PDA

View Full Version : John James What a Effing hypocrite

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 11:28 AM
What a hypocrite Crab eyes is let his fanetts defend him on this,isn't he always banging on about TEAM work,and now he is telling someone to do their task so he doesn't have to do his,When is someone going to remind him of all the weeks of terrible taunting of Ben over tasks. Someone needs to. Mario will score brownie points with Ben fans if he says something. Dave won't say anything but SOMEONE should have the bottle to tell him,He says he is NOT doing it,what a mardi simple get he is.Anyone think he will change his mind?

fingers
04-08-2010, 11:29 AM
Already throwing his dummy out of his pram, "I'm NOT staying in that room for 24 hours, Rach"

He is going to "throw" the task, wow what did he cast up to the Vain Lord Ben??

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 11:31 AM
Everyone is a hypocrite in one way or another.

watchinittoomuch
04-08-2010, 11:31 AM
LOL I know, what a ****pot :laugh:

Josy
04-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Well if he doesnt change his mind, I hope at least some the housemates pull him up on it, he is acting like a right spoilt kid on lf just now.

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 11:33 AM

he would have been screaming at Ben for weeks over this,I don't know how anyone could defend him on this,he was the one banging on about people having to eat etc,now he is bottling out of a simple task.

bbfan1991
04-08-2010, 11:34 AM
OMG something Josie can't be blamed for once:shocked:.

mummymaz
04-08-2010, 11:38 AM
OMG something Josie can't be blamed for once:shocked:.

at last! been a long time coming! TBH i couldnt go 24hrs with Rachel's hyperactivity and screeching either :hugesmile:

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 11:38 AM
he would have been screaming at Ben for weeks over this,I don't know how anyone could defend him on this,he was the one banging on about people having to eat etc,now he is bottling out of a simple task.

I'm not defending him at all, that is hypocritical but everyone does hypocritical things including St. Ben!

fingers
04-08-2010, 11:39 AM
He claims he "almost died" in that task room because of the cold!!!!

A fitting punishment for "throwing" the task deliberately would be to make him spend the rest of the task time on his own in the Task Room

bbfan1991
04-08-2010, 11:45 AM
at last! been a long time coming! TBH i couldnt go 24hrs with Rachel's hyperactivity and screeching either :hugesmile:

The DS crowd will probably still insist that Josie is trying to wind him up in some way:sleep:.

LOL he's going to be tearing his hair out listening to Rachel.

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 11:47 AM
The DS crowd will probably still insist that Josie is trying to wind him up in some way:sleep:.

What has any of this to do with Josie,it's about Crabby not wanting to do a task?

Visage

Exactly, only some members look at the housemates through rose tinted glasses. It doesn't matter what or how they do things, they will turn everything into a negative.:rolleyes:

mummymaz

Oh dont get me started on the DS crowd , they've had me banned!!

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 11:53 AM
[QUOTE=Visage;3608525]Exactly, only some members look at the housemates through rose tinted glasses. It doesn't matter what or how they do things, they will turn everything into a negative.:rolleyes:[/Q

Team work was a big thing for Crabby so he would have us believe,this task is for the team and for the shopping and what's good for the goose is good for the gander someone should have the bottle to pull him up on it .and people should admit he is wrong for doing this,THOSE are the ones with the rose tinteds on:nono:

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Exactly, only some members look at the housemates through rose tinted glasses. It doesn't matter what or how they do things, they will turn everything into a negative.:rolleyes:

I know, it's like "Oh look JJ is a hypocrite, you're a bad person now if you still like him"!!!! He's a human, he's not perfect, no one is.

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 12:00 PM
I know, it's like "Oh look JJ is a hypocrite, you're a bad person now if you still like him"!!!! He's a human, he's not perfect, no one is.

Has anyone said people are bad for still liking him? and of course no one is perfect,but it is fair to point out his total hypocrisy regarding tasks,afterall he was the one that was all for team work.We shall see if he does it.

joeysteele
04-08-2010, 12:06 PM
Kazanne, in an argument with BEN when Jjames insulted the viewing public too,BEN said well let the public decide,lasr week BEN went in a 4 way fight, JJames will see that as the public totally rejecting BEN and agreeing totally with him.

I said if BEN went JJames would see himself as invincible,and think he can do nothin wrong. For switching microphones off or covering them,many other housmates in past BBs would have loads of privileges removes for days not a few hours.He and Josie can get away with it all not for doing it once but repeatdly so as BB said to them in the diary room,but the punishemnt, they soon found a way round that and involve all the others too just to be sure the cameras get plenty footage.
Sadly JJames thinks he runs the house,BB allows him to get away with things so he will only get worse.
JJames or Josie will win this.BB will see to that,of the 2, I hope its Josie but there has never been the bias towards one or two housemates by the BB production team like there is in this series and its really killed it. Never have I seen the duvets get so much coverage on broadcasts before.Very sad.

smudgie
04-08-2010, 12:21 PM
WoW, what a pair of teamplayers.
Hope the big strop is shown later. I missed it due to housework duties:sleep:
Just heard JJames on about his tantrum.

smudgie
04-08-2010, 12:29 PM
:joker: Wondering if they know the housemates are watching them on the screen. Oh, this could get serious, especially if they talk about the others.:devil:

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 12:36 PM
JJ is leaving the task room

ButterflyGirl
04-08-2010, 12:38 PM
He's just sulking, BB is about doing tasks why go on it if you're not willing to work together as a team.

HBB1508
04-08-2010, 12:38 PM
I hope Sam calls him out on it he is the only one who has the guts to.

fingers
04-08-2010, 12:40 PM
What a selfish pr!ck that pretty boy is!

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
04-08-2010, 12:44 PM
there's something boys/men need to understand...girls/some women get turned on when an attractive guy is an utter dick, stubborn and arrogant, but then if we start going out you better stop being a dick! I don't know why it is, maybe it's because deep down women hope they can tame and change a man. lol, but there ya go for those that don't understand why girls/women are still behind John James. :hugesmile:

but yeah he is a dick for not even trying. if it's rachel's voice he can't bare just tell her to shut up sometimes. if it was with josie i'm sure he would stay there

fingers
04-08-2010, 12:45 PM
there's something boys/men need to understand...girls/some women get turned on when an attractive guy is an utter dick, stubborn and arrogant, but then if we start going out you better stop being a dick! I don't know why it is, maybe it's because deep down women hope they can tame and change a man. lol, but there ya go for those that don't understand. :hugesmile:

but yeah he is a dick for not even trying. if it's rachel's voice he can bare just tell her to shut up sometimes. if it was with josie i'm sure he would stay there

If it was the Thumbsucker he'd stay in there til Friday!

Angus
04-08-2010, 12:47 PM

Have you forgotten the grief he gave Ben for throwing a task? So please don't even try to defend him, it's just so obviously hypocritical and biased. Ben never threw a task that involves something as important as the weekly food budget. I hope the rest of the HMs let that aussie twat know what a cowardly hypocritical ****ty little ***** he is.

fingers
04-08-2010, 12:47 PM
BB will have to make up the others' tasks to £60 to compensate for their Golden Boy's hissy fit!

ange7
04-08-2010, 12:59 PM
http://www.calgaryliberal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/1242032359_haters-gonna-hate.gif
:P

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 01:05 PM
Have you forgotten the grief he gave Ben for throwing a task? So please don't even try to defend him, it's just so obviously hypocritical and biased. Ben never threw a task that involves something as important as the weekly food budget. I hope the rest of the HMs let that aussie twat know what a cowardly hypocritical ****ty little ***** he is.

I'm not defending him if you read my post, yes he is being hypocritical, I'm just saying I'm not going to drop him as my favourite because of it, because everyone is hypocritical sometimes

ange7
04-08-2010, 01:07 PM
"aussie twat"
jesus!...that's off the hook

ange7
04-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Ben was never a hypocrite? Never said one thing and did another? Please.

Zippy
04-08-2010, 01:08 PM
His hypocrisy has been shocking from week dot so Im way past ever being surprised at anything he does or says.

The guy is a mess. Chuck his flat boney ass OUT.

And he certainly is an Aussie twat! In every sense.

Mystic Mock
04-08-2010, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=Visage;3608525]Exactly, only some members look at the housemates through rose tinted glasses. It doesn't matter what or how they do things, they will turn everything into a negative.:rolleyes:[/Q

Team work was a big thing for Crabby so he would have us believe,this task is for the team and for the shopping and what's good for the goose is good for the gander someone should have the bottle to pull him up on it .and people should admit he is wrong for doing this,THOSE are the ones with the rose tinteds on:nono:

spot on.

im on about your post kazanne.

joeysteele
04-08-2010, 01:45 PM
I ahve heard it all now, this pathetic excuse for a man says he is cold in there with Rachel,then he's going to quit the task and then he's not,all of his procrastination is all to get the camera's on him with his will he won't he do this or that, dragging it out means more airtime for him.
He came out the room to goto the diary room to quit the task, then saw he and Rachel were on the TC screen in the house so he has gone back in and remains in so far,knowing that if he's on the TV in the house then the cameras are likely to be on him too for broadcasting.
All they have to do at present is sit there, then he says sitting upright so long will give him a bad back. oh please, what a big girls blouse he is.
Yet he dared get at BEN for moaning and teamwork,. Still he was on most again for the E4 live broadcasting time, so BB played into his hands again.

Visage
04-08-2010, 01:51 PM
I ahve heard it all now, this pathetic excuse for a man says he is cold in there with Rachel,then he's going to quit the task and then he's not,all of his procrastination is all to get the camera's on him with his will he won't he do this or that, dragging it out means more airtime for him.
He came out the room to goto the diary room to quit the task, then saw he and Rachel were on the TC screen in the house so he has gone back in and remains in so far,knowing that if he's on the TV in the house then the cameras are likely to be on him too for broadcasting.
All they have to do at present is sit there, then he says sitting upright so long will give him a bad back. oh please, what a big girls blouse he is.
Yet he dared get at BEN for moaning and teamwork,. Still he was on most again for the E4 live broadcasting time, so BB played into his hands again.

So basically you're saying (in not so many words) He's an hypocrite if he quits and if he does the task he's doing it for the cameras/attention.

joeysteele
04-08-2010, 01:52 PM
Yes.

Mystic Mock
04-08-2010, 01:54 PM
So basically you're saying (in not so many words) He's an hypocrite if he quits and if he does the task he's doing it for the cameras/attention.

but if john james didnt say about teamwork all the time to ben he probably could get away with this right now but he dug himself a no win siutation.

joeysteele
04-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Because he went to quit the task until he saw the Tv had them on in the house, so he realised he wasn't shut away after all that the public would still be seeing them, this is the man who doesn't give a f.. for the public of course.
He then went back in and decided to stay longer, whingeing and maoning plenty though.So yes he is doing it for as long as he does to hopefully get coverage from the cameras and ne broadcast.
This man has studied BB he knows what gets the attention.
He ia also a hypocrite because of his criticisms of BEN, if BEN said he wasn't doing something he didn't,he never said he would do something totally and then not, he never said he was not going to do something and then did.
This guy attacked BEN for not being a team player, he is in there with Rachel and she is not somone I like but all he is doing is whingeing and being really negative, thats not a team player either and I do hope one of the others remionds him of what he once said to BEN.
What JJames is in addition to being a foul mouthed argumentative likely woman hater if he considers them beneath him,is an attention seeker who knows how to work a sysytem to maximum effect,hee has been up for eviction twice and won noth times, last week he will se thta as an endorsement of his and Josie relationship, false as it is, so he will be cinvinced his plan is working and now yes he is also a hypocrite,he ridiculed BEN for weeks as to BENS not doing this, or that,that BEN should have thought of the team and supported his housemates.If no TV had been on with him and Rachel on it when he came out to quit the task then he would never have gone back in that room.
Yes 100% he is doing it for the cameras now, and 100% yes he is a massive hypocrite.