PDA

View Full Version : Why do you Ben fans seem to think you can get JJJ voted ou

Legend killer
04-08-2010, 12:19 PM
t , when you could not even keep ben in against Dave even with the help of the Corin fans

Legend killer
04-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Title should say JJ not JJJ

jegmeister
04-08-2010, 12:20 PM
I don't know if we can or not but I'm going to have a damn good try:hugesmile:

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 12:22 PM
t , when you could not even keep ben in against Dave even with the help of the Corin fans

I take it you didn't see the Twitter and Facebook scams either:joker::joker::joker:while that goes on Crabeyes will never be evicted against anyone not just Ben ,there is a thread on here showing some of the links,but I guess you wont be interested in that.

Legend killer
04-08-2010, 12:25 PM
I take it you didn't see the Twitter and Facebook scams either
================================================== =====
lol not our fault the JJ fans are smarter than the Ben fans while we came up with this great idea , you Ben fans came up with the supid idea of making fake poll results lol

Angus
04-08-2010, 12:27 PM

I guess because no-one thought that JJJ fans would stoop so low as to use internet scams, but now that we're aware, we will redouble our efforts to rid the house of the sleeping sickness that is JJJ which has completely ruined this last series of BB.:thumbs:

Angus
04-08-2010, 12:29 PM
lol not our fault the JJ fans are smarter than the Ben fans while we came up with this great idea , you Ben fans came up with the supid idea of making fake poll results lol

So you think it's okay to defraud people by tricking them into phoning an eviction line and thereby spending money, whilst making them think they are phoning for something else? It's called theft, plain and simple. So not only are the JJJ fans scammers cheats and liars, they are also thieves.

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 12:30 PM

Smart,is that what you call it,I call it sly and cheating just like Crabby infact.

Josy
04-08-2010, 12:34 PM
So you think it's okay to defraud people by tricking them into phoning an eviction line and thereby spending money, whilst making them think they are phoning for something else? It's called theft, plain and simple. So not only are the JJJ fans scammers cheats and liars, they are also thieves.

Just because 1 or 2 people done it, does not mean all of the fans are scammers cheats liars and thieves, to tar all of the fans with the same brush is just ridiculous tbh.

Lister of Smeg
04-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Just because 1 or 2 people done it, does not mean all of the fans are scammers cheats liars and thieves, to tar all of the fans with the same brush is just ridiculous tbh.

dont bother talking to them Benny fans will look for any excuse as to why he was Evicted while ignoring the plainly obvious one that maybe the GBP just didn't like him .

Angus
04-08-2010, 12:56 PM

Well I am basing my opinion on the fact that no JJ fans are falling over themselves to condemn such cheating tactics, but instead are gloating about them and patting themselves on the back for being so sly and dishonest! I can only draw my own conclusions based on a logical interpretation of what I am reading.