PDA

View Full Version : Can Big Brother beat this.......

Visage
04-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Can Big Brother beat the ignore task?

Some might say they've had better tasks than this in the past, but I reckon most will think the Ignore task has been the best.

With only a matter of weeks left for the show, do you think they can beat this task? If yes, what do you think they could do to top the ignore task?

For me I think there has been some awesome tasks in the past, but nothing beats the ignore task.

Josy
04-08-2010, 10:34 AM
Ooh I dont think they will beat it tbh, for me the Ignore task was amazing :hugesmile:

I have no idea what they could do to try and beat it.

ElProximo
04-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Wait.. so you liked the Ignore Task?

It was absolutely brilliant but only because it is the end of Big Brother and since they already ruined the whole point of isolating people from the outside by running new HMs and Dance Instructors and taking them outside to crowds.. ..well then might as well do the Ignore Task now.

But it was very well done, very well written, very well executed and no doubt Jedward's fire alarm finale made it a classic moment.

I still say the 'pay attention' task... pay attention to Ben's talk show task was the best of the best.
Probably one of the funniest things ever.

ILoveTRW
04-08-2010, 10:39 AM
My question is,
Can Big Brother beat The Real World?
Hell no

Chuckyegg
04-08-2010, 10:43 AM
how about all of them filleted and splayed on a butchers block for Heat magazine.