PDA

View Full Version : I think John James is mentally unstable.

Rofl Copter
03-08-2010, 08:20 PM
I really think that he has mental health issues.
He seems to be obsessed with picking on girls.
What a sad prat.

WOMBAI
03-08-2010, 08:22 PM
As Josie seems pretty unstable herself - they seem well suited in that respect!

Angus
03-08-2010, 08:23 PM
I really think that he has mental health issues.
He seems to be obsessed with picking on girls.
What a sad prat.

Surely you haven't only just noticed?:shocked::D

Claymores
03-08-2010, 08:23 PM
PaddyPower has updated (decimal odds in brackets - the lower the number, the more fancied to go):

Rachel - evens (2.00)

Dave - 6/5 (2.20)

John - 4/1 (5.00)

Livia
03-08-2010, 08:25 PM
I think he has an inferiority complex. He needs to get himself a good psychologist to help him deal with the fact that actually, he is inferior.

camertone
03-08-2010, 08:26 PM
yep,-he-is-quite-unstable!
get-him-out-this-coming-friday!
and-send-him-to-a-psycho-therapist,-he-really-needs-a-lot-of-help!
plus,-i'm-so-sick-of-josie-and-john-james-episodes!!

as90
03-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Honestly i don't think he's that bad. Do you know what Australian culture is like, it's very competitive to say the least, quite different to britian, britian has become very PC in the last ten years, we are the leaders on PC'ness. I actually think he's done very well fitting into our culture without any complaints. He has a few arguments but he seems to always want to resolve things rather than get one over on the other person. Honestly i think he is one of the better ones in the house.

Mystic Mock
03-08-2010, 08:28 PM
john james is more saner than sam and shabby.

Livia
03-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Honestly i don't think he's that bad. Do you know what Australian culture is like........

Yes, I know what Australian culture is like. It's like this: when the Olympics Games were held in Sydney in 2000, the Australian government decided they wanted the medals to reflect and represent the classical Greek history of the ancient games. So they put on them pictures of the Colosseum; which is is Italy.

Zippy
03-08-2010, 08:36 PM
He's a twitchy, stuttering little mummies boy who fronts a lot. Picks on girls in a pathetic attempt to look manly and dominant. In truth, he's a little bitchboy wimp.

The only reason he gets to act cocky in that house is because there is a serious lack of manly men. Its just geeks, wimps and legless men.

Thats why I really wanted a good looking alpha male thrown in. To show him up for the limp dick he really is.

as90
03-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Yes, I know what Australian culture is like. It's like this: when the Olympics Games were held in Sydney in 2000, the Australian government decided they wanted the medals to reflect and represent the classical Greek history of the ancient games. So they put on them pictures of the Colosseum; which is is Italy.

lol, worst answer i have ever read, watch the series underbelly, and no i don't base too much of Australia on it, but it's a start. Also my sister emigrated there so i know a couple of things. I might emigrate there myself sometime.

as90
03-08-2010, 08:40 PM
He's a twitchy, stuttering little mummies boy who fronts a lot. Picks on girls in a pathetic attempt to look manly and dominant. In truth, he's a little bitchboy wimp.

The only reason he gets to act cocky in that house is because there is a serious lack of manly men. Its just geeks, wimps and legless men.

Thats why I really wanted a good looking alpha male thrown in. To show him up for the limp dick he really is.

Zip it zippy.

Livia
03-08-2010, 08:41 PM
lol, worst answer i have ever read, watch the series underbelly, and no i don't base too much of Australia on it, but it's a start. Also my sister emigrated there so i know a couple of things. I might emigrate there myself sometime.

Worst answer? cheeky bugger! LOL... And actually, I quite like Australia and Australians. Not John James though.

InOne
03-08-2010, 08:43 PM
I noticed he started to play "the lads lad" in the HL's lastnight. Trying to be the alpha male by having banter with Corin whilst JJ near by.