PDA

View Full Version : Jo Anyone like Jo?

DrunkerThanMoses
04-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Just woundering what your thoughts on her are?

I like her, I think shes talks some sense in the house.

Her slow talkig is annoying me though.

smudgie
04-08-2010, 10:21 AM
:sleep::sleep: Boring brown noser. Dya get what I mean.:hugesmile:

bbfan1991
04-08-2010, 10:27 AM
I did when she first entered but now I find her tedious, she doesn't crack me up and I hardly get what she means:laugh2:.

Tom4784
04-08-2010, 10:30 AM
I like her, She's not really one of the most active HMs but she talks a lot of sense.

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 10:31 AM
I'm a bit indifferent to her tbh

Visage
04-08-2010, 10:34 AM
She's been somewhat of a disappointment for me. My first impressions of her led me to believe she would be one feisty character and a no nonsense type.

She speaks sense at times, but more often than not she hides away from the group.

BigBrotherfan4ever
I like her, She's not really one of the most active HMs but she talks a lot of sense.

Totally agree Dezzy, she seems the most grounded person in there, i just wished they would show more of her on the HL's.

Claymores
I'm a bit indifferent to her tbh

It's the only feeling you can have for a nobody

Cougar - paaaah

StGeorge
I'm pretty much like Niamh on this one....she neither excites me or bores me.
She is the eldest in there and it tells with her motherly advice sessions.

Claymores
04-08-2010, 10:36 AM
I'm pretty much like Niamh on this one....she neither excites me or bores me.
She is the eldest in there and it tells with her motherly advice sessions.

So your tipping her for final?

Claymores
04-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Totally agree Dezzy, she seems the most grounded person in there, i just wished they would show more of her on the HL's.

now now Pauline - you were telling us yesterday of better than grounded

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 10:38 AM

quite possibly, she's not offensive so could easily slip under the radar

psychtracker
04-08-2010, 10:38 AM
She's been somewhat of a disappointment for me. My first impressions of her led me to believe she would be one feisty character and a no nonsense type.

Exactly my thoughts. I am however clutching to the slim hope that someone might push her buttons, or she might still have some kind of monumental explosion/meltdown!!!

WOMBAI
04-08-2010, 10:41 AM

She speaks sense at times, but more often than not she hides away from the group.

Inclined to agree with that - I thought she would be a woman of strong opinions and say her peice - but she just hovers in the background - and occasionally, but very tactfully, gives her opinion! Not offensive - but needs to offer more!

Visage
04-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Exactly my thoughts. I am however clutching to the slim hope that someone might push her buttons, or she might still have some kind of monumental explosion/meltdown!!!

Yes, I'm thinking/hoping the same happens.

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 10:42 AM
now now Pauline - you were telling us yesterday of better than grounded

How what did i say, cant remember:joker::conf:

Claymores
04-08-2010, 10:46 AM

I think you were in an anti Dave rant somewhere! I can't remember either - half the fun of BB :hugesmile:

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 10:49 AM
I think you were in an anti Dave rant somewhere! I can't remember either - half the fun of BB :hugesmile:

Oh god im always ranting about Dave, cant help it, he makes my blood boil.

WOMBAI
04-08-2010, 10:49 AM

I know what you mean - with all the threads - it can be difficult to remember what you said where! :joker:

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 10:51 AM
I know what you mean - with all the threads - it can be difficult to remember what you said where! :joker:

It sure can WOMBAI:joker:

StGeorge
04-08-2010, 10:54 AM

No im not as i think she will be an easy Nom for some of the HMs..and once she is up, i doubt she has the fanbase to beat a 1st in HM.

Livia
04-08-2010, 10:54 AM
I think Jo is kind of disappointing. She's quite dull and believes she has to endow everyone with the benefit of her experience. Didn't she say she'd never had a long term relationship? And yet, there she is, giving people advice.

StGeorge
04-08-2010, 10:57 AM
I think Jo is kind of disappointing. She's quite dull and believes she has to endow everyone with the benefit of her experience. Didn't she say she'd never had a long term relationship? And yet, there she is, giving people advice.

Hi Livia.

She is also able to dish out advice with the added knowledge of how the outside is thinking....thus making herself look cleverer(?) than she actually is.

moghirl
04-08-2010, 10:58 AM
Put it this way .. am not sure about 'liking' Jo .. but she certainly doesn't annoy me the way some of the HM's like Sam and Rachel do .. she has more about her than Steve who's near her age .. with her being a fair bit older with life experiences, she's more mature than most of them in there ..

Livia
04-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Hi Livia.

She is also able to dish out advice with the added knowledge of how the outside is thinking....thus making herself look cleverer(?) than she actually is.

Hey St G... makes a change, eh? We're normally discussing the Army or the Bible LOL...

Yeah, she seems to know everything about everything and always has something to add. She goes on and on and says nothing.

BlackOrWhite
04-08-2010, 11:05 AM
I like her but as a housemate she's not incredibly entertaining. She needs a good task to get her teeth into, or a decent argument. For some reason, I can imagine that she's not the type of person that you'd want to get on the wrong side of.

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 11:16 AM
I can imagine that she's not the type of person that you'd want to get on the wrong side of.Me too:)

Patricia4
04-08-2010, 11:16 AM
I like Jo

JEJ
04-08-2010, 12:34 PM
I think she's probably talked up her cougar status a bit too much and then found it difficult to live up to so has become a bit of a disappointment, I'd like to see her with a few drinks inside her!

MissKittyFantastico
04-08-2010, 12:38 PM
I like her, I thought the advice/opinions she gave to JJJ on their situation were spot on, and she's very level headed and sensible. She's just a bit dull, but she seems to be coming out of her shell a bit more the past few days, we need a big argument for her to get stuck into.

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 12:48 PM
I like her, I thought the advice/opinions she gave to JJJ on their situation were spot on, and she's very level headed and sensible. She's just a bit dull, but she seems to be coming out of her shell a bit more the past few days, we need a big argument for her to get stuck into.

100% agree with Kitty:thumbs:

I'm Buzzin!
04-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Just woundering what your thoughts on her are?

I gained respect for her when she admitted during her nomination for John James that she thinks he's playing Josie for the attention. She is the only one, besides Sam, that has actually said what I'm sure all the housemates have been thinking.

Julie10
04-08-2010, 02:19 PM
I wish she'd just say what needs to be said and leave it at that instead of going on and on and on. Boring!!! :sleep:

Sunday
04-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Jo who?