PDA

View Full Version : David One of best-ever housemates

jonno
04-08-2010, 01:56 AM
i think DAVE is ONE OF THE BEST/MOST ENTERTAINING HOUSEMATES EVER in big brother history! he really cracks me up,makes me laugh like anything! i honestly believe dave deserves to win the show...he has been BY FAR the most entertaining housemate on this show,+ in my oppinion-one of the best + most entertaining EVER on bb! my second choice to win this show would be CORIN..who has been herself all way through,+ is a terrific person,like DAVE! i hate to say it,but STEVE has been a absolute bore all through the show,+ must be one of the worst/most-boreing housemate EVER on bb...he has made no-effort whatsoever. (DAVE-TO WIN)...OR (CORIN). dave is the FUNNIEST housemate iv ever seen on bb,since bb started...he's also a FANTASTIC-PERSON too though...the type of guy you'd be delighted to have as your friend..as you'd know he'd always be there for you.

Malza
04-08-2010, 01:57 AM
I liked him... till he got in his several hour rant about mario

hels.a
04-08-2010, 02:11 AM
ah,so much love in my belly for dave! Hes def secured a spot as my favourite over the past few weeks. Its a shame to say but i dont think as it stands he has a chance of winning...shame is most people can't see far enough past their pre conceived christian biases to give him a real chance.

Colbert-Bump
04-08-2010, 03:58 AM
Like to see Dave get to the final.

luminoussun
04-08-2010, 04:11 AM
well unless you all vote for rachel he be sitting in a line with all the other failed housemates.
Dave is playing a massive game in the house but i would like to see him go to the final compared to the dead wood in the house like jo,rachel,jj2,andrew,steve and even john james lately....she has killed off hes aggresive side and ruined a firey housemate

psychtracker
04-08-2010, 08:30 AM
I totally agree, i think he's been by far and away the most charismatic and entertaining housemate this year. Especially if you watch the Live Feed, as opposed to the HL shows (where he doesn't get much airtime). Unfortunately, there's heaps of silly hate threads about him, around the place...mostly just because he's a Christian.

watchinittoomuch
04-08-2010, 08:33 AM
I will not be full of the glory if he goes over Rachel.

WOMBAI
04-08-2010, 08:37 AM
He is a good hm - he has given us something different - a refreshing change from the usual boring bunch of no hopers - wannabee wags, airtime hoggers who go for the fake showmance option, sex-mad gays, etc! Dave has made an interesting hm!

CaraRawr
04-08-2010, 08:38 AM
Him or Sam to win.

Visage
04-08-2010, 08:39 AM
Dave has been up there with the best of them, but he's also been down there with the worst of them.......

fingers
04-08-2010, 08:47 AM
Just shows what a charismatic Charlatan can do when confronted with ignorant (in the sense of not being aware) people!

ange7
04-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Dave has not been entertaining. His moaning chats with Ben weren't great TV. His failure to argue his beliefs with some hms made him seem weak. Moaning about those hms later on made him seem petty. Him thinking he can cure cancer means he is either a full on nutjob are a immoral fraudster who prays on the vulnerable.

fingers
04-08-2010, 08:57 AM
You want to hand £100K to someone who acts like this??

Who claims he can cure cancer, who claims he can regrow Steves legs, who claims Angels took him to the Sun, who claims to see angels in the House, who claims that one of his friends is a werewolf, who claims that he will build an orphanage in India, who jets off around the world to spread his LOVE???
utyQLbtlv8U

:devil::joker::devil:

ange7
04-08-2010, 08:58 AM
"can regrow Steves legs" lol forgot about that.

Raph
04-08-2010, 09:01 AM
I like him.. not one of the best though. :hugesmile:

LeatherTrumpet
04-08-2010, 09:04 AM
feasting on his body

feasting on his blood

wtf is this grown idiot on about?

smudgie
04-08-2010, 09:11 AM
I have got to the stage where I cannot stand anything about him, as a housemate, nothing to do with all the rubbish outside the house.
Backstabbing, mean, two faced twit.

fingers
04-08-2010, 09:14 AM
GOD himself opened up the Big Brother house for this Charlatan, in his own words "God told me"

hSApPk51wI0&feature=related

minty3
05-08-2010, 11:35 AM
hes a total ledgend n corin is awesome

BigBrotherfan4ever
05-08-2010, 11:39 AM
I think he's a total P...., cant stand the guy, cant believe the HM's & the general public, have not seen through him....TBH

starry
05-08-2010, 11:39 AM
He is one of the best this series. He's had the chance to have a long run in the house and he's taken advantage of that and seems to have enjoyed some of the experience. Really him, Sam and Sunshine are the only ones who I have enjoyed that much. Sam has had the advantage of coming in late but he has played it well. Sunshine was unfairly cut short because of the Shabby-Keeva showmance.

starry
05-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Dave has not been entertaining. His moaning chats with Ben weren't great TV. His failure to argue his beliefs with some hms made him seem weak. Moaning about those hms later on made him seem petty. Him thinking he can cure cancer means he is either a full on nutjob are a immoral fraudster who prays on the vulnerable.

Ben was more of the moaner in there, John James still is.

karezza
05-08-2010, 11:41 AM
This year's best housemates:

1. Sam
2. Ben
3. Dave

parmnion
05-08-2010, 11:42 AM
He has shown us this year that if we as voters had kept the more ridiculous looking housemates on opening night in the house, instead of voting them out the house at the earliest opportunity that bb could infact have been much much better over the past years.