PDA

View Full Version : Sam should not be in the house.

Deliverance
03-08-2010, 10:05 PM
He should not have been brought into the house at such a late stage.

Sam has an unfair advantage / disadvantage and knows the public perception of the HM's.

Point in fact is: Most of his rhetoric towards the HMs' seems to involve a combination of public perception and HM personalities, he has obviously watched situations outside the house and has a knowledge of public perception.

His conversations and actions are based on this so far. He would have been a good HM I think if he came in at the start. But not now.

Bigbrofan25
03-08-2010, 10:07 PM
The show is *******ed anyway does it matter

setanta
03-08-2010, 10:09 PM
I welcome the fact that he's gone in there with a mission to unsettle them all. Anything to lift the series from the utter borefest it's been.

Alpertinator
03-08-2010, 10:09 PM
He should have been put in with the first batch of new housemates. Putting him in at the start would have been too risky, but his time was... well basically he should have been in instead of Rachel or Keeley.

Anyway new housemates have been put in so close to the final before.

WOMBAI
03-08-2010, 10:16 PM
He should not have been brought into the house at such a late stage.

Sam has an unfair advantage / disadvantage and knows the public perception of the HM's.

Point in fact is: Most of his rhetoric towards the HMs' seems to involve a combination of public perception and HM personalities, he has obviously watched situations outside the house and has a knowledge of public perception.

His conversations and actions are based on this so far. He would have been a good HM I think if he came in at the start. But not now.

Er - that was the whole point of putting him in - to stir it up with the knowledge that he had - it has definitely livened things up a bit!

Jordan.
03-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Its better that he knows everything because its stiring it up which is what we needed. Its better then him going in and acting like most newbies do by saying 'I havent watched at all'.....

Deliverance
03-08-2010, 10:18 PM
I reckon he will crack in the next week, he has come in to hard and fast for his own good. Plenty of HMs that have come on strong at the start have fallen hard by the wayside.

Jords
03-08-2010, 10:19 PM
I cant see why you wouldnt want him in there? Like him or not hes shaken things up!

Beetrum
03-08-2010, 10:20 PM
He came in so the favourites (Josie, JJ) wouldn't win I guess.

Supermum
03-08-2010, 10:21 PM
He is the most entertaining housemate in there. What are you on about. Dont tell me your enjoying watching jjj

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2010, 10:23 PM
I reckon he will crack in the next week, he has come in to hard and fast for his own good. Plenty of HMs that have come on strong at the start have fallen hard by the wayside.

This.

People like Sam are usually very brittle underneath. It just needs someone o find something to get under his skin and he will throw a wobbly - lose his tempr or whatever.

At the moment Sam is enjoying being Mr Cool and nothing seems to fluster him. We shall see how long that lasts. :joker:

Tessier Ashpool
03-08-2010, 10:24 PM
There have been over fifty 'house-guests' this series. The rule book is a wee pile of ashes, why not bring him in.

I wouldn't want to know him in real life, but he's a legend in the house: shattering the personas that the other HMs have built over the last 55 days - pulling off the covers. They thought that they were safe. Mwahahahaha:devil:

JAJ1942
03-08-2010, 10:25 PM
This year BB has made up the rules as it goes along usually to protect JJJ or Dave so it is refreshing to have someone come in and stir things up a bit

Deliverance
03-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Josie will make him crack I think. She has warned him to back off enough times. When he cracks I'm sure she will be there to help him out. The Josie haters will call it manipulation for sure but it isn't really.

Josie has issues and all that but they are there for all to see. She is a strong open woman and the kiddies on this forum cannot or will not see that. Josie is the unintentional matriarch by design.

Zippy
03-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Sam is the SAVIOUR of the series. Thankgod for him in there!

Deliverance
03-08-2010, 10:59 PM
I would not go that far to be honest. He is just annoying at the moment based on the knowledge that he has. The real Sam is yet to be exposed.

Zippy
03-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Well obviously you dont like him. But everybody else on the thread does!

hels.a
03-08-2010, 11:30 PM
sam is a breath of fresh air!for once i've been gagging for a few fights this series! I dont think he has any chance of winning or even staying in for too long then we'll be back to the boring old regime so, i shall enjoy him while he lasts!

Patricia4
03-08-2010, 11:32 PM

I agree

uvhater
03-08-2010, 11:38 PM
I am still trying to work out if Sam is for real, sure he had problems of some description. He certainly doesn't know when to SHUT UP. One day Josie is going to blow up, he just won't stop. Even if she knew any of the answers to his questions hopefully she wouldn't tell him.

_Seth
04-08-2010, 12:09 AM
The show is *******ed anyway does it matter

This.

BB_Eye
04-08-2010, 12:12 AM
The series was an unfair, manipulated mess long before Sam walked in. Hell, most of the housemates had already met (and probably got to know) eachother when they first walked in.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Sam needs to be there.