PDA

View Full Version : Andrew is a sour faced..

fingers
03-08-2010, 06:27 PM
little git. He sits in his deckchair and spreads his doom and gloom far and wide.

Stacey.
03-08-2010, 06:28 PM
Yeah he does seem quite moody at times.

Mystic Mock
03-08-2010, 06:28 PM
how dare andrew have a personality on big brother and how dare andrew hate sam for being nasty to his friend.

what a knob.

Visage
03-08-2010, 06:31 PM
how dare andrew have a personality on big brother and how dare andrew hate sam for being nasty to his friend.

what a knob.

I don't understand your post.

Who's the knob and why? :)

Visage
03-08-2010, 06:31 PM
Yeah he does seem quite moody at times.

I see this too, it's not nice to watch really.

Zippy
03-08-2010, 06:33 PM
I adore Andrew.

He's just different to the others. Agewise and socially wise.

Mystic Mock
03-08-2010, 06:34 PM
I don't understand your post.

Who's the knob and why? :)

very funny because you want me to call him a knob.

WOMBAI
I thought he was going to be a breath of fresh air - but he has been a disappointment! His face looks like thunder most of the time - and he doesn't have enough sense, despite his high IQ, to see through the queen of bitches, Josie!

Livia
I like Andrew. I like anyone with a brain, and they're few and far between in there.

Visage
03-08-2010, 06:36 PM
very funny because you want me to call him a knob.

Are you talking about Andrew? Seriously I couldn't get what you were saying.

I think Andrew is moody and pretty boring, which is where I thought you were going.

fingers
03-08-2010, 06:37 PM
On LF now he is getting in lots of sly digs at Sam, just 'cos Thumbsucker is pissed off!

Zippy
03-08-2010, 06:38 PM
I want him to be friends with Sam!

Visage
03-08-2010, 06:39 PM
I thought he was going to be a breath of fresh air - but he has been a disappointment! His face looks like thunder most of the time - and he doesn't have enough sense, despite his high IQ, to see through the queen of bitches, Josie!

Apart from Keeley (who had potential) Only Sam from the newbies has been entertaining, whether some BB fans like him or not.

The rest of them look to have found a piece of furniture to sit on and that's it.

That's how I see it.

Mystic Mock
03-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Are you talking about Andrew? Seriously I couldn't get what you were saying.

I think Andrew is moody and pretty boring, which is where I thought you were going.

no i was gonna say marios the knob lol.

Visage
03-08-2010, 06:43 PM
no i was gonna say marios the knob lol.

Right:joker::joker:

We got there in the end, or rather I did lol

chauncey
03-08-2010, 06:46 PM
He has a lot of pent-up rage,the camera will focus on him and he'll be silently fuming at Sam for laughing,or Corin/Rach/Jo will be kind enough to be idly chatting with him and you can just see he's silently rolling his eyes at them because he thinks they are stupid.
They may not be book smart,but they have more emotional and social intelligence than he does.

I dislike Andrew's superiority complex.As soon as Sam came in,before he'd even spoken to him, Andrew was snivelling to someone in the bathroom that he wanted to fly the flag for untypical teenagers in BB and didn't like someone like Sam,a typical drinking teen coming in.

Which was a ridiculous judgement as Sam doesn't drink,and runs volunteer workshops for school kids- hardly the typical young person,and it was Andrew who was off his face after having a sip of wine,being sick everywhere.

Andrew's problem with Sam isn't the Josie thing.He instantly hated Sam because love him or hate him,Sam has charisma and confidence and draws people to him and makes them laugh without having to resort to 'poor me I'm a little kid and no one likes me' patheticness like Andrew does.Andrew is an emotionally straightjacked,wound up little bore.

And if he's still sucking up to 'his Josie' and defending her,when she used him to make JJ jealous,built up his hopes and played with his emotions,he's not even that intelligent either.

lily.
03-08-2010, 06:48 PM
chauncey... that post is spot on..

Andrew is socially retarded and going on BB will only hinder that, because he now has a false sense of confidence and doesn't realise that most of the other HMs are just making a total arse of him.

smudgie
03-08-2010, 06:48 PM
He needsa lady friend.:hugesmile:

hotleggs
03-08-2010, 06:50 PM
god andrew could take someones eye out with that big nose

as90
03-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Andrew is actually a cool lad, very humble and unassuming. He will go far. As for the nose comment above i assume your a corin fan??

chauncey
03-08-2010, 07:06 PM
chauncey... that post is spot on..

Andrew is socially retarded and going on BB will only hinder that, because he now has a false sense of confidence and doesn't realise that most of the other HMs are just making a total arse of him.

Very true.An indication of that is his sudden assertion now Ben is gone,that they were 'best friends in the house'.Yeah Andrew sat with Ben and Dave a lot,because he feels intimidated around younger people,but he and Ben barely talked and when they did it was surface stuff,like about university,I recall Ben disliking him from the off,probably not liking another 'intelligent' character in BB,how Andrew sees that as a dear friendship,I don't know.

And Josie and the lies she fed Andrew to keep him keen will do some real damage.When she said 'I wish I had a boyfriend like you',yeah right Josie, is that why you're with the archetypal 'Bad Boy/treat em' mean'type John James?

Also she and others keep telling him how hundreds of girls will be throwing themselves at him after BB.Yeah maybe 6 years ago but BB's doesn't have that huge nationwide popularity anymore,and when the intial BB buzz is over,doubt that will be the case.

The HMs are setting him up for a fall with their lies because when he comes out and what they said doesnt happen,he will be even more twisted and frustrated about why a 'nice girl' doesn't just fall into his lap as he 'deserves' it,because he's 'such a nice boy'.

muchadoaboutnothing
03-08-2010, 07:06 PM
He has a lot of pent-up rage,the camera will focus on him and he'll be silently fuming at Sam for laughing,or Corin/Rach/Jo will be kind enough to be idly chatting with him and you can just see he's silently rolling his eyes at them because he thinks they are stupid.
They may not be book smart,but they have more emotional and social intelligence than he does.

I dislike Andrew's superiority complex.As soon as Sam came in,before he'd even spoken to him, Andrew was snivelling to someone in the bathroom that he wanted to fly the flag for untypical teenagers in BB and didn't like someone like Sam,a typical drinking teen coming in.

Which was a ridiculous judgement as Sam doesn't drink,and runs volunteer workshops for school kids- hardly the typical young person,and it was Andrew who was off his face after having a sip of wine,being sick everywhere.

Andrew's problem with Sam isn't the Josie thing.He instantly hated Sam because love him or hate him,Sam has charisma and confidence and draws people to him and makes them laugh without having to resort to 'poor me I'm a little kid and no one likes me' patheticness like Andrew does.Andrew is an emotionally straightjacked,wound up little bore.

And if he's still sucking up to 'his Josie' and defending her,when she used him to make JJ jealous,built up his hopes and played with his emotions,he's not even that intelligent either.

A brilliant post, one of the best and so well summed up.