PDA

View Full Version : What a rubbish punishment...

InOne
03-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Having to not be in the same room? Good god, hate those fun type punishments that are clearly intended to give them more airtime. And they ignored it at the end.

WOMBAI
03-08-2010, 10:21 PM
It was a pathetic punishment - bb are taking the piss out of the viewers!

brian3
03-08-2010, 10:23 PM
not as bad as playing the message backwards.

Jords
03-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Same Joe, and considering they have broken the rules on several occasions, they definitely deserved Dave's punishment last week and put up automatically (without S+R would have been nice).

Lex
03-08-2010, 10:25 PM
It was to be expected....given to whom the punishment was metered!! :whistle::sleep:

smudgie
03-08-2010, 10:25 PM
The punishment was for us the viewers, obviously.:spin:

Those two can do what they please it seems.

Tessier Ashpool
03-08-2010, 10:26 PM
JJJ could bite the head off a kitten and the BB editors would make it look like it attacked them.

Shasown
03-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Wonder what punishment BB will give them for making a bed on the floor then sharing it.

lily.
03-08-2010, 10:34 PM
I find it pathetic that they can't be apart for a few hours. It's one thing to enjoy someone's company, but another to live in each other's pockets.

What's it going to be like when they leave the house? It'll be the most stifling relationship ever.

fingers
03-08-2010, 10:36 PM
Wonder what punishment BB will give them for making a bed on the floor then sharing it.

Nothing, Nada, zilch. They called them into the DR and told them the punishment was over!

InOne
03-08-2010, 10:36 PM
I find it pathetic that they can't be apart for a few hours. It's one thing to enjoy someone's company, but another to live in each other's pockets.

What's it going to be like when they leave the house? It'll be the most stifling relationship ever.

There is no way they will work outside of the house lol They're like 12 year olds

Visage
03-08-2010, 10:37 PM
I didn't think it was rubbish, it certainly made John James & Josie think about how there are perceived by their housemates.

It gave the rest of the house a giggle and knowing how these two are inseparable in there I thought it was quite fitting.

InOne
03-08-2010, 10:39 PM
I didn't think it was rubbish, it certainly made John James & Josie think about how there are perceived by their housemates.

It gave the rest of the house a giggle and knowing how these two are inseparable in there I thought it was quite fitting.

No it was rubbish, they're getting away with anything just for some silly showmance.

Tessier Ashpool

Probably something as vomit inducing as the last punishment, like speaking to each other in baby talk for a few hours.

Josie: "I wuv oo jayjay"
John: "I wuv oo josieboo"

Showmance fans: "aaaaawwwwwwwwwwww..."

:(

Zippy
Ive given up expecting any different tbh

Thankgod its the last series because the biased editing has gotten out of control. Theyve made it clear to JJ that they are desperate for him to stay so now he can call the shots.

Pathetic. With Sam in there now I really dont think they need JJ anymore.

Shasown
03-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Nothing, Nada, zilch. They called them into the DR and told them the punishment was over!

They were told in the diary room that although the same room punishment was over they werent to share a bed.

Thats why they were in two separate beds, however Josie got up put pillows on the floor and invited JJ1 to share the makeshift bed with her.

In effect breaking another BB ruling against them. So they are owed another punishment.

Visage
03-08-2010, 10:43 PM
No it was rubbish

Yes, I know what your opinion is, the clue is in the title.

I was giving my opinion of what I thought. :)

InOne
03-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Yes, I know what your opinion is, the clue is in the title.

I was giving my opinion of what I thought. :)

Ok then, you're just wrong.

chauncey
03-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Having to not be in the same room? Good god, hate those fun type punishments that are clearly intended to give them more airtime. And they ignored it at the end.

A complete contrived joke designed to give the fauxmance more drama= airtime.

Dave spoke about noms ONCE and immediately was put up for eviction.
BB doesn't even pretend to treat HMs equally: protect and advance the Golden Pig and Piglet,F the rest of them,thats how this BB works.

InOne
03-08-2010, 10:59 PM
A complete contrived joke designed to give the fauxmance more drama= airtime.

Dave spoke about noms ONCE and immediately was put up for eviction.
BB doesn't even pretend to treat HMs equally: protect and advance the Golden Pig and Piglet,F the rest of them,thats how this BB works.

Yeah it's stupid really. It's like them two and the rest are just inbetweeners. Daves task was shockingly bad.

Visage
03-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Ok then, you're just wrong.

Me, or my opinion ?

InOne
03-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Me, or my opinion ?

You decide.