off trying to get camera time.

or hopefully hanged himself in the snug ^o^

parmnion
03-08-2010, 07:02 PM
lol.

BigBrotherfan4ever
03-08-2010, 07:03 PM
Hopefully leaving via the DR

Would love that:joker:, but the would probably mean they would cancel eviction, & i really want Dave to go.

Stacey.
03-08-2010, 07:04 PM
I hope he's alright. D:

BigBrotherfan4ever
03-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Just out the DR:sleep:

Mystic Mock
03-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Just out the DR:sleep:

why didnt he walk?

Malza
03-08-2010, 07:07 PM
he has no reason to

chris1232
03-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Havn't a clue.

GypsyGoth
03-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Mario is such a sly rat.

Malza
03-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Mario is such a sly rat.

I once thought I like you Claudia :joker:

arista
03-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Where is he, i've not seen him since the big argument with JJ & Dave.:conf:

Simple
Check the Live Feed Thread

Malza Photos.

hotleggs
03-08-2010, 07:15 PM
hes very sexy

Lex
03-08-2010, 07:16 PM
He'll be straight off to the lavvy-floor, to get some quality AIRTIME!! :sleep:

Mystic Mock
03-08-2010, 07:16 PM
hes very sexy

you should join the beast fantasy of kissing mario.

GypsyGoth
03-08-2010, 07:17 PM
I once thought I like you Claudia :joker:

:laugh: I am still really angry at him for picking Dave, and just when I was starting to think Mario is an ok guy.

But last week he picked Ben for nomination, and then behaved like he was his bestfriend after.

This week he picks Dave!! Seriously why would he pick Dave? Someone who has been a great friend to him. Mario showed he is a guy of low character, I am really disappointed in him for betraying Dave :cloud:

And that crap with the buttons, he is a coward, he pretended it was random, Mario spent a long time thinking who he'd put up. Mario is a ****er!

hotleggs
03-08-2010, 07:18 PM
:laugh: I am still really angry at him for picking Dave, and just when I was starting to think Mario is an ok guy.

But last week he picked Ben for nomination, and then behaved like he was his bestfriend after.

This week he picks Dave!! Seriously why would he pick Dave? Someone who has been a great friend to him. Mario showed he is a guy of low character, I am really disappointed in him for betraying Dave :cloud:

And that crap with the buttons, he is a coward, he pretended it was random, Mario spent a long time thinking who he'd put up. Mario is a ****er!

but dave is two faced

BigBrotherfan4ever
03-08-2010, 07:20 PM
but dave is two faced

Exactly, he the most two faced in there...IMHO

GypsyGoth
03-08-2010, 07:21 PM
but dave is two faced

And Mario is a ****.

as90
03-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Sitting on his own in the bathroom contemplating his next victim no doubt.

joeysteele
03-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Mario is a cunning and rather nasty guy, he is alway there lurknimg in the background,very creepy.
I won'e ever forget the odd look and stare with a near crazed look grin to BEN sitting on the bed in Ben's face. Vey bizarre and really creepy.

as90
03-08-2010, 07:25 PM
but dave is two faced

Dave is not two-faced! He is holding his ground, being a man, defending his post. He is protecting his morality and responsibility. He is open and shows love to the other HM's yet he is questioning the motives of others. You must know that people can walk all over you, he thinks that is whats happening and is putting up a fight, can you honestly tell me that is wrong?

Are you trying to tell me that trying to put JJ's hand down your pants is a reasonable thing to do as mario did(one of his many lewd acts),?

Saph
03-08-2010, 07:26 PM
he has no reason to

he has, the fact that we hate him a good enough reason :hugesmile:

hotleggs
03-08-2010, 07:29 PM
And Mario is a ****.

omg how can you say that

dave talks about mario behind his back and dave should leave it now its over hes up !

GypsyGoth
03-08-2010, 07:33 PM
omg how can you say that

dave talks about mario behind his back and dave should leave it now its over hes up !

I'm going to put Mario Kart on and drive Mario into a lava river.

parmnion
03-08-2010, 07:34 PM
His big ball tells him what to do.

watchinittoomuch
03-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Is it a crystal ball?

Malza
03-08-2010, 07:35 PM

:joker: Fair enough

Actually I also don't know why he didn't had the guts to nominate Steve, I guess he really left it up the lucky coin without thinking, because he had his reasons why he didn't wanted to swap any of the others.

You know, Dave has really grown on me over the last weeks, and I am disappointed as well.

What pisses me off is that Dave constantly keeps saying to Mario how unfair it is that he's up twice in a row (not that this has not happened to others before, where big old Dave didn't give a good ******* about)
Come on Dave, how long ago you wanted to walk... 2 days ago, or was it even yesterday?

hotleggs
03-08-2010, 07:39 PM
I'm going to put Mario Kart on and drive Mario into a lava river.

thats ok lol

if daves really with the lord he will go in and save him

GypsyGoth
03-08-2010, 07:45 PM

Actually I also don't know why he didn't had the guts to nominate Steve, I guess he really left it up the lucky coin without thinking, because he had his reasons why he didn't wanted to swap any of the others.

You know, Dave has really grown on me over the last weeks, and I am disappointed as well.

What pisses me off is that Dave constantly keeps saying to Mario how unfair it is that he's up twice in a row (not that this has not happened to others before, where big old Dave didn't give a good ******* about)
Come on Dave, how long ago you wanted to walk... 2 days ago, or was it even yesterday?

Steve would have been perfect to put up.

And I think Dave is pissed about being up twice because Mario used that kinda logic to not pick Andrew.

Anyway I really hope Mario goes next week.

thats ok lol

if daves really with the lord he will go in and save him

God is tired makiing all that global warming and other disasters, she might not have the energy to save Dave again.

Mystic Mock
03-08-2010, 07:47 PM

what dave must realise is,is that john james has been put up 2 times in a row aswell.

Malza
03-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Anyway I really hope Mario goes next week.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae160/MalzaSpeziale/BB10_22_-_BBUK11/ihasafunny-you-make-bunny-cry.jpg

GypsyGoth
03-08-2010, 07:53 PM
http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae160/MalzaSpeziale/BB10_22_-_BBUK11/ihasafunny-you-make-bunny-cry.jpg

:laugh:

Mario made that bunny cry, he said he was his friend and then put him up for eviction :bigsmile:

brian3
03-08-2010, 08:18 PM
off trying to get camera time.

or hopefully hanged himself in the snug ^o^

I can see Mario hanging himself to do that Michael Hutchence thing.

Malza
03-08-2010, 08:44 PM
I can see Mario hanging himself to do that Michael Hutchence thing.

He would rather stalk and rape ben

Of course not