PDA

View Full Version : Mad marcus makes mincemeat of super mario

luminoussun
04-08-2010, 04:05 AM
mario was worried about health and safety so they made them fight on a giant tit :joker:
In true marcus fasion he battered the useless rambo lookalikey and remained champ of the world!!!! what a true legend!!!Shame he was'nt in this years bb i think he would of had them all for dinner...john james would of **** himself if he even looked at him

ElProximo
04-08-2010, 04:34 AM
Not funny or amusing anymore.
Thx

WOMBAI
04-08-2010, 08:07 AM
mario was worried about health and safety so they made them fight on a giant tit :joker:
In true marcus fasion he battered the useless rambo lookalikey and remained champ of the world!!!! what a true legend!!!Shame he was'nt in this years bb i think he would of had them all for dinner...john james would of **** himself if he even looked at him

Marcus was a pussy - all talk and no action! A boy in a man's old, saggy body!

ange7
04-08-2010, 08:48 AM
I loved when Siavash body slammed Marcus at wrestling. Why is he still mouthing off? That should have been a fullstop to his tough guy act.

ILoveTRW
04-08-2010, 09:01 AM
Two fat men, looking like dicks, fighting.
TBH I don't think either was a winner.

ange7
04-08-2010, 09:06 AM
lol "tbh"....one got body slammed, one did the slamming.

ElProximo
04-08-2010, 10:02 AM
I loved when Siavash body slammed Marcus at wrestling. Why is he still mouthing off? That should have been a fullstop to his tough guy act.

lol.. the fruity cross-dressing queen body slamming marcy was funny only after I was sure Marcy was not seriously injured. No joking.. for a moment after I seriously though he might have killed Marcy lol.

Yeah.. the 'fight' was cringeworthy as Mario was there to have laughs and once again that idiot went full-on serious battle mode and surely believes he won some feat of strength.

Anyways.. yeah Siavash was a fairly decent wrestler and for a guy who I never saw lift anything heavier than a cup or do anything resembling work he was shockingly strong.
Especially considering Marcy carries quite a big of weight around his mid-section.
Mighty ****** Siavash!

ange7
04-08-2010, 10:14 AM
yep
the icing on that cake was the fact that Siavash was kind of effeminate but still took Marcus. At that moment I imagined thousands of wolverine posters being ripped off wall all round the UK.

jjj2
04-08-2010, 10:54 AM
marcus cheated on BBLB on sunday

WOMBAI
04-08-2010, 10:58 AM
marcus cheated on BBLB on sunday

Patrick will be devastated - his idol - a coward and a cheat! :joker: