PDA

View Full Version : I am sick of the whole showmance thing and now part2!!!

luminoussun
04-08-2010, 03:46 AM
I can see 4 people at the final all under a friking cover!!!!
Until we get xray cams it's boring!!!!!!!!!!!
I Hope for corins sake jj2 bottles it and gives her the old "it's not you it's me" chat...or she might kill her chances...because she is the alternative option to the boring fake romance at the mo

Bigbrofan25
04-08-2010, 03:51 AM
I agree with you spot on there

Corin has gone down big time in my books now she hasn`t thought twice about her personal situation with her partner or ex at all instead she`s more interested in having a boring showmace how selfish and desperate is this woman???

It makes me sick and if she was up this week I would be glad if she was Evicted
My view on her has changed never will I support her again this actually makes her worse than Joise

luminoussun
04-08-2010, 04:00 AM
I think she has seen all the attention jjj have got and wants in...problem is the silly cow was playing the perfect winners game and now she is looking like some love struck poodle....her poor gf must be pulling her hair extrentions out

crocs
04-08-2010, 08:25 AM
I just saw last night's highlights. I'm fed up with the whole Josie and John James thing, and now I'm reading there's another one in the house. I want to see some fun. Get all the originals out of the house now! I think I want Sam to win now.

WOMBAI
04-08-2010, 08:28 AM
I think she has seen all the attention jjj have got and wants in...problem is the silly cow was playing the perfect winners game and now she is looking like some love struck poodle....her poor gf must be pulling her hair extrentions out

It is far more JJ2s doing than hers! He has been ridiculing her - next minute he is in bed with her - he is the fake!

Shiner
04-08-2010, 08:37 AM
It is far more JJ2s doing than hers! He has been ridiculing her - next minute he is in bed with her - he is the fake!

His body language last night in bed wasn't making me think that he is as excited about it as Corin is. Time will tell. At least now BB's focus will be pulled away from JJJ.

WOMBAI
04-08-2010, 08:38 AM
His body language last night in bed wasn't making me think that he is as excited about it as Corin is. Time will tell. At least now BB's focus will be pulled away from JJJ.

God I hope so - anything rather than that!

ange7
04-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Why hasn't Corin ever fancied any of the female hms?