PDA

View Full Version : Why do they always want someone to fail ToT tasks..

King Gizzard
03-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Surely if they suspected anyone..just go along with it...its going to benefit one of them..or in some cases, all of them

Especially when they passed their tasks (for example, John with the aussie one)

Livia
03-08-2010, 09:48 PM
It's amazing, isn't it. You'd have thought they'd have the sense to button their lip. But, no...

Lucy.
03-08-2010, 09:48 PM
I always think this too.
It's like you've seen the show before/experienced a secret task, so why go out of your way to screw it up? You know it could possibly benefit you or even just help someone else out. Even worse it could have bad repecussions so if you suspect just keep your trap shut!

ILoveTRW
03-08-2010, 09:55 PM
There *******, they can't put cause and effect together, what do you expect?

psychtracker
03-08-2010, 10:22 PM
All these tasks are VERY contrived and selectively edited re-enforcing who are their favourites, and who they want to be shown in a good light. eg. John James didn't even come close to completing his task, yet got the Satellite Link to Oz. Shabby was always gonna pass her task because they wanted her to have the dinner with Caoimhe. The housemates have been caught many times talking to the tree, or known to be doing a task, yet BB will only edit those bits when it suits for a fail. eg. Steve & Dave knew and commented that Laura was doing a task when she kept repeating that bogus elephant story. Dave didn't pass because he's the "wacky" Christian Minister, god forbid he get a message from his kids, which may cast him in a good light!

Ramsay
03-08-2010, 10:30 PM
for all the HMs know if the person pass the task it could punish the house

King Gizzard
03-08-2010, 10:32 PM
I don't think someone would want to win the task if it was just to punish the whole house (unless your Sam of course)

Visage
03-08-2010, 10:34 PM
I just think the common sense goes out of the window in the house. Nothing going on most of the time. Always looking at things to do, things they can entertain themselves with.

So when it looks like the ToT has spoken, most of them see this as a new form of entertainment, and react before thinking.

With Dave, I see him as a character that goes on & on and in this particular case, he was quite obvious at times.

JustSkipIt
03-08-2010, 10:40 PM
for all the HMs know if the person pass the task it could punish the house

When has this ever happend?

Besides, Dave was dropping loads of hints that he might get to hear a message from his kids - I think the other HMs either can't stand anyone getting something they dont, or they resent the attention being on someone else. They actually act as if they're really pleased with themselves when they ruin a task for someone. Prats.

Jords
03-08-2010, 10:41 PM
They are so dumb to spill the beans all the time.

psychtracker
03-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Yeah, but it's IRRELEVANT whether the housemates discuss if they suspect someone is on a task, because BB selectively EDIT'S who they want to PASS or FAIL.

flamingGalah!
03-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Usually the the T.O.T tasks are only for the "victim" to win something, so why should the others care?

Ramsay
03-08-2010, 11:03 PM
When has this ever happend?

it hasent but for all they know it might