PDA

View Full Version : Josie Why does Josie always wear a blanket around her?

_Seth
04-08-2010, 12:06 AM
Like you'll see her in the bathroom with an uncovered duvet wrapped around her? Does she think it hides the pasty white, cottage cheese looking cellulite and flab hanging off her?

She doesn't even have any!

Malza
04-08-2010, 12:07 AM
it has already grown into her skin

_Seth
04-08-2010, 12:08 AM
She probably thinks she can stuff it up her roll-pits. :laugh: But she's not even morbidly obese!

Shasown
04-08-2010, 12:12 AM
She obviously has confidence issues over her body.

stonedape
04-08-2010, 12:15 AM
Clearly a fan of

http://www.weirdspace.dk/CharlesSchulz/Graphics/LinusVanPelt.gif

cub
04-08-2010, 12:19 AM
She's emulating Laura, that Welsh girl from a few years back.

Shiner
04-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Clearly a fan of

This.
She fiddles with buttons and the corners fabric while she thumbsucks, all classic toddler comfort habits. So it wouldn't be too much to consider that a security blankets would be on her list of babyish traits.

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 12:43 AM
The duvet has just moulded into her.

fizzy
04-08-2010, 12:58 AM
It's like she's a snail, carrying her house on her back.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
04-08-2010, 01:00 AM
I would say it was because of her confidence but she wasn't doing this before so I will say she's just playing up to the "poor me i'm so fat no men can find me attractive" role. Her clothes aren't exactly baggy so she must like her shape.

fizzy
04-08-2010, 01:07 AM
Clearly a fan of

Stonedape, you're genius

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
04-08-2010, 01:16 AM
Clearly a fan of

lmao :joker:

gaaa the thumb sucking is so annoying!

_Seth
04-08-2010, 01:46 AM
I find Josie very attractive, tbh. :)

Christa
05-08-2010, 06:31 AM
I noticed she's been doing it a lot more since Sam called her Miss Piggy and a fat slag.
:( Poor girl. I think she looks lovely.

fizzy
05-08-2010, 07:08 AM
I noticed she's been doing it a lot more since Sam called her Miss Piggy and a fat slag.

Oh dear, that could be it.

I think she's a good looking woman too.

LeatherTrumpet
05-08-2010, 07:44 AM
She is concious of her large bum

cub
05-08-2010, 07:54 AM
She's practicing what she'll look like if she keeps eating and lieing in bed 24/7.

Visage
05-08-2010, 08:09 AM
I think it's to do with her own insecurities.

Then again quite a few have complained the A/C is too high. Does she wrap this around her in the garden when the sun is out, I can't recall ?

joeysteele
05-08-2010, 08:22 AM
I think she is conscious that her weight is going up in there,but she is doing less and less activity really so that's not surprising at all.

Grimnir
05-08-2010, 08:23 AM
Josie wears that duvet cos she is fat bitch and its to hide her ugliness

disgusting person she is, horrible to look at

she needs to lose weight so people dont have to look at her ugly fat body

tony1104
05-08-2010, 08:30 AM
Yo Grimnir!! you got her exactly. Shes a lazy slob. What the heck has she done apart from me me me me slob me me under duvet me me me BORRRING cow.

WOMBAI
05-08-2010, 08:35 AM
That woman is really playing for the sympathy vote - she knows what a gullible lot some of the bb audience are! They never learn!

JAJ1942
05-08-2010, 08:42 AM
I thought she was very attractive at first but between the duvet and the fact that she very rarely brushes her hair she looks revolting, don't know how people cannot see how gross she is looking and you can go into all the psycho babble you want - to me she is just plain lazy

mummymaz
05-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Josie wears that duvet cos she is fat bitch and its to hide her ugliness

disgusting person she is, horrible to look at

she needs to lose weight so people dont have to look at her ugly fat body

wow the maturity round her is sickening sometimes.

WOMBAI
05-08-2010, 08:54 AM
I thought she was very attractive at first but between the duvet and the fact that she very rarely brushes her hair she looks revolting, don't know how people cannot see how gross she is looking and you can go into all the psycho babble you want - to me she is just plain lazy

She is probably a right lazy slob at home - and probably doesn't wash for days!

You would think though, on public tv, sleeping in the same bed as the guy she claims to fancy so much - she would make more effort!

It is another thing that makes me doubt her - because when you fancy someone and are in close proximity to them all the time, most people make an extra effort, to have fresh breath etc. She doesn't seem to care - which suggests to me she really isn't that bothered about him.

Same with the thumb-sucking - what self-respecting woman would do it, not only on public tv, but in front of the guy she says she wants, as most guys would find it a real turnoff. It isn't even as if she is so stunning - she can get away with it! She is making absolutely no effort to make herself more attractive to him - it is very odd!

Shiner
05-08-2010, 09:06 AM

Nah. She was doing it long before Sam came in. She does it for her own reasons and not because any one person has made her feel that she must do it. The security blanket theory sounds best to me because if she is trying to hide her size it's a massive fail as that duvet only serves to emphasise her size even more. Besides it wasn't that long ago that she claimed that she was "doing it for the larger ladies", are her fans calling her a liar now? :D

WAYNEEBRUM
05-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Dumbest thread of the year
Considering she has a body shape of a walrus,its a obvious she wants to hide it.Thankfully.

WOMBAI
05-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Considering she has a body shape of a walrus,its a obvious she wants to hide it.Thankfully.

I agree - it is so obvious - that to create a thread asking why - is beyond comprehension!

JEJ
05-08-2010, 10:32 AM
She's a slob.

I imagine she spends her time at home under a duvet on the sofa and is just doing the same here but put a cover on it, that's just plain unhygienic!

starry
05-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Like you'll see her in the bathroom with an uncovered duvet wrapped around her? Does she think it hides the pasty white, cottage cheese looking cellulite and flab hanging off her?

She doesn't even have any!

I don't like her, but it does ruin your point somewhat just attacking her appearance.

_Seth
05-08-2010, 12:50 PM
^I never attacked her. I said she probably thinks she looks like that. I find her pretty.I think it's to do with her own insecurities.

Then again quite a few have complained the A/C is too high. Does she wrap this around her in the garden when the sun is out, I can't recall ?

What the hell is A/C?

tpau21
05-08-2010, 01:01 PM
because it smells of JJ's love juice

RaNDoM
05-08-2010, 02:03 PM
That's a duvet? I though it was her boob tube.

Shiner
05-08-2010, 03:24 PM
That's a duvet? I though it was her boob tube.

:joker:

toothpick
05-08-2010, 03:30 PM
She is probably a right lazy slob at home - and probably doesn't wash for days!

You would think though, on public tv, sleeping in the same bed as the guy she claims to fancy so much - she would make more effort!

It is another thing that makes me doubt her - because when you fancy someone and are in close proximity to them all the time, most people make an extra effort, to have fresh breath etc. She doesn't seem to care - which suggests to me she really isn't that bothered about him.

Same with the thumb-sucking - what self-respecting woman would do it, not only on public tv, but in front of the guy she says she wants, as most guys would find it a real turnoff. It isn't even as if she is so stunning - she can get away with it! She is making absolutely no effort to make herself more attractive to him - it is very odd!

exactly, if she is behaving in this slobbish manner on national tv can you imagine how disgusting she keeps herself at home...i bet she washes with the animals

toothpick
05-08-2010, 03:31 PM
^I never attacked her. I said she probably thinks she looks like that. I find her pretty.

What the hell is A/C?

air conditioning..

toothpick
05-08-2010, 03:32 PM

her body shape is truly revolting just like her personality...

_Seth
05-08-2010, 03:41 PM
I thought it stood for Amount of Calories. :laugh: