PDA

View Full Version : Why is dave being such a hypocrite?

DrunkerThanMoses
04-08-2010, 11:54 AM
he keeps moaning that his "friend" mario pick him in the save and replace, and he shouldnt of done as they are "friends".

Even though on monday Dave nominated his "friend" mario!

:conf: Guy baffles me!

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 11:57 AM
I know i could believe that when watching HL last night after witnessing him going on & on about been shafted by my mate on LF.:(

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Davina McCaw needs to play his nomination!

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Davina McCaw needs to play his nomination!

That would be brilliant, even though i dont particularly like Mario, i hate Dave even more.

MissKittyFantastico
04-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Yep he nommed both Steve and Mario, Dave is a sly one :nono:

GypsyGoth
04-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Yep he nommed both Steve and Mario, Dave is a sly one :nono:

Hey Michelle, what do you think of Sam?

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 12:08 PM
That would be brilliant, even though i dont particularly like Mario, i hate Dave even more.

I would just love to hear him explain it haha

DrunkerThanMoses
04-08-2010, 12:08 PM

:nono: Moley is the best :p

MissKittyFantastico
04-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Hey Michelle, what do you think of Sam?

Hey Claudia :hug:

I didn't think I was gonna like him at all, but I actually love him! I love how blunt he is, but funny with it, and I actually agree with most of his observations on the other HM's too. Do you like him?

GypsyGoth
04-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Hey Claudia :hug:

I didn't think I was gonna like him at all, but I actually love him! I love how blunt he is, but funny with it, and I actually agree with most of his observations on the other HM's too. Do you like him?

:hug:

I thought you might dislike him a bit because of the way he seems to able to push Josie's buttons.

And I figured I'd like him because he would be annoying, but I'm surprised that I actually like him. He seems more sensitive than he lets on.

MissKittyFantastico
04-08-2010, 12:16 PM
:hug:

I thought you might dislike him a bit because of the way he seems to able to push Josie's buttons.

And I figured I'd like him because he would be annoying, but I'm surprised that I actually like him. He seems more sensitive than he lets on.

I don't like Josie very much at all anymore, I wish that her and JJ hadn't both been put in this year actually, I think they've spoilt each other's experience tbh, and they'll both look back and regret it.

I just love how honest he is, and yeah I think he's a lot more sensitive than he lets on, I think he's gone in there to stir it up and been true to his word and I love that :)

StGeorge
04-08-2010, 12:17 PM
I doubt whether Dave gives a damn TBH.
I think he wouldnt be too bothered if he was to go.
He got put up by BB last week and so no Noms. And no noms this week either, so i think he is not upsetting people in the house and may be in for some time, unless he decides to spice things up and wind HMs up like he was with Mario and Sam on HL last night:

"if you dont like it..then you know what to do on Monday"

What i find interesting is that the S&R winners tend not to pick a person they have nominated, otherwise Mario would of picked Josie.

BJ
04-08-2010, 12:59 PM

Agree. That would be great. I wonder if Steve would repeat what he said yesterday in his convo with Dave "Now we get down to the business end, mate". I don't think so somehow

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Agree. That would be great. I wonder if Steve would repeat what he said yesterday in his convo with Dave "Now we get down to the business end, mate". I don't think so somehow

How what did Steve say, i cant remember:conf:

zotec
04-08-2010, 01:42 PM
Steves moaning with Dave that Mario picked him.Wasnt Steve the other option ? So he should be relieved surely and whats up with John James? He would have spit the dummy if he had picked Josie or JJ . Without knowing it Mario is justified in picking the guy who nominated and bitched about him.It was funny when Dave had been going on about it for ages with every hm to get sympathy and make sure Marios up next week and Sam said "He had to nominate someone and he chose the biggest p..ck in the house"

starry
04-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Dave's problem is that Mario was trying to look good by saying it was done in a random way, and few people believe that. If you are putting someone up for eviction (worse than simply nominating) then it is better not to be random, and it isn't really playing the game properly anyway. Dave had to take the blame the times he had to pick someone.

Mystic Mock
04-08-2010, 02:04 PM
he keeps moaning that his "friend" mario pick him in the save and replace, and he shouldnt of done as they are "friends".

Even though on monday Dave nominated his "friend" mario!

:conf: Guy baffles me!

dave is doing what mario done to caoimhe and shabby well done dave.

Patricia4
04-08-2010, 02:21 PM
daves a creep.

housemate
04-08-2010, 03:22 PM
I knew (ok, I suspected) that Dave would kick off at Mario the very second I saw Daves picture being swapped, sure enough he did.
I WAS amazed that he had the audacity to choose words like 'Loyalty to my mates' etc ... (having nominated Mario this week, Ben last week)..he really managed to outdo himself!! Yet many people still maintain that he HAS integrity etc...
What I'd love to know is just HOW MUCH lower down the scale of normal, everyday decency does this Guy have to sink before his suppoters actually see that Dave has no redeeming features, he is repulsive.

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 03:26 PM
I knew (ok, I suspected) that Dave would kick off at Mario the very second I saw Daves picture being swapped, sure enough he did.
I was amazed that he had the audacity to choose words like 'Loyalty to my mates' etc ... (having nominated Mario this week, Ben last week)..he really managed to outdo himself!! Yet many people still maintain that he HAS integrity etc...
What I'd love to know is just HOW MUCH lower down the scale of normal, everyday decency does this Guy have to sink before his suppoters actually see that Dave has no redeeming features, he is repulsive.Well said, cant believe people think Dave a really nice guy, i think he is a utter devious little P.... of a man.:devil::devil:

housemate
04-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Well said, cant believe people think Dave a really nice guy, i think he is a utter devious little P.... of a man.:devil::devil:

Thanks ... I loved Rex too, what a shame he wasn't in with Dave, mind you I think Sam might be having a 'Rexy' kind of effect on Dave and others lol!

Visage
04-08-2010, 04:29 PM
This is why I love the S&R task! :D

Visage
04-08-2010, 04:29 PM
This is why I love the S&R task! :D

mikopale
04-08-2010, 04:42 PM
I can understand where Dave is coming from. When Dave nominated Mario, Dave knew that Mario wouldn't necassarily be put up for eviction, whereas when Mario nominated Dave, Mario knew fully well that Dave would definitely face the public vote. That's the difference between the two nominations.

Visage
04-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Dave knew that Mario wouldn't necassarily be put up for eviction,

Well, he was wrong this time:)

flamingGalah!
04-08-2010, 04:47 PM
I can understand where Dave is coming from. When Dave nominated Mario, Dave knew that Mario wouldn't necassarily be put up for eviction, whereas when Mario nominated Dave, Mario knew fully well that Dave would definitely face the public vote. That's the difference between the two nominations.

Not really, he was making out he had been "back stabbed" by Mario, yet he did the exact same thing in nominating Mario... :nono:

Beastie
04-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Dave is a bit sly. However I hope John James goes this week!!