PDA

View Full Version : Dave is a p****

Patricia4
03-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Dave is a total p****.
he is bitching about mario putting him up saying he was going to put him up and he knew it beforehand.
because mario didnt say which colour was for steve and him he is convinced he was meaning to put him up all along.
mario swears on his life that he did it truthfully and he says he didnt tell them the colours because he didnt want to put them through it anymore than was necessary but heres the deal.
the person who wins the task is entitled to pick whoever they want and mario shouldnt be made to feel this bad by john james and dave.
john james just attacked him something rotten in the bedroom for wanting to stay so much but john james is the most competitive person in the tasks and always tries to win so pot kettle black.
also his friend dave is fuming that hes up. he keeps saying its fine but once again won`t shut up about it.
"my wife will feel she has to come down again on friday"
well big deal.
he keeps repeating how this is the 2nd week he has been put up.
I cannot stand the man. he has a go at sam pepper for telling it like it is to peoples faces but all he`s ever done is bitch about people behind their backs from the beginning.
mario was nearly crying on the bed and shouldn`t have to go through all this.

BigBrotherfan4ever
03-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Dave is a total p****.
he is bitching about mario him putting him up saying he was going to put him up and he knew it beforehand.
because mario didnt say which colour was for steve and him he is convinced he was meaning to put him up all along.
mario swears on his life that he did it truthfully and he says he didnt tell them the colours because he didnt want to put them through it anymore than was necessary but heres the deal.
the person who wins the task is entitled to pick whoever they want and mario shouldnt be made to feel this bad by john james and dave.
john james just attacked him something rotten in the bedroom for wanting to stay so much but john james is the most competitive person in the tasks and always tries to win so pot kettle black.
also his friend dave is fuming that hes up. he keeps saying its fine but once again won`t shut up about it.
"my wife will feel she has to come down again on friday"
well big deal.
he keeps repeating how this is the 2nd week he has been put up.
I cannot stand the man. he has a go at sam pepper for telling it like it is to peoples faces but all he`s ever done is bitch about people behind their backs from the beginning.
mario was nearly crying on the bed and shouldn`t have to go through all this.

Totally agree with you Patrick, but i really dont like Mario either..TBH

Malza
03-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Isn't Dave old enough to just accept it, instead he constantly picks on Mario making him feel even more guilty then he already feels because he had to chose someone anyway.

Just remember what a fuss Dave made, when he won his S&R task and had to put someone up, searching for everyone's comfort that it was not his fault and he had to do it

King Gizzard
03-08-2010, 04:51 PM
He has the right to feel annoyed about it...look at Mario and his pathetic little hissyfits everytime he got chosen.

Danielle1232
Mario is crying omg get a grip of yourself.

Stacey.
Aww I feel so sorry for Mario. For **** sake he had to choose someone!

Patricia4
03-08-2010, 05:11 PM
dave just told corin he loves her, he tells everyone that even though he hasnt known them 2 minutes.
funny how they never reply back.
hes as fake as corin`s t***.

parmnion
03-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Walk mario you twat, walk.

as90
03-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Your a silly little girl supporting all the weirdos in the house, fair enough, you wont be alone. It's pretty natural to question someones motivations and in this case dave feels mario is is being untruthful,sneaky and greedy which no doubt he is, ben, JJ, steve, and dare i say it, shabby, and now jo have all questioned mario.

Regarding sam pepper, if he ever spoke like that in the real world he would be either fired, disowned or set about by an angry mob.

Patricia4
03-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Your a silly little girl supporting all the weirdos in the house, fair enough, you wont be alone. It's pretty natural to question someones motivations and in this case dave feels mario is is being untruthful,sneaky and greedy which no doubt he is, ben, JJ, steve, and dare i say it, shabby, and now jo have all questioned mario.

Regarding sam pepper, if he ever spoke like that in the real world he would be either fired, disowned or set about by an angry mob.No need to get personal and by the way as90 I wish I was a girl Im a OAP and I love BB.
mario isn`t actually one of my favourites but I feel he has been treated unfairly in all this.
he was entitled by big brother to pick who the hell he wanted.

Shasown
03-08-2010, 05:50 PM
Love how Dave whined about his missus feeling she may have to come down for Friday, how is that Marios concern? Dave accepted the fact he could have been up every week before going into the house, so why he is trying to lay a guilt trip off on Mario?

Kazanne
03-08-2010, 06:12 PM

Regarding sam pepper, if he ever spoke like that in the real world he would be either fired, disowned or set about by an angry mob.

NO one shafted a 'mate' more than Dave did with Ben,so it serves him right and I'll be happy if he goes

BigBrotherfan4ever
03-08-2010, 06:14 PM
NO one shafted a 'mate' more than Dave did with Ben,so it serves him right and I'll be happy if he goes

Exactly Kazanne, totally agree:thumbs:

Patricia4
03-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Love how Dave whined about his missus feeling she may have to come down for Friday, how is that Marios concern? Dave accepted the fact he could have been up every week before going into the house, so why he is trying to lay a guilt trip off on Mario?Its not as if she minds as she was sat in the garden having afternoon tea the other day.

Malza
03-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Love how Dave whined about his missus feeling she may have to come down for Friday, how is that Marios concern? Dave accepted the fact he could have been up every week before going into the house, so why he is trying to lay a guilt trip off on Mario?

Yeah, a real christian, loving all people so much, or did I miss the part in the bible where it says: be kind and humble, love every other person... As long as they don't nominate you, in that case you are absolutely free to make him feel guilty and sad.

Lex
03-08-2010, 06:21 PM
They're a pair!!....Bet Bennyboy knows that now too!!

as90
03-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Yeah, a real christian, loving all people so much, or did I miss the part in the bible where it says: be kind and humble, love every other person... As long as they don't nominate you, in that case you are absolutely free to make him feel guilty and sad.

Give it a rest, either live the life or don't make assumptions, your idea of Christians is very skewed. You seem to have put Christians in a box where they are no longer human beings, where they can do nothing but right and have no interactions or flaws. Dave has every right to question mario, i know lots of Christians that would make dave look like a saint. Dave is actually a very caring, thoughtful and pretty fundamentally conservative Christian.If you went up the echelons of the Christian hierarchy i think would get a shock at the forthrightness and power of the belief you met.

reece(:
03-08-2010, 06:41 PM
He's a sinner.

Fuzzylogic
03-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Why the hell did Mario choose Dave and not one of them two useless newbies?

as90
03-08-2010, 06:46 PM

Because he knows dave doesn't agree with his loose lifestyle and sees dave as a threat to his fame.

holy moley
03-08-2010, 06:48 PM
If Mario had been sporting on the occasions that hes been picked, then id be sympathetic. but as i recall hes never been sporting about it at all . . his speech about having worked harder than anyone to get in the house etc

Now he knows that swapping your name for somebody else, isnt quite as easy and guilt free as he liked to think it was. but in typical Mario fashion, he turns it round so he gets the sympathy. instead of being poor Dave, its poor old mario sobbing his heart out . . Pah, attention craving knobend

as90
03-08-2010, 06:49 PM
If Mario had been sporting on the occasions that hes been picked, then id be sympathetic. but as i recall hes never been sporting about it at all . . his speech about having worked harder than anyone to get in the house etc

Now he knows that swapping your name for somebody else, isnt quite as easy and guilt free as he liked to think it was. but in typical Mario fashion, he turns it round so he gets the sympathy. instead of being poor Dave, its poor old mario sobbing his heart out . . Pah, attention craving knobend

Well put.

Malza
03-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Give it a rest, either live the life or don't make assumptions, your idea of Christians is very skewed. You seem to have put Christians in a box where they are no longer human beings, where they can do nothing but right and have no interactions or flaws. Dave has every right to question mario, i know lots of Christians that would make dave look like a saint. Dave is actually a very caring, thoughtful and pretty fundamentally conservative Christian.If you went up the echelons of the Christian hierarchy i think would get a shock at the forthrightness and power of the belief you met.

I am just pointing out about all his love that constantly floats his belly, he should stop saying it is ok for him, when it is obviously not

Malza
03-08-2010, 06:53 PM

He has explained that, didn't he

coolestrock
03-08-2010, 06:55 PM
i wouldnt like to meet dave in real life for the fear of being conned out of all my money and being drawn into his evil cult

Patricia4
03-08-2010, 07:31 PM
dave is still bitching on in the garden about being put up.I said this would go on all night.
considering hes not bothered he`s doing a good job.

BigBrotherfan4ever
03-08-2010, 07:33 PM
dave is still bitching on in the garden about being put up.I said this would go on all night.
considering hes not bothered he`s doing a good job.

Yeah i know:rolleyes::sleep: