PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to this board if John James goes on friday!!

Legend killer
04-08-2010, 01:36 PM
He seems to be the only talking point on this board which shows without him the house would be a complete an utter bore

Angus
04-08-2010, 01:49 PM
He seems to be the only talking point on this board which shows without him the house would be a complete an utter bore

FFS, he IS the bore. If he gets the boot on Friday, we might even have
Dozy walking which will be the icing on the cake.:thumbs:

watchinittoomuch
04-08-2010, 01:51 PM
If JJ goes I am gonna campaign my ass off for Dave to win :laugh:

Zippy
04-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Im bored hating on him!

Get him out and Ill happily find other HMs to post about...dont you worry!

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 01:52 PM
I'm moving on to Sam being my favourite now anyway!

Livia
04-08-2010, 01:57 PM

And you've started another one.

Maybe if he goes on Friday we can concentrate on some other housemates and not that total nonentity.

Zippy
04-08-2010, 02:03 PM

well done you

First step to recovery :elephant:

Visage
04-08-2010, 02:04 PM

Oh, there is so many who can't stop talking about him. If he goes I'm guessing they will be buying all the newspapers and magazines. Then they will quote whatever he says and turn it into another negative.

I have housemates I like more than others and I can see the good and bad in most of them. I'd have more respect for some of the John James haters if they put their hands up and said,

'OK I read that wrong about him, doesn't mean I haven't changed my opinion of him, he's still not a nice person'

But no, everything he does, says is evil and there is nothing redeemable in John James at all.

Than you get a few saying he is gay because he won't kiss Josie. (personally I don't think some understand what being gay is, to come out with this tosh)

Until John James leave or the kids go back to school he will remain the hot topic on this forum.

Not that that is a bad thing, I think a good (reasonable) debate is great for this place:)

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Surely Sam will be the talking point on this board if John James goes surely.

JayManUnleashed
04-08-2010, 02:06 PM

He's my 2nd favorite.

Livia
04-08-2010, 02:08 PM

At least until next week when he's voted out. Or until he does something totally inappropriate and BB Have to eject him.

Visage
04-08-2010, 02:09 PM
And you've started another one.

Maybe if he goes on Friday we can concentrate on some other housemates and not that total nonentity.

It would be like a breath of fresh air to this place.

JayManUnleashed
At least until next week when he's voted out. Or until he does something totally inappropriate and BB Have to eject him.

He wont be evicted, not yet... anyway.

Mystic Mock
it will sadly become the **** pepper show.

Visage
04-08-2010, 02:10 PM

We can only hope.

Livia
04-08-2010, 02:12 PM
He wont be evicted, not yet... anyway.

We'll see, won't we. He's, like someone else on here said, the "Marmite" housemate. People love him or they hate him... there's no mid-ground.

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 02:12 PM

I think he'll be up for eviction next week but won't be voted out.

JayManUnleashed
04-08-2010, 02:13 PM
We'll see, won't we. He's, like someone else on here said, the "Marmite" housemate. People love him or they hate him... there's no mid-ground.

I'm one of the Love-Hate.
He bores me but hes funny.

JayManUnleashed
04-08-2010, 02:13 PM
I think he'll be up for eviction next week but won't be voted out.

This.

Bigbrofan25
04-08-2010, 02:14 PM
He better go but he won`t people are too wrapped up in his looks

LeatherTrumpet
04-08-2010, 02:14 PM
JJ to go on Friday?

:laugh2:

Visage
04-08-2010, 02:16 PM
He better go but he won`t people are too wrapped up in his looks

What do looks have to do with whether he stays or goes ?

JayManUnleashed
JJ to go on Friday?

:laugh2:

This too.

Showstopper

screw the board, I'll be more worried about the monkeys flying out of my ass

joeysteele
04-08-2010, 02:21 PM
He won't go on friday, but if he did, Josie may find her bubbly personality again and the fun that was there at the start will flood back into the house, people walk on eggshells around JJames, you never know what will make him blow his top.
As we near the end of the series JOSIE wouldn't follow Jjames out if he went, she is doing this for her esteem, she will see it through. I do agree with jedward fever though,(surprise, surprise at that) the danger is that it will become the Sam show then for a week anyway.

cell
04-08-2010, 02:22 PM
If JJ goes editors will have no choice to SHOW us what the other HM's do all day, we can't see them on LF because the cameras are pointed at JJJ in the duvets, and they don't get in the HL's because Josie is having some type of philosophical discussion about her love for John James.

Maybe watchers will actually be able to form a concrete opinion on some of the other HM's without JJ there. At tis point the majority of them are coasting to the final because their characters are evolving and we no longer know who they are as a person in that house because they are never shown!

Trust me isf JJ does go the forums will not get any quieter they will just have more variety.

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 02:24 PM
What do looks have to do with whether he stays or goes ?

It will affect the votes as many girls will want to keep him in cause they think he's hot.

Bigbrofan25
04-08-2010, 02:26 PM
It will affect the votes as many girls will want to keep him in cause they think he's hot.

as per usual:sleep:

Its time we bunched together to get this p***k out