PDA

View Full Version : BB's Josie and JJ 'punishment' worked

chauncey
03-08-2010, 10:06 PM
..yet another HLs all about the 'John and Josie Romance'
Bleargh,pass me a bucket,the fakery and favoritism is sickening.

stonedape
03-08-2010, 10:07 PM
After you evict JJJ will you turn on Sam when he gets the most air time? Just out of curiosity.

WOMBAI
03-08-2010, 10:09 PM

Yet some on here still want those two bb pets to win! Have they no shame! :sleep:

fingers
03-08-2010, 10:13 PM
As some of us pointed out, that whole pointless exercise was simply a ploy to get HL material and when they had enough they ended the farce in the middle of the night so that their "stars" could climb back in the sack together!

Shiner
03-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Absolutely pathetic. We were subject to more of the JJJ show while clearly in the background the rest of the HMs (remember them?) were having fun and playing games but BB thought watching a screwed up faced simpleton and a walking duvet running over yet again for the hard of thinking what their non-relationship is all about would be more "entertaining".

WOMBAI
03-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Absolutely pathetic. We were subject to more of the JJJ show while clearly in the background the rest of the HMs (remember them?) were having fun and playing games but BB thought watching a screwed up faced simpleton and a walking duvet running over yet again for the hard of thinking what their non-relationship is all about.

Exactly - they ended up getting even more airtime out of it! Pathetic!

Lex
03-08-2010, 10:27 PM
After you evict JJJ will you turn on Sam when he gets the most air time? Just out of curiosity.

No!!....JJ2! :dance:

joeysteele
03-08-2010, 10:37 PM
How many times is ths that JJames and Josie have fiddled with, covered and even switched off their microphones, while its not likely they are ,they could be talking about oiminations and who to nominate while the microphone is not in use properly, for that the least punishment for repeatedly disobeying the rules should be that they cannot nominate.
Furthermore for repeatedly breaking that rule they should be really up for eviction.This punishment was again nothing, they spent more time huddled on the floor with just an open door between them talking.
That wasn't a punishment, I am amazed at Josie's attitude too, she seems to think they shouldn't be punished.

Both of them have repeatedly got away with near everything, silly and nothing punishments given out.I cant believe for such a serious breach of BB rules as to switching microphones off that they have got off so lightly,once was bad enough, repeatdly doing it as BB said, is beyond a joke and that is what these 2 have made this series of BB too.
Also what is the end result of this, the punishment and them finding ways around it, takes up near all the highlights AGAIN.

Channel 4 told me that BB was governed by regulatory rules that ensures all housemates get fair and equal editing for programmes,
I am not a guy who likes to swear or get really angry but the reply I gave Channel 4 to that would be unprintable on here.
I also furnished facts as to times for Josie and JJames on highlights programmes particularly, which are the only ones some people watch.
Including the one my UNI did which showed in a 70 minute hl programme which also had to have time off for ad breaks too,37 minutes was ONLY Josie and Jjames.
Channel 4 have not as yet disputed that after being given the details of the time and date of the hl programme.

WOMBAI
03-08-2010, 10:44 PM
The last ever bb with go out with a bang alright - as the biggest fail of all! They ruined the last series with their obsession with romance, expecting the fans to feel the same way - when most don't - just a few silly teenage girls! They are not the only bb audience - but bb cater to them!

Surely with money being involved - the prize money - the money the viewers spend on voting - this sort of manipulation and favouritism is breaking the rules! Maybe the ombudsman should investigate!

Why the hell should be waste our money voting - when the outcome is a foregone conclusion - because of biased editing and unfair and double-standard treatment of the hms!

THE WATCHER
03-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Lets face it, BB have their rules and can bend em, break em, turn on and off whenever BB see fit, in order to glorify the pair

chauncey
03-08-2010, 10:46 PM

No,because I like Sam,and don't like Big Brothers contrived tricks like the 'punishment' which are designed to force the 'romance'.

I like Sam now,can't make a sworn cast iron statement on the future/whether he will get the most air time.It's BB,not my final will and testament.

Shiner
03-08-2010, 10:47 PM
How many times is ths that JJames and Josie have fiddled with, covered and even switched off their microphones, while its not likely they are ,they could be talking about oiminations and who to nominate while the microphone is not in use properly, for that the least punishment for repeatedly disobeying the rules should be that they cannot nominate.
Furthermore for repeatedly breaking that rule they should be really up for eviction.This punishment was again nothing, they spent more time huddled on the floor with just an open door between them talking.
That wasn't a punishment, I am amazed at Josie's attitude too, she seems to think they shouldn't be punished.

Both of them have repeatedly got away with near everything, silly and nothing punishments given out.I cant believe for such a serious breach of BB rules as to switching microphones off that they have got off so lightly,once was bad enough, repeatdly doing it as BB said, is beyond a joke and that is what these 2 have made this series of BB too.
Also what is the end result of this, the punishment and them finding ways around it, takes up near all the highlights AGAIN.

Channel 4 told me that BB was governed by regulatory rules that ensures all housemates get fair and equal editing for programmes,
I am not a guy who likes to swear or get really angry but the reply I gave Channel 4 to that would be unprintable on here.
I also furnished facts as to times for Josie and JJames on highlights programmes particularly, which are the only ones some people watch.
Including the one my UNI did which showed in a 70 minute hl programme which also had to have time off for ad breaks too,37 minutes was ONLY Josie and Jjames.
Channel 4 have not as yet disputed that after being given the details of the time and date of the hl programme.

Someone posted a link to the BB video page here today - which I practically never visit. I was surprised to see (not) that out of 10 of the videos on the 1st page 8 were about JJJ and 1 had JJ1 and JJ2. The favouritism beyond a joke now. :mad:

stonedape
03-08-2010, 10:50 PM
No,because I like Sam,and don't like Big Brother contrived tricks like the 'punishment' which are designed to force the 'romance'.

I like Sam now,can't make a sworn cast iron statement on the future/whether he will get the most air time.It's BB,not my final will and testament.

I'm just curious because it really does seem like any time someone gets the most air time the public turns on them like a pack of vipers. Build them up to tear them down, I guess, but it leads to really bad winners and overall ****ty series time after time after time.

Shiner
03-08-2010, 10:52 PM
No,because I like Sam,and don't like Big Brother contrived tricks like the 'punishment' which are designed to force the 'romance'.

Yep. And the fact of the matter is that with how long is left of the show, if Sam were to be given all the airtime from now to the end it wouldn't compare to the amount of wasted hours we've been subjected to Duvet Watch.

eviled2010
03-08-2010, 10:54 PM
I'm no fan of Dave, but he was punished more by not getting the messages from his kids for failing a silly TOT task than those two were for blatantly flouting the written rules.
Was a pathetic exercise all in, them sitting inches apart in two separate rooms, chatting away, after being told they could not be in the same room together proved that.

parmnion
03-08-2010, 10:55 PM

You need to watch the little clips bb show of the animals..after josie and jj inn the bed when she was angry at him for liking sam, they showed a clip of a spider catching a fly...it's revealing what bb actually makes of the whole thing.

but it is a big story so they have to show it, just watch a bit closer.

Omah
03-08-2010, 10:59 PM
As some of us pointed out, that whole pointless exercise was simply a ploy to get HL material and when they had enough they ended the farce in the middle of the night so that their "stars" could climb back in the sack together!

Yeah, it was patently "plotted" by the producers ..... :mad:

wilful_woodpecker
03-08-2010, 11:10 PM
BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so fed up of seeing them; as for the punishment... pah what rubbish

People say BB4 was boring, but this makes BB4 look the most exciting thing ever!

BB is obsessed by romance, in the hope it may lead to something more ... but JJJ have said they won't do that in the BB House

I'm Buzzin!
03-08-2010, 11:41 PM
I think if one of them left it would be okay. Its just the two of them together isn't working. Honestly, I would rather see JJ leave since Josie was interesting before the "romance" started. I miss the old Josie...