PDA

View Full Version : just found out who's up

LiquidGold
03-08-2010, 11:59 PM
i havent watched bb hl shows for 2days now but on website found out rachel ,john and david is up its soo obvious rachel will be evicted ! , i dont know what point is in john being up again what a waste! when we all know he aint going anywhere AGAINNNN! :sleep::sleep:

Boothy
I reckon Dave will go tbh.

Niamh.
I think it might be close between rachel and Dave

Vicky.
04-08-2010, 12:00 AM
Isnt it week 8 though? We always lose one of the best housemates in week 8. Therefor, john will be going.

LiquidGold
04-08-2010, 12:01 AM
I think it might be close between rachel and Dave

possibly but he's got a bigger fanbase cause people actually do support dave for whatever reason :sleep: . i dont care either way cause i dont like rachel

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 12:02 AM
Isnt it week 8 though? We always lose one of the best housemates in week 8. Therefor, john will be going.

That will break the trend of a good housemate going every week 8 there is then.

Vicky.
04-08-2010, 12:03 AM
That will break the trend of a good housemate going every week 8 there is then.

Nah to break the trend it would have to be someone mind numbingly boring, such as mario or andrew who went.

As it stands, all 3 are quite big characters.

LiquidGold
04-08-2010, 12:04 AM

best hm ?!!!!! :joker: you soo funny vicky . laying in bed with josie under duvet all day every day is entertaining is it???? :sleep: and this whole boremance :bored:

Vicky.
04-08-2010, 12:05 AM
best hm ?!!!!! :joker: you soo funny vicky . laying in bed with josie under duvet all day every day is entertaining is it???? :sleep: and this whole boremance :bored:

Without him, you would have nothing to talk about.

Oh...suddenly the idea of him being evicted is starting to appeal to me actually.

Niamh.
Nah to break the trend it would have to be someone mind numbingly boring, such as mario or andrew who went.

Dave a big character? hhhhmmmm, he's pretty boring to me

Zippy
Therefor, john will be going.

I doubt that. Not knowing how the editings been going when he's up. He was barely in last thursdays HL show!

Vicky.
Dave a big character? hhhhmmmm, he's pretty boring to me

A bit, at least we know hes there though ;)

flamingGalah!
04-08-2010, 12:08 AM
I really really want Dave to go but i think it will be Rachel gone... John James is quite safe, all the teenage girls will save him... ;)

LiquidGold
04-08-2010, 12:08 AM
Without him, you would have nothing to talk about.

Oh...suddenly the idea of him being evicted is starting to appeal to me actually.

i hardly come on here these days . ive missed 2 hl shows on purpose cause i cant be bothered with it since ben isnt there now :sleep:

LiquidGold
04-08-2010, 12:09 AM
I really really want Dave to go but i think it will be Rachel gone... John James is quite safe, all the teenage girls will save him... ;)

:joker:i havent watched it for 2 days and i deffo wont bother watching eviction night! cause its boring seeing aussie saved everytime he's up :sleep:

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 12:10 AM

I would still class laying under the duvet the majority of the day as boring, what is he actually doing that is entertaining?

MusicMan
04-08-2010, 12:11 AM
Eugh I don't like this eviction scenario, why can't Steve or Mario go?
Ah well, I guess I'd rather Dave go :)

Vicky.
04-08-2010, 12:14 AM
I would still class laying under the duvet the majority of the day as boring, what is he actually doing that is entertaining?

He does not lie under a duvet all day though, love how thats the standard response from JJ haters now :xyxwave:

If all he does is lie under a duvet, how come so many people hate him? Surely he would just be pretty much forgotten about, like mario/steve/andrew/jo.

smudgie
04-08-2010, 12:51 AM
Win, Win, Win all the way on Friday. Best result would be a double with Dave and JJ.:hugesmile:

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 12:55 AM
He does not lie under a duvet all day though, love how thats the standard response from JJ haters now :xyxwave:

If all he does is lie under a duvet, how come so many people hate him? Surely he would just be pretty much forgotten about, like mario/steve/andrew/jo.

But the names you just mentioned don't spend the whole time with the same person, talking about the same issue, and talking about the same person (Sam) all the time, i'm just sick to death with it now. It was alright at first but i'm just bored of him now.