PDA

View Full Version : Will Tonights HL show seal John James' Fate?

*mazedsalv**
04-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Technically speaking it should, but how will they edit is row with Mario... and being in the mood with everyone... also with the rows of Josie and Sam continuing.... and then telling JJ and Corin to bve quiet when they wer ein bed... which was hypocritical because he always does the same thing with Josie.

If they show a true reflection on what happened, I do think he could go.

MissKittyFantastico
04-08-2010, 01:37 PM
It's tomorrow's HL show I'm going to be more interested in, with how they show his reaction to this task and being a total hypocrite over the whole thing.

The editing this week is going to be very interesting indeed!

*mazedsalv**
04-08-2010, 01:56 PM
He is shortening for eviction very quick, he could be fave for the boot soon!! :shocked:

ILoveTRW
04-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Whaaaat??? people are still watching this show???

Jordan.
04-08-2010, 02:04 PM
I hope so, BB have saved him enough times now with their editing.

Julie10
04-08-2010, 02:07 PM
Rachel will go not john James.

Stevep
04-08-2010, 02:08 PM
what was the row with Mario about?

Bigbrofan25
04-08-2010, 02:08 PM
He is shortening for eviction very quick, he could be fave for the boot soon!! :shocked:

Good I am sick of the lil twat moaning and sulking when he cannot get his own way and his pig headed treatment of other housemates like ben sunshine and both rachel now and even racheal number 1 and mario its pathetic

I liked him before but now this vile nut case needs out:sleep:

Julesuk
04-08-2010, 02:11 PM
It probably will they seem determined to knock John James down, the whole Sam Pepper coming in and antagonising Josie - maybe they are now panicking thinking there last winner will come from Australia. They knew a task like this would send him over the edge, pretty sad that they are trying to destroy a connection two people have found, thats why they already assigned the parts of the task instead of letting them sort it out together, I also think they are trying to draw Josie and John James apart so that if John leaves on Friday Josie doesnt follow him - well I hope she does - that will stuff the show right up

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 02:19 PM
In what ever which way BB edit yesterdays show, for tonights HL, sadly i dont think it will make of a differnce...TBH. I just cant see JJ going at the moment.

Bigbrofan25
04-08-2010, 02:23 PM
In what ever which way BB edit yesterdays show, for tonights HL, sadly i dont think it will make of a differnce...TBH. I just cant see JJ going at the moment.

But just look how he picked on Racheal Number 1

And how he picked on Sunshine and Ben and now rachel number 2

Come this guy is complete Joke and he deserves to be kicked out way before rachel it would be priceless to see his face if it happened

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 02:26 PM
But just look how he picked on Racheal Number 1

And how he picked on Sunshine and Ben and now rachel number 2

Come this guy is complete Joke and he deserves to be kicked out way before rachel it would be priceless to see his face if it happened

Oh dont get me wrong, i hope your right & he goes, & Rachel stays, cause sadly Dave wont be going, who i truly would love see going.

rusticgal
04-08-2010, 02:37 PM
John James can do what he likes....he has a huge following.Unless he murders someone... he will be there to the end and hopefully win!!!

So you can all carry on with your wishful thinking.

Zippy
04-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Salv, mate, be REALISTIC.

We both know the BB producers are not gonna air anything that would do him huge damage with the voters. Last thursdays HL show was all the proof needed; where was JJ? nowhere! No visibility means no votes to evict.