PDA

View Full Version : No matter what he does.

Rofl Copter
04-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Why do so many people still defend John James.
After today there is absolutely no way anyone can defend him!
Some people are saying its an unfair task, idiots.

Legend killer
04-08-2010, 01:06 PM
What are you complaing about he is still doing the task? so what if he aint happy about nor would i if i had to share a room with Rachel for 24hrs in possibly my last couple of days in the house

Legend killer
04-08-2010, 01:07 PM
When Mario stops about a task there is no where near as many ppl on these boards jumping on his back about it but as soon as it is john people think he should be lynched

I'm Buzzin!
04-08-2010, 01:08 PM
People defend JJ purely because of his looks, which is not fair because there's really nothing interesting about him beyond that

as90
04-08-2010, 01:09 PM
I doubt John will leave, the bookies have been very accurate with evictions and rachel is odds on to go by a mile.

Rofl Copter
When Mario stops about a task there is no where near as many ppl on these boards jumping on his back about it but as soon as it is john people think he should be lynched

Well Mario didn't constantly bully Ben about not trying hard enough in tasks now did he?

Shiner

That's because Mario isn't one of the hot runners. It's tough at the top. :D

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 01:12 PM
People defend JJ purely because of his looks, which is not fair because there's really nothing interesting about him beyond that

Psychic are we???? You don't find him interesting that doesn't mean other people can't!

ange7
04-08-2010, 01:12 PM
Says you.
Ps...You've named yourself after a made up catch phrase.

Julie10
04-08-2010, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=Legend killer;3608849]What are you complaing about he is still doing the task? so what if he aint happy about nor would i if i had to share a room with Rachel for 24hrs in possibly my last couple of days in the house

Rachel should be the one complaining about being stuck with that hypocritical manchild only good for strutting around like a cocky peacock when he is awake, arguing and sleeping. on a scale from 1-10 he is 10 for boring no joke.

At least she tries to make a good thing out of a bad situation all he does is sulk and moan and whinge.

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Well Mario didn't constantly bully Ben about not trying hard enough in tasks now did he?

well yes he did, and allot more on top of that

Rofl Copter
04-08-2010, 01:17 PM
well yes he did, and allot more on top of that

John James had an argument with ben a few weeks ago that went on for at least 2 hours.
Him doing that all the time and making such a big deal out of it caused Ben to go.

parmnion
04-08-2010, 01:18 PM

mario wasn't showing us how big a hypocrite he is when he quits..jj is.
:xyxwave:BYE BYE JJ:xyxwave::joker:

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 01:19 PM
John James had an argument with ben a few weeks ago that went on for at least 2 hours.
Him doing that all the time and making such a big deal out of it caused Ben to go.

Ben went because people voted for him, simple.

ange7
04-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Ben didn't get the boot because he didn't work at the tasks. Doubt many give a hoot about how hard hms work. Ben was a one trick pony and it got boring. Nothing to do with John's argument with him. Infact John's arguments with Ben helped him look like the victim and get your sympathy.

Rofl Copter
04-08-2010, 01:24 PM

After he was evicted so many people said they voted for him because he was lazy and didn't try in tasks.
John James is one of the laziest people in there and i gaurantee you he will quit this task.

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 01:24 PM

Yes and Mario stared at Ben like a psycho trying to purposely make him uncomfortable

Don't make me laugh in terms of HM's causing Ben being evicted. Ben caused Ben to be evicted by making stupid comments like the one he made about Josie wearing tight clothes. As Davina said "I think thats why your stood here"

:xyxwave:

Stacey.
04-08-2010, 01:27 PM
I don't even understand what happened?

Rofl Copter
04-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Yes and Mario stared at Ben like a psycho trying to purposely make him uncomfortable

Don't make me laugh in terms of HM's causing Ben being evicted. Ben caused Ben to be evicted by making stupid comments like the one he made about Josie wearing tight clothes. As Davina said "I think thats why your stood here"

:xyxwave:

There are so many teenage girls out there who would have completely supported John James in that argument and after it they seen Ben as a villain.
John james fans would jump off a cliff if he told them to.

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 01:29 PM
After he was evicted so many people said they voted for him because he was lazy and didn't try in tasks.
John James is one of the laziest people in there and i gaurantee you he will quit this task.

people don't stop liking a HM for being lazy, he just didn't have enough fans.

BlueViolet
04-08-2010, 01:31 PM
The people who defend John James think he's fit and/or are fans of the showmance. There's really no excuse for his behavior. Trying to compare him to other HMs is not an excuse.

People on previous series have done a lot harder tasks with a lot less whinging.

Mystic Mock
04-08-2010, 01:32 PM

i think at least 45% that voted ben out were the jjj fans.

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 01:57 PM
i think at least 45% that voted ben out were the jjj fans.

No, the people that voted Ben out were not Ben fans, some JJ fans no doubt also some Andrew and Dave fans. I'm quite sure some Ben fans were voting out JJ too. Bottom line is more people wanted Ben out for whatever reason and so he went. Personally I would have preferred to see Dave go.

Mystic Mock
04-08-2010, 02:01 PM
No, the people that voted Ben out were not Ben fans, some JJ fans no doubt also some Andrew and Dave fans. I'm quite sure some Ben fans were voting out JJ too. Bottom line is more people wanted Ben out for whatever reason and so he went. Personally I would have preferred to see Dave go.

i didnt say ben fans voted ben out and the andrew fans would have targeted john james not ben and daves 5 fans targeted ben,so i think at least 45% out of the 52% that voted him out were jjj fans.

fizzy
04-08-2010, 04:06 PM
What are you complaing about he is still doing the task? so what if he aint happy about nor would i if i had to share a room with Rachel for 24hrs in possibly my last couple of days in the house

this. Plus he's a better person than me, who would have snapped at her already

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 04:11 PM
i didnt say ben fans voted ben out and the andrew fans would have targeted john james not ben and daves 5 fans targeted ben,so i think at least 45% out of the 52% that voted him out were jjj fans.

actually my post was a bit confusing sorry about that, what I meant was that the people who voted Ben out were people who don't like Ben, not necessarily all JJ fans. I am a JJ fan, unfortunately I can't vote as I'm in Ireland but If I could have I would have voted Dave out cos I quite liked Ben.

Jords
04-08-2010, 04:14 PM
Hes gotten away with so much before by his fans, dont see why this would make a difference, zzz

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 04:15 PM

because mario hasn't been so verbal about team work ,simple as that.

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 04:16 PM
actually my post was a bit confusing sorry about that, what I meant was that the people who voted Ben out were people who don't like Ben, not necessarily all JJ fans. I am a JJ fan, unfortunately I can't vote as I'm in Ireland but If I could have I would have voted Dave out cos I quite liked Ben.

Plus the scams,lets not forget them!!!

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Plus the scams,lets not forget them!!!

what are these scams you're talking about?