PDA

View Full Version : Sorry. I know I post too many thread but listen to THIS!!!!

Mr XcX
03-08-2010, 04:04 PM
John James saying it's a foregone conclusion who is going this week, meaning Rachel.

The arrogance!

flamingGalah!
03-08-2010, 04:06 PM
I hope he goes, he thinks he's untouchable... w@nker... :nono:

Smithy
03-08-2010, 04:06 PM
:nono: Get Dave Out

Maia
03-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Ugh I can't stand him, he thinks he's won already. I really hope he's gone on Friday.

Livia
03-08-2010, 04:08 PM
John James saying it's a foregone conclusion who is going this week, meaning Rachel.

The arrogance!

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I may well have got the wrong end of the stick here... But wasn't John James, Josie and The other JJ discussing in the garden how annoying she was j7ust before the nominations? And didn't they all agree something like they wouldn't have much longer to wait now? Did they all nominate her this week? Seems like they were discussing nominations to me. God, I hope John James gets booted on Friday

Mr XcX
I hope this is on HL.

People on DS heard it.

charmingmissc
he always thinks he is going.

himself not rachel

Jords
03-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Silly pr!ck.

Mr XcX
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I may well have got the wrong end of the stick here... But wasn't John James, Josie and The other JJ discussing in the garden how annoying she was j7ust before the nominations? And didn't they all agree something like they wouldn't have much longer to wait now? Did they all nominate her this week? Seems like they were discussing nominations to me. God, I hope John James gets booted on Friday

Your right, they said "soon" meaning Rachel will soon go. ****ing arrogance is so big.

fingers
Every time he's up, he tries to convince everyone that HE will go! Unfortunately he's always wrong (wait for his expression of astonished incredulity again)

Mr XcX
03-08-2010, 04:10 PM
he always thinks he is going.

himself not rachel

Yeah right.

Mr XcX
03-08-2010, 04:10 PM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1314699&page=93

smudgie
03-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Well before he lost the task he was convinced he was going to win it, even telling the other two JJJJJ's who he would choose.
Hope he goes on Friday.:hugesmile:

fuzzylovin
03-08-2010, 04:11 PM
He only says its me its me im going, so that if he does go he can pretend he knew he was going and that it dont bother him, he is so laughable.

Legend killer
03-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Op why do you comment on every single thing John James does / says

BB_Eye
03-08-2010, 04:17 PM
John James' time is up. The curse of week 8.

30stone
03-08-2010, 04:20 PM
You just directly copied it from ds?

Some random just says it and you make a thread? lol..

Even though its probably true id like to see it first.

BigBrotherfan4ever
03-08-2010, 04:24 PM
I dont particularly like JJ, but i hate Dave even more, but i really think that Rachel will go this week sadly:bawling:

stickydatepudding
03-08-2010, 04:29 PM
John James' time is up. The curse of week 8.

Curse? Or blessing?

prkp12
03-08-2010, 04:31 PM
asshole, i hope he goes this week!

BB_Eye
03-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Curse? Or blessing?

In this case, a blessing.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
03-08-2010, 04:39 PM
:eek: in this case get him out! there's only 2/3 weeks left anyway, i can live without him till then! Get him out then Josie. girls if you miss some eye candy go to the dreamboys website.

BJ
03-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Dave is the one I dislike most so he'll be getting my vote

Late for the Party
03-08-2010, 04:43 PM
I dont particularly like JJ, but i hate Dave even more, but i really think that Rachel will go this week sadly:bawling:

I'm with you on this, I want Dave out (i know, shocking isn't it) but it will probably be the goldfish that gets the boot

Lister of Smeg
03-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Op why do you comment on every single thing John James does / says

exactly what i was thinking some on here are obsessed with him :joker:

Visage
03-08-2010, 04:55 PM
He only says its me its me im going, so that if he does go he can pretend he knew he was going and that it dont bother him, he is so laughable.

Housemates have been saying that since series two. Nothing new here.

Patricia4
03-08-2010, 04:55 PM
they always talk about certain people before noms to indicate to each other who to go for, theyve been getting away with it for weeks.

Visage
03-08-2010, 04:57 PM
they always talk about certain people before noms to indicate to each other who to go for, theyve been getting away with it for weeks.

Even years in some cases.

Shiner
03-08-2010, 05:05 PM

I don't know if they all actually nominated her but I definitely took from that conversation that they wanted to. Again BB will do nothing.

Zippy
03-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Ugh he is getting so cocky its sickening. Him and his clique think theyre booked into the final. VOTE HIM OUT!

boomoo
03-08-2010, 06:15 PM

The trouble is they get away with this. They dont mention a name so they can say they weren't talking noms when they do.

boomoo
03-08-2010, 06:16 PM
I don't know if they all actually nominated her but I definitely took from that conversation that they wanted to. Again BB will do nothing.

Josie did not nominate Rachel but both JJ's did.

Bigbrofan25
03-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Oh that SKIPPY makes me so mad sometimes with his *******ing smug face and his big headed views :mad:

Rachel deserves to stay she maybe loud but at least she`s nothing Like John james

OH that man makes me angry:mad:

Got steam coming out my ears as I write this:eek:

Visage
03-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Oh that SKIPPY makes me so mad sometimes with his *******ing smug face and his big headed views :mad:

Rachel deserves to stay she maybe loud but at least she`s nothing Like John james

OH that man makes me angry:mad:

Got steam coming out my ears as I write this:eek:

You need to go lie down for a bit, I don't want you exploding all over the front of this forum.......;)

Kazanne
03-08-2010, 06:22 PM
:nono: Get Dave Out

Dave or Crabby would be great this week,they are both far too cocky!

Zippy
03-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Dave or Crabby would be great this week,they are both far too cocky!

:nono: Crabs must go!

That clique is getting way too cocky. Its sickening.

Lex
03-08-2010, 06:28 PM

The arrogance!

And with the same arrogance that he was sniding about Ben last week, i'll bet!! :nono:

God!!....I hate that boy!! :cloud:

chauncey
03-08-2010, 06:28 PM
John James is such an arrogant twa..,before the S and R task he was talking about who he'd swap like it was a foregone conclusion he'd win,he thought he'd win that,and he thinks he'll win BB.

I don't think Rachel will go,she's barely on the HLs,it's mainly LF viewers who are aware of how annoying she can be,but Dave is known to HL viewers and has been booed at eviction.I think Dave will go.Haha I can't wait for the look on Crabeyes face when he realises he was wrong and Rach has stayed.If that happens, JJJJJ will be terrified that they've been slagging off Rachel who'll they'll think could be a favorite.