PDA

View Full Version : sam on last nights highlights.

Mystic Mock
04-08-2010, 01:21 PM
andrew wanted to sleep and he said its 2am and then sam started taking the piss out of his voice to dave about stop it dave im getting emotional,and i didnt find it funny in the slightest i just think it was mean and i think if people want to talk why dont they go on the sofa?

Livia
04-08-2010, 01:29 PM
It always amazes me that people insist that part of them having fun includes keeping other people awake. They've got a whole house to make a noise in! As for Sam taking the mick out of Andrew... well, that's what bullies do, I guess. And when people egg them on and tell them how great and hilarious they are it makes them worse. A bit rich Sam taking the mick out of someone else's voice though. He sounds like a seven year old with a small mouth and a massive tongue.

Zippy
04-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Well nobody would be able to mock anybody if we take your point to its logical conclusion. He's there to be a wind up merchant. That much is clear. I love Andrew but I can't just approve of Sam only targetting HMs I hate.

They all gang up on Sam too so its now an open battlefield. Give and take. Andrew did throw comments at him too in the bedroom so he is giving it back. As he should.

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 01:41 PM
He is extremely entertaining, I'm loving Sam!

Mystic Mock
04-08-2010, 01:42 PM
Well nobody would be able to mock anybody if we take your point to its logical conclusion. He's there to be a wind up merchant. That much is clear. I love Andrew but I can't just approve of Sam only targetting HMs I hate.

They all gang up on Sam too so its now an open battlefield. Give and take. Andrew did throw comments at him too in the bedroom so he is giving it back. As he should.

andrew didnt go taking the piss out of his ****** voice so really sam shouldnt have done it to andrew.

flamingGalah!
04-08-2010, 01:44 PM
I have no doubt that Sam will be up for eviction next week! :joker:

Livia
04-08-2010, 01:46 PM
God, I hope so. Then I want to see him BOOOOOed back to the Stone Age.

Zippy
04-08-2010, 01:46 PM
I have no doubt that Sam will be up for eviction next week! :joker:

I have no doubt he knows it too!

Doesnt mean he'll go though. :xyxwave:

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 01:49 PM
If Sam is going to slag anyones voice it should be his own.

Mystic Mock
04-08-2010, 01:51 PM
I have no doubt he knows it too!

Doesnt mean he'll go though. :xyxwave:

he will if he dosent face any of these 3,josie,steve and mario.