PDA

View Full Version : dave trying to make mario feel bad

Patricia4
03-08-2010, 05:37 PM
dave is trying to make mario feel bad about nominating him.
I`m fine with it and don`t feel bad but...
my wife will feel she has to come down but don`t feel bad.
Please don`t feel bad but I thought you would have cut me some slack after I was up for eviction last week.
I don`t mind being up but some people thought it wasn`t morally right how you didn`t call out the names to the colours but I don`t mind being up.

fizzy
03-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Please don`t feel bad but I thought you would have cut me some slack after I was up for eviction last week.
I don`t mind being up but some people thought it wasn`t morally right how you didn`t call out the names to the colours but I don`t mind being up.

:bawling: *smallest violin in the world, Dave, smallest violin in the world*

Mac Hiavellian
03-08-2010, 05:40 PM

Lol. My heart bleeds. Wish he'd have gone instead of Ben

BigBrotherfan4ever
03-08-2010, 05:41 PM
Lol. My heart bleeds. Wish he'd have gone instead of Ben

Oh me too, i still cant get over Ben went over Dave:bawling::shocked:

Mystic Mock
03-08-2010, 05:43 PM

but what about when mario made shabby and caoimhe feel bad when they put him up on the save and replace? or have you forgotten?

as90
03-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Go back to playschool patrica, this is not teen BB. Big People now, don't be snide to people, he deserves it, he true nature is coming to light now.

Patricia4
03-08-2010, 05:50 PM
I think you`re the one in playschool. keep picking on all my posts.

Stacey.
03-08-2010, 05:51 PM
For **** sake, he had to choose someone.

Someone's bitter because they're up for eviction. :joker:

Patricia4
03-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Go back to playschool patrica, this is not teen BB. Big People now, don't be snide to people, he deserves it, he true nature is coming to light now.

Who do you think you are Im a OAP and I love BB if I could go back to playschool I would be very excited so stop being nasty.

King Gizzard
03-08-2010, 08:59 PM
It all goes back to the fact..Dave deserves to feel annoyed..just like when Mario was pathetic when he was put up

The difference is..Dave didn't use some rubbish game of chance and put one of his friends, he put up two of his enemies.

Kazanne
03-08-2010, 09:03 PM
I think you`re the one in playschool. keep picking on all my posts.

Take no notice and just report them:xyxwave:

as90
03-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Take no notice and just report them:xyxwave:

lol at both of you, sorry patricia, just fired up. :xyxwave:

Patricia4
03-08-2010, 09:28 PM
lol at both of you, sorry patricia, just fired up. :xyxwave:

Its OK but I dont come on here to fight but its nice just to say what you think without being attack LOL

Thanks Kazanne I could'nt be bothered.:xyxwave:

Patricia4
03-08-2010, 09:29 PM
Im not a big fan of mario but tonight I feel sorry for him.

hotleggs
03-08-2010, 09:35 PM
dave is such a idiot

smudgie
03-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Dave is a hypocrite, he nominated Mario this week.:hugesmile:

BigBrotherfan4ever
03-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Dave is a hypocrite, he nominated Mario this week.:hugesmile:

Totally agree, i couldn't believe that when i saw it on the HL Show:shocked:, & yet on LF he was to Mario dont shaft your mates, as you say he is a total hypocrite:mad::mad:

WOMBAI
03-08-2010, 10:19 PM

Mario caused Dave to loose the task - and not get the message from his kids - I don't blame Dave!

Lex
03-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Oh me too, i still cant get over Ben went over Dave:bawling::shocked:

I still believe that that was a fix!! :dance:

Malza
03-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Mario caused Dave to loose the task - and not get the message from his kids - I don't blame Dave!

Not shown in the HL Show but on the LF, when the ToT told of Dave for giving to many hints to everyone, so he ruined the task on his own.

troy4783
03-08-2010, 10:26 PM
but mario done it last week on LF with ben and dave making them feel guilty saying its alright if u put me up

Jords
03-08-2010, 10:27 PM
For **** sake, he had to choose someone.

Someone's bitter because they're up for eviction. :joker:

Cant really say that when Mario on both occasions he was chosen to be replaced reacted much worse!

Stacey.
03-08-2010, 10:31 PM
Cant really say that when Mario on both occasions he was chosen to be replaced reacted much worse!

Well yeah, there was sort of reason do you not think?

Dave wasn't directly chosen by Mario, he did it fairly yet still gets **** from everyone for doing it in a more fair way, so he didn't have to actually choose someone. It was the coin toss thing or something, basically done at random, he can't complain at that - yet still does.

Jords
03-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Well yeah, there was sort of reason do you not think?

Dave wasn't directly chosen by Mario, he did it fairly yet still gets **** from everyone for doing it in a more fair way, so he didn't have to actually choose someone. It was the coin toss thing or something, basically done at random, he can't complain at that - yet still does.

Biased. :tongue:

Its neither fair or not fair, its something that needs to be done. You cant call somebody bitter for reacting (not that Dave is reacting, hes just getting on with it) but then not when its your favourite. It wasnt random, he ruled it down to 2, so wanted to choose either Steve or Dave, and Id bet money he'd have pick Dave regardless of the button - just a cover up.