PDA

View Full Version : Sam Just admit you have a crush on Josie

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 01:08 PM
This kid may as well have started pulling her hair and tripped her up in the playground. At least Andrew was honest about his little boy crush on Josie

LeatherTrumpet
04-08-2010, 01:11 PM
bang on

I'm Buzzin!
04-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Not every guy in the house likes Josie just because they talk back to her. It could be that shes just a biatch

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Fair point, but i just don't think John James really likes her, but instead of being man enough to admit he likes at her, i think he should just have the balls to go up to her face and tell her he only likes her as a friend and will stop leading her on like he has been for ages now, that's if he doesn't like her, which is what i think.

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 01:18 PM
Not every guy in the house likes Josie just because they talk back to her. It could be that shes just a biatch

True, but Sam does. He hangs around her like a bad smell.

Fair point, but i just don't think John James really likes her, but instead of being man enough to admit he likes at her, i think he should just have the balls to go up to her face and tell her he only likes her as a friend and will stop leading her on like he has been for ages now, that's if he doesn't like her, which is what i think.

of course he likes her, its plain for everyone to see that he does. The question is whether he's romantically interested in her. My take is that he but he wants to pursue that outside the house which is understandable.

These conspiracy theories everyone has, I don't get it, what possible motivatiion is their for him to do that

bbfan1991
04-08-2010, 01:22 PM
Sam is just a WUM and gets Josie's attention by winding her up, he knows she hits back and can enjoy some banter/playfighting with him so secretly enjoys it, although he is sometimes insensitive with his comments;).

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 01:23 PM
True, but Sam does. He hangs around her like a bad smell.

of course he likes her, its plain for everyone to see that he does. The question is whether he's romantically interested in her. My take is that he but he wants to pursue that outside the house which is understandable.

These conspiracy theories everyone has, I don't get it, what possible motivatiion is their for him to do that

No i wasn't questioning whether he likes her at all, i was questioning whether he likes her in a romantic way or not. I don't think he does. He's dug himself into a hole that he can't get out of now cause he doesn't have the guts to confront her and suggest that he doesn't like her in a romantic way.

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 01:31 PM
No i wasn't questioning whether he likes her at all, i was questioning whether he likes her in a romantic way or not. I don't think he does. He's dug himself into a hole that he can't get out of now cause he doesn't have the guts to confront her and suggest that he doesn't like her in a romantic way.

What single bit of evidence is their to support that notion ?

This is John James we're talking about, the aussie in his mid 20's who could have an argument with himself in a dark room?

Disagree completely, if he wanted out he'd get out - he likes her romantically

JayManUnleashed
04-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Sam is jealous of John James. Lol.

Forever_Young
04-08-2010, 01:46 PM
This kid may as well have started pulling her hair and tripped her up in the playground. At least Andrew was honest about his little boy crush on Josie

spot on :thumbs: