PDA

View Full Version : At last !!!!!

tony1104
04-08-2010, 08:02 AM
at last !!! Now there is something else to watch in the house , other than that phoney made for tv po mance of the oz and whats her name ? You know ? The big girl that a blonde ozzie wouldn't look twice at in the street at ! Oh yes... Ho see !
Jj is not dumb either. But, at least it was nice to see corin happy. And for those of you who say "but what about her gf"? She already stated weeks ago that it was on hold!

im totally bored of the po mance. J james wanted mothering thats the bottom line cos he is a mummys boy. And ho see badgered and badgered him into "submission" until enough new hm's came into the house hinting that they were a "story" outside. Thats when the tide turned to the po mance !
By the way , was any other hm hinted at in their messages from home , that " the nation (ozland) " or england think they may have the winner in the house" ? no!!so why did j james get the "biggest tip off in the history of bb? Now hes going round the house as if hes untouchable.

Alpertinator
04-08-2010, 08:05 AM
Well he's up for eviction... so I'm sure he doesn't feel that untouchable.

Anyway what are you on about?

tony1104
04-08-2010, 08:12 AM
last night he told dave, very patronisingly , that it was between rachel ? And himself ? Then went on to say " she is pretty annoying tho" so , it could be her!!

WOMBAI
04-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Well he's up for eviction... so I'm sure he doesn't feel that untouchable.

Anyway what are you on about?

He is stating it as it is! JJ and Josie are fake gameplayers - and Corin is free to do what she likes!

Yes Josie genuinely fancies JJ - but only because he is good-looking! She went in there in the hope that she could have a showmance with someone - and managed to hook herself the good-looking one who she genuinely fancies - killing two birds with one stone, so to speak!

Alpertinator
04-08-2010, 08:47 AM
Yeah lay off me I got the idea he was hinting that something happened between JJ and Corin. JJ though, not Johnny.

terryrow
04-08-2010, 09:23 AM
jj is as fake as a fake at a fakir fair, so he can fake orf.

DrunkerThanMoses
04-08-2010, 09:39 AM
He had a go at amrio for picking Dave as well yesterday and would not drop it.
So did Dave, moaning about, got some check, as they both was ones who nominated mario.

Shame its not a double with both Dave and John james going

fizzy
04-08-2010, 09:42 AM
variety is the spice of life.

Alpertinator
04-08-2010, 09:47 AM
I actually think it may well be a double eviction.

DrunkerThanMoses
04-08-2010, 09:49 AM
I actually think it may well be a double eviction.

-Prays to daves lord-

That might mean rachel will go :( I dont mind her!

fizzy
04-08-2010, 09:52 AM
if it is a double eviction Dave & Rachel to go please

parmnion
04-08-2010, 09:58 AM
same sh!t different day, but this ones more contrived and fake, she wanted him in her bed within 5 minutes of seeing him(dirty slapper) he' can only be going along with it to keep her and the jj's happy, I can't see her being his type after his discussion about her funbags at the dining table..this is more fake than the fake one.

as90
04-08-2010, 10:00 AM
I doubt it will be a double eviction as C4 need to announce this asap which they haven't, mainly due to the bookies settings odds etc..

fizzy
04-08-2010, 10:01 AM
I doubt it will be a double eviction as C4 need to announce this asap which they haven't, mainly due to the bookies settings odds etc..

phew. In that case, Dave to go please

parmnion
04-08-2010, 10:02 AM
all the housemates could be up for eviction.

as90
04-08-2010, 10:06 AM
But, they only have less than three weeks to go, 24th aug, i have heard a few HM's talking about 5-6weeks left. So they after this friday they have two fridays left for ten people. I'm guessing five left for final night(tuesday), one to go on the final monday, one DE. So DE either next friday or the following. Actually that still leaves me one extra.