PDA

View Full Version : Sam Obsessed?

Kaaarenn!
03-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Sam seems to be more or less obsessed with Josie. He's always on her bed or around her and winding her up. He needs to leave her alone now and get on with himself.

Jords
03-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Hes just messing about, I think Josie loves it really. :D

lily.
03-08-2010, 10:56 PM
He's getting under her skin. If it wasn't bothering her, he'd stop, but he knows it's winding her up.

Supermum
03-08-2010, 10:57 PM
Think he has a soft spot for her. Not sure what it is about her. Its kinda like the Ben charm????????????? Who'd av thought it eh... Ben had mario & rachel. But Josie has John james, Andrew & now Sam. It should be her sayin "i'm lovin it"

Sabrewulf238
03-08-2010, 10:58 PM
I think she likes him.....it's weird even though she keeps saying she doesn't like him I still get the impression that she doesn't really dislike him that much....

stonedape
03-08-2010, 11:00 PM
I think she likes him.....it's weird even though she keeps saying she doesn't like him I still get the impression that she doesn't really dislike him that much....

If a showmance storyline forms, what will the JJJ haters do? :joker::joker::joker:

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2010, 11:15 PM
Sam probably secretly wishes he was the one in bed with Josie! :D

He's such an incredibly unappealing scrawny little squirt it's difficult to imagine anyone wanting to be in bed with him! ;)

Claymores
03-08-2010, 11:20 PM
I seriously believe he's a bit retarded, not just socially inept

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Sam wouldn't last two minutes in a houseful of alpha males.

He is just one in a long line of BB male contestants who only have confrontations with women.

Livia
03-08-2010, 11:23 PM
I seriously believe he's a bit retarded, not just socially inept

I agree. He's definitely not the full quid.

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Does anyone know his backgorund, e.g. why does he live with his grandparents?

Did his parents kick him out, or something?

Visage
03-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Hes just messing about, I think Josie loves it really. :D

Agreed.

I'm sure if he was really getting to her we would know by her actions.

Forever_Young
03-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Sam seems to be more or less obsessed with Josie. He's always on her bed or around her and winding her up. He needs to leave her alone now and get on with himself.

Totally agree :thumbs: said this on here a few times, he cant get enough of her!

Patricia4
03-08-2010, 11:28 PM
He's having fun is the lad.

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Josie has never had so much attention from males in her life and even if some of it is annoying (like Sam), that is better than no attention at all.

Claymores
03-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Totally agree :thumbs: said this on here a few times, he cant get enough of her!

Hard to explain this without sounding offensive - when I worked with some teens with some mental impairments theyd act the same as Sam did with me. One had a huge crush on me (student placement many years ago!).

Her behaviours to me were exactly Sam's to Josie. The full-time workers had to counsel me how to cope as a student (she had downs syndrome)

Sorry if that sounds offensive - it is just what I'm seeing that is a morror to that student placement

Claymores
03-08-2010, 11:39 PM
He's getting under her skin. If it wasn't bothering her, he'd stop, but he knows it's winding her up.

I don't believe he does - I think he lacks social awareness and has to be told off by HMs/BB Warnings or inappropriate behaviours will continue

fizzy
03-08-2010, 11:58 PM
she's his meal ticket in there...

Kaaarenn!
04-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Sam probably secretly wishes he was the one in bed with Josie!

I agree! :laugh:

WOMBAI
04-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Think he has a soft spot for her. Not sure what it is about her. Its kinda like the Ben charm????????????? Who'd av thought it eh... Ben had mario & rachel. But Josie has John james, Andrew & now Sam. It should be her sayin "i'm lovin it"

Nah - another case of wishful thinking, I'd say! He knows he is getting to her - and that is the name of his game! :hugesmile:

housemate
04-08-2010, 07:43 PM
I think he's playing, she was in lockdown with him so he probably feels a connection with her .. the JJ saga has probably made her a bit of a target .. a bit like when your little brother goes out of his way to push every button you have ... What I love is that he goes for whomever deserves it most at any given time ... I love Sam, he has rescued this series. I think he deserves to win!

lily.
06-08-2010, 12:01 PM
I don't believe he does - I think he lacks social awareness and has to be told off by HMs/BB Warnings or inappropriate behaviours will continue

I think you are underestimating him. He knows exactly what he's doing in my view.