PDA

View Full Version : Calling all haters of the showmance ....

Welovebigbro
03-08-2010, 09:38 PM
The thing is all of John James fans circled and got rid of Ben last week as they seen him as a threat to precious pumpkin head . Now I am calling on the fans off all the other housemates to repay the teenieboppers a favour and we get together and get John James out . How good would it feel to break up the showmance ? Now is our chance ..

THE WATCHER
03-08-2010, 09:41 PM
With you all the way, the pair of idiots must be separated

stonedape
03-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Have we forgotten half the people in the house haven't done anything yet? Get over your petty teenybopper hate.

Welovebigbro
03-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Have we forgotten half the people in the house haven't done anything yet? Get over your petty teenybopper hate.

And what have your precious fools done ?? Nothing but bitch and hide under the covers , about time BigBrother brought them in and punished them for tampering with their microphones !

leigh17
03-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Errrm as much as i cnt stand them what else would there be to watch if john james and josie went there all very boring people get rachael shabby caimhe govan and sunshine bk in!! Get dave out this weeek!!! wot is he still doing in there!!

Claymores
03-08-2010, 09:48 PM
And what have your precious fools done ?? Nothing but bitch and hide under the covers , about time BigBrother brought them in and punished them for tampering with their microphones !

You said you'd "bet any money"

Come back to the other thread and we'll sort out a grand on that

Mr XcX
03-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Errrm as much as i cnt stand them what else would there be to watch if john james and josie went there all very boring people get rachael shabby caimhe govan and sunshine bk in!! Get dave out this weeek!!! wot is he still doing in there!!

I find DAVE more entertaining than a FAKEmance that has past its sell by date.
Sorry.
Evict John James.

Welovebigbro
03-08-2010, 09:56 PM
I find DAVE more entertaining than a FAKEmance that has past its sell by date.
Sorry.
Evict John James.

I will pmsl when he goes Friday !!

THE WATCHER
03-08-2010, 09:58 PM
If you care to watch more closely you will see the enormous amount of time Josie spends in bed, now alongside dippy-doo kangaroo. Others too yes lie around but Josie has it off to a fine art. PLUS the amount of food she chucks down her throat per day its a wonder the luxury shopping does not go in 2 days

Kaaarenn!
03-08-2010, 10:08 PM

Yeah, like Rachel!

Claymores
03-08-2010, 10:27 PM
I will pmsl when he goes Friday !!

I'm awaiting your PM response so I can get things moving