Abhorsen
03-08-2010, 05:17 PM

He's the only HM this year who can read.

Abhorsen
03-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Ahh right. You prefer a more 'high rent' wank mag?? Just kidding of course. I'm sure you would ever buy anything nasty like that...

:-)

Who needs to rent when you have one of your own. ;)

Zippy
03-08-2010, 05:18 PM
I dunwanna see Bens nuts, thanks.

watchinittoomuch
03-08-2010, 05:20 PM
I cant wait for the Dave version...it'll be called ' FULL GLORY' and will show Dave in nothing but a well placed bible.

That and a pot noodle and I'm set for a day's full on filth...*judders*

watchinittoomuch
03-08-2010, 05:22 PM
They're changing it to 'Nut' for when Mario does it...:joker:

I need to stop now really :eek:

Livia
03-08-2010, 05:36 PM
They're changing it to 'Nut' for when Mario does it...:joker:

I need to stop now really :eek:

Hahaha!

Actually... Ewwwwww.

Abhorsen
03-08-2010, 07:43 PM
I cant wait for the Dave version...it'll be called ' FULL GLORY' and will show Dave in nothing but a well placed bible.

That and a pot noodle and I'm set for a day's full on filth...*judders*

Oooo, those sweaty Palsms.

Kazanne
03-08-2010, 07:50 PM

For someone to even say Ben is 'thick' is thick in itself!!

ElProximo
03-08-2010, 08:03 PM
They all do eventually. Mario is already signed up and Dave's 'Loved up Belly' feature will be one Nuts feature not to miss. :shocked:

And all joking aside - I'd actually buy a copy of Nuts if it did indeed have Ben on the cover. Just the pure random stupidity of the whole thing would make it a sure collectors edition.
No nudity. Just Ben, Ben articles, Ben photoshoot. The Nuts Ben Edition. I will buy this.

watchinittoomuch
03-08-2010, 08:05 PM
Oooo, those sweaty Palsms.

I'm getting a fire in my belly...:dance2:

Claymores
03-08-2010, 08:06 PM
And all joking aside - I'd actually buy a copy of Nuts if it did indeed have Ben on the cover. Just the pure random stupidity of the whole thing would make it a sure collectors edition.
No nudity. Just Ben, Ben articles, Ben photoshoot. The Nuts Ben Edition. I will buy this.

How old is that line???? "I'd only buy it for the articles" - you'd head straight to the double page spread of queen Ben in his lingerie and pink socks!

ElProximo
03-08-2010, 08:48 PM
How old is that line???? "I'd only buy it for the articles" - you'd head straight to the double page spread of queen Ben in his lingerie and pink socks!

Hey man.. Nuts really DOES have some great articles. Like their Norman Mailer interview.
Sure, they throw in a few pink sock pics now and then but yeah.. they have other stuff.

Heh.. seriously I would laugh if they did a Ben white robe photoshoot. with his fantastic hair like a loaf of nice bread perched atop his head.

Abhorsen
04-08-2010, 07:39 PM

It would be there best ever issue, OK that isn't saying much, but it would.

Abhorsen
04-08-2010, 07:42 PM

It's like you can read minds. LOL.