PDA

View Full Version : BB are taking us all for mugs.

parmnion
03-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Both JJ and mario didn't do the task properly so poOr old rach had to do it again even though the rules stated they couldn't lift there belly's, she completed it last, but was the only one to do it properly, so bb made them do it again.

BB are taking us for mugs and infiltrating the game in favour of john and josie at our expense.

Not me, **** em, **** everything, **** the tree, **** the parrot, **** that stupid ****ing snug, **** anything begining with j, **** it i'll even start liking corin to **** them.

**** new housemates, **** that geordie **** with the voice overs, **** davina and her ****ing grunting, **** that stupid bald **** on ****ing bbbm, **** georges socks, **** his ankle legnth trousers, and **** his greyness.

**** the tasks, **** the voting **** all the spin of shows and forums, **** that vanessa ****ing feltz. **** microphones and plastic grass. **** a chicken to ****ing show you want to say **** the chickens from bb1.

**** brian ****ing belo, **** bb's6-10, **** endemol and c ****ing 4.

**** eviction odds and oddschecker, **** my bet on Josie, **** letters from home and **** romantic dinners for two.

**** it, it's ****ed.

Visage
03-08-2010, 04:56 PM
How dare they :eek:

watchinittoomuch
03-08-2010, 05:00 PM
That's alot of ****ing.

Mac Hiavellian
03-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Well ****ing said

WOMBAI
03-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Both JJ and mario didn't do the task properly so poOr old rach had to do it again even though the rules stated they couldn't lift there belly's, she completed it last, but was the only one to do it properly, so bb made them do it again.

BB are taking us for mugs and infiltrating the game in favour of john and josie at our expense.

Not me, **** em, **** everything, **** the tree, **** the parrot, **** that stupid ****ing snug, **** anything begining with j, **** it i'll even start liking corin to **** them.

**** new housemates, **** that geordie **** with the voice overs, **** davina and her ****ing grunting, **** that stupid bald **** on ****ing bbbm, **** georges socks, **** his ankle legnth trousers, and **** his greyness.

**** the tasks, **** the voting **** all the spin of shows and forums, **** that vanessa ****ing feltz. **** microphones and plastic grass. **** a chicken to ****ing show you want to say **** the chickens from bb1.

**** eviction odds and oddschecker, **** my bet on Josie, **** letters from home and **** romantic dinners for two.

**** it, it's ****ed.

As the only one that did it properly - she should have won! Seems yet another attempt at BB to manipulate the outcome! :nono:

Zippy
03-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Theyre beyond disgusting with their bias this year. Now we have more of the JJJJJJ clique to be bored senseless by.

parmnion
03-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Sign me up to the corin bus zippy, **** it.

THE WATCHER
03-08-2010, 05:53 PM

**** it, it's ****ed.

Yep, was watching and knew the BB producers were tumbling over themselves to not let Rachel win it, by fair means or foul. As usual, BB chose FOUL

James
03-08-2010, 05:54 PM
They gave a warning before Rachel had her go that (basically) the other two hadn't done it properly. She then did it properly, so that wasn't fair either.

BigBrotherfan4ever
03-08-2010, 06:00 PM
As the only one that did it properly - she should have won! Seems yet another attempt at BB to manipulate the outcome! :nono:

Totally agree WOMBAI:xyxwave:

Visage
03-08-2010, 06:03 PM

I wasn't fortunate to see it, but if that's the case, then you're spot on.

Stacey.
03-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Get over the fact that Mario won.

parmnion
03-08-2010, 06:08 PM

mehhhhhhhh!:sleep:

Zippy
03-08-2010, 06:15 PM

Be quiet. :pat:

The cheating bastad producers can stick a straw up my ass and suck on it.

watchinittoomuch
03-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Mario won unfairly....the rules were explained before the task....Rachel (gawd help me cos she drives me mad) was the only one to do it right....why they chose to make them do it again I dont know.

parmnion
03-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Mario won unfairly....the rules were explained before the task....Rachel (gawd help me cos she drives me mad) was the only one to do it right....why they chose to make them do it again I dont know.

What a great post, this forum needs more honest straight talking people like you who no matter if they like or dislike the hm will see it how it is without blinkers.:thumbs:

watchinittoomuch
03-08-2010, 06:19 PM
What a great post, this forum needs more honest straight talking people like you who no matter if they like or dislike the hm will see it how it is without blinkers.:thumbs:

What you after :p

parmnion
03-08-2010, 06:58 PM
£6

watchinittoomuch
03-08-2010, 07:02 PM
:rolleyes: