PDA

View Full Version : JJJ, Romance and the nonsense posted about it on this site

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 02:14 PM
I really do have to take my hat off to some of the posters on this site. Some of the outlandish rubbish I have read in relation to the relationship of John James and Josie is not only off the wall, but off the damn planet.

so lets take a closer look at some of the fact and fiction being thrown around at the moment.

The Fiction - John James was simply good friends with Josie and over time she has misinterpreted his intentions, escalated things and forced herself upon him. Due to shyness he has let things go to far and now he is stuck in a "romance" he never wanted. He just dosen't have the guts to tell her in case he hurts her feelings and embarasses her on national TV

The Fact - John James is a twenty something year old grown man who had the confidence to travel half way around the world to enter BB. He's known to shoot his mouth off at times, and lets face it he could have an arguement with himself in an empty room. Are we to believe that the same person who reduced Rachel to tears on more then one occasion on national tv is going to continue in a romance because he's too scared to speak up? He is a grown man not a 12 year old boy. If he didn't want to be with Josie he wouldn't

The Fiction - The "showmance" is a game plan. By partaking in a romance, John James is sure to get the votes of the teenage girls etc, magazine deals after the show, and make lots of money

The Fact - Look at Kris from last years BB. He was perceived to be doing the fake romance thing and the public romanced his ass out the door. That "plan" would be completely illogical. Look at Sezar the sleazer, he was never heard of again. Because of his looks John James will prob get magazine deals etc anyway, he dosent need Josie for that. Also Josie has now said she won't sell her story, that didnt even register with John James.

The Fiction - The romance will allow him and Josie to sail through to the final and possibly win.

The Fact - HM's in romances have done well at times in BB, but thats been down to their personalities more then any romance. Their are easier ways to win. If that was JJ's ploy he wouldnt be spending half the day in bed under a duvet. if he was willing to go to those lengths to win he would also take more care of what he says, he wouldn't have slagged off the two Rachel's like he has. He also wouldn't have walked out the fire exit. For all he knew he may not have been let back in. To pull off a plan like that would take a huge amount of self control, self control which John James has proved he dosent have

The Fiction - John James always look uncomfortable when Josie trys to kiss him etc.

The Fact - Some people are private people and are not into public displays of affection. I can understand completely where he is coming from. I wouldn't like to be snogging the face off someone knowing my family and friends are watching. He is also in a house being watched by the public. Anything he does is being judged. Wouldn't that make you paranoid

You can micro analyse every little thing Tripple J do, but to be honest I see no reason not to take them at their word in regards to their relationship.

You may not like them. and you may not like their relationship, but it is real

fingers
04-08-2010, 02:20 PM
What complete and utter white(hog)wash!

parmnion
04-08-2010, 02:21 PM
you wear a hat?!!

flamingGalah!
04-08-2010, 02:23 PM
LOL!! :joker:

Keep telling yourself all that OP & you might just believe it too... ;)

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 02:23 PM

you wear a hat?!!

Excellent Arguments.

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 02:24 PM
LOL!! :joker:

Keep telling yourself all that OP & you might just believe it too... ;)

and yet not one single legitimate point disputing it

flamingGalah!
04-08-2010, 02:26 PM
and yet not one single legitimate point disputing it

Don't need to, we have been watching & formed our own opinions... It is you that felt you needed to somehow justify their "relationship"... ;)

BBGermany
04-08-2010, 02:27 PM
The Fact - John James wears too much eyeliner

rusticgal
04-08-2010, 02:28 PM
I agree to some of what you have said.Unfortunatly some people on here can only see black and white....
I really think that both of them are very REAL.They really like each other but are holding back on any real commitment because they both realise that they may not feel as strongly outside the house and that it is an false situation they are in.
Neither will do anything more than kiss and cuddle... if they did more you would have people slaughtering them on here...but because they dont people accuse them of being 'fake'.
I like their commitment.If Josie went this week I really thin John James will go...although not sure about Josie.However that doesnt mean she likes him less...in a way it makes her a stronger person.John James is outspoken and controversial but he is also a loyal softy.
I like them both.... and either deserve to win.

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Don't need to, we have been watching & formed our own opinions... It is you that felt you needed to somehow justify their "relationship"... ;)

Yes I have seen what you have formed your opinions on. Amateur psychology for the monumentally stupid :dance:

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Brilliant post SS, I agree completely with you. To the point about not wanting to display affection publicly I saw him going to hug and kiss Josies neck the other day and one of the cameras must have moved towards them cos you could see him reacting to it, like he got a fright and kind of got embarrassed and pulled away. It was definitely a reaction to the fact that he remembered where he was and that he was being filmed.

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 02:32 PM
I agree to some of what you have said.Unfortunatly some people on here can only see black and white....
I really think that both of them are very REAL.They really like each other but are holding back on any real commitment because they both realise that they may not feel as strongly outside the house and that it is an false situation they are in.
Neither will do anything more than kiss and cuddle... if they did more you would have people slaughtering them on here...but because they dont people accuse them of being 'fake'.
I like their commitment.If Josie went this week I really thin John James will go...although not sure about Josie.However that doesnt mean she likes him less...in a way it makes her a stronger person.John James is outspoken and controversial but he is also a loyal softy.

I think they would both go if the other went unless they were in the final.

flamingGalah!
04-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Yes I have seen what you have formed your opinions on. Amateur psychology for the monumentally stupid :dance:

Ah resorting to personal insults now to try & get your opinion across... yes that will do it... ;)

LeatherTrumpet
04-08-2010, 02:33 PM
too much writing op

can someone do some highlights for this thread?

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 02:34 PM
Ah resorting to personal insults now to try & get your opinion across... yes that will do it... ;)

I was talking in general of opinions posted on the forum that were based on nothing. My most humble of apologies if you felt I was insulting you personally

Angus
04-08-2010, 02:41 PM
I really do have to take my hat off to some of the posters on this site. Some of the outlandish rubbish I have read in relation to the relationship of John James and Josie is not only off the wall, but off the damn planet.

so lets take a closer look at some of the fact and fiction being thrown around at the moment.

The Fiction - John James was simply good friends with Josie and over time she has misinterpreted his intentions, escalated things and forced herself upon him. Due to shyness he has let things go to far and now he is stuck in a "romance" he never wanted. He just dosen't have the guts to tell her in case he hurts her feelings and embarasses her on national TV

The Fact - John James is a twenty something year old grown man who had the confidence to travel half way around the world to enter BB. He's known to shoot his mouth off at times, and lets face it he could have an arguement with himself in an empty room. Are we to believe that the same person who reduced Rachel to tears on more then one occasion on national tv is going to continue in a romance because he's too scared to speak up? He is a grown man not a 12 year old boy. If he didn't want to be with Josie he wouldn't

The Fiction - The "showmance" is a game plan. By partaking in a romance, John James is sure to get the votes of the teenage girls etc, magazine deals after the show, and make lots of money

The Fact - Look at Kris from last years BB. He was perceived to be doing the fake romance thing and the public romanced his ass out the door. That "plan" would be completely illogical. Look at Sezar the sleazer, he was never heard of again. Because of his looks John James will prob get magazine deals etc anyway, he dosent need Josie for that. Also Josie has now said she won't sell her story, that didnt even register with John James.

The Fiction - The romance will allow him and Josie to sail through to the final and possibly win.

The Fact - HM's in romances have done well at times in BB, but thats been down to their personalities more then any romance. Their are easier ways to win. If that was JJ's ploy he wouldnt be spending half the day in bed under a duvet. if he was willing to go to those lengths to win he would also take more care of what he says, he wouldn't have slagged off the two Rachel's like he has. He also wouldn't have walked out the fire exit. For all he knew he may not have been let back in. To pull off a plan like that would take a huge amount of self control, self control which John James has proved he dosent have

The Fiction - John James always look uncomfortable when Josie trys to kiss him etc.

The Fact - Some people are private people and are not into public displays of affection. I can understand completely where he is coming from. I wouldn't like to be snogging the face off someone knowing my family and friends are watching. He is also in a house being watched by the public. Anything he does is being judged. Wouldn't that make you paranoid

You can micro analyse every little thing Tripple J do, but to be honest I see no reason not to take them at their word in regards to their relationship.

Oh dear, oh dear, the words "deluded and naive" don't even begin to sum up my opinion on this self indulgent fantasy.:pat:

Shiner
04-08-2010, 02:42 PM

This is putting it politely. Setting out an argument in the form of fact or ficticion by someone who can't tell the difference between fact, fiction and personal opinion is a complete fail.

Julesuk
04-08-2010, 02:45 PM

Spot on

Zippy
04-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Hahaha

he can't even bare to kiss her on the lips...

nuff said!

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 02:46 PM

Only in your dreams:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::s leep:

Niamh.
04-08-2010, 02:49 PM
I think it was a very well thought out and put together read anyway. And I agree with alot of what you've said. It beats the You're only jealous threads!

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Oh dear, oh dear, the words "deluded and naive" don't even begin to sum up my opinion on this self indulgent fantasy.:pat:

which words do then ?

agneth
04-08-2010, 02:52 PM
I do not believe any of this nonsense about showmances or whatever it is you call them.
I think Josie and John James genuinely like each other. Corin fancied JJ as soon as he walked into the house.

Let them get on with it. At least they're not shaming themselves or their families by having full on sex and snogging in full view of everyone. I think they want to have some privacy to explore their new found relationships and that's it.

It appears that someone people are very negative and like to condemn people for the sake of it.

charmingmissc
04-08-2010, 02:52 PM
the op is right, like it or not they are genuine.

nobody elses opinions matter except theirs.

they have kissed on the lips, it is on a video and it is not the first time.

if they snogged in public the haters would be even worse, so they cannot do right for doing wrong.

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 02:54 PM
This is putting it politely. Setting out an argument in the form of fact or ficticion by someone who can't tell the difference between fact, fiction and personal opinion is a complete fail.

I love that expression - complete fail - its so cool

agneth
04-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Hi Showstopper

I agree with you. I think some people think being different means putting people down.

I hope John James and Josie have lasting relationships. I love Josie and Corin. They have the courage to speak honestly whilst others are just in there to be famous.

I am always wary of people who feel it's cool to slag people off.

Shiner
04-08-2010, 02:58 PM
which words do then ?

Flawed, prejudiced, oversimplified, inaccurate, opinionated, yadda yadda yadda :D

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Hi Showstopper

I agree with you. I think some people think being different means putting people down.

I hope John James and Josie have lasting relationships. I love Josie and Corin. They have the courage to speak honestly whilst others are just in there to be famous.

what astounds me is that people will not believe what the two of them actually say about their own relationship, yet if JJ touches his hair while Josie is talking to him then this is a giveaway that he is secretly not attracted to her.

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Flawed, prejudiced, oversimplified, inaccurate, opinionated, yadda yadda yadda :D

no, not you dear

smudgie
04-08-2010, 03:03 PM
#

John James and Josie called to the DR, both giggly and cuddly, Josie leaves the DR, before the door is shut his face changes completely to stoney indifference. Caught on camera for all to see.
Fake I am afraid. :hugesmile:

joeysteele
04-08-2010, 03:05 PM
I think the heading post has its merits, it is another view, I disagree in parts and agree in other parts of it.

The one true thing I feel is that in this so called 'close' relationship ther eis alot thta is fact and a lot that is pure fiction and I think anu serious apsect to the relationship is the fiction part.

Josie I think genuinely fancies JJames, he likes the fact she likes him that way but he has seen a way of manipulating mileage from a will they won't they scenario.

However that is not the way he sees her at all,I really don't think he likes women,Josie is in truth the big Sister/Mother figure in the house, once out the house, he will be home in Australia with his friends and family and she will literally be discarded as he will not come here, she won't got here to stay and he knows his exit comes easy for him once he eleaves the BB house.He knows she can be strong and forceful so will avoid any conflict with her in the house if he can. For as long as he believes there is mileage in this......... ,whatever it is.

Shiner
04-08-2010, 03:20 PM
I love that expression - complete fail - its so cool

That's nice dearie. :)

Shiner
04-08-2010, 03:23 PM
#

John James and Josie called to the DR, both giggly and cuddly, Josie leaves the DR, before the door is shut his face changes completely to stoney indifference. Caught on camera for all to see.
Fake I am afraid. :hugesmile:

Did we ever find out what he said at that juncture?

walter
04-08-2010, 03:26 PM
well said. she obviously fancies him and isn't embarrassed by much. He never wanted this but it happened and he is to scared to let her down on tv. I do think he likes her more than he thought he would though

fizzy
04-08-2010, 03:38 PM
The fact is JJ believes in people showing their true character and he is a game player and I respect him all the more for it. He finds peoples achillis heels and exploits them.

So does sam.

Problem with sam is as soon as the other HMs decide to show more of themselves he;s defunct.

John James is in a showmance.

He's the perfect HM/Gameplayer.

Well, not as perfect as Nadia, who is the all time bestest.

Showstopper
04-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Did we ever find out what he said at that juncture?

this was when they were not allowed to be in the same room etc. He stayed in the diary room as he wanted to find out the "rules" of the punishment.

His expression did completely change yes, thats 100% correct as he was unhappy at the punishment handed down to him

Shiner
04-08-2010, 04:31 PM
this was when they were not allowed to be in the same room etc. He stayed in the diary room as he wanted to find out the "rules" of the punishment.

His expression did completely change yes, thats 100% correct as he was unhappy at the punishment handed down to him

Yes that's what he said but he'd already been told the very simple rules already. He explicitly asked Josie to leave. Why? It wouldn't be wasting her time to hear 2 rules again. It was because he obviously wanted some time away from Josie to discuss something with BB.

Showstopper
05-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Yes that's what he said but he'd already been told the very simple rules already. He explicitly asked Josie to leave. Why? It wouldn't be wasting her time to hear 2 rules again. It was because he obviously wanted some time away from Josie to discuss something with BB.

He had just been banned from being around Josie - he didnt have to stay in the diary room to be away from her

Shiner
05-08-2010, 10:38 AM
He had just been banned from being around Josie - he didnt have to stay in the diary room to be away from her

And?

WOMBAI
05-08-2010, 10:47 AM

If you want to believe the nonsense that the 'romance' is genuine - more fool you - just don't expect us all to be so gullible!

And maybe you should say the same to all those accusing Dave of fraud - far worse and complete nonsense as noone has been able to produce any evidence of that!

Julesuk
05-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Makes me laugh all the speculation - I would rather watch them together than see Corin jumping into bed to give JJ quick hand relief - yet that seems to be acceptable.

WOMBAI
05-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Makes me laugh all the speculation - I would rather watch them together than see Corin jumping into bed to give JJ quick hand relief - yet that seems to be acceptable.

Speak for yourself - I would rather watch Corin! And she did not give him a hand-job - only the drama queens with extremely over-active imaginations believe that!

Kazanne
05-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Speak for yourself - I would rather watch Corin! And she did not give him a hand-job - only the drama queens with extremely over-active imaginations believe that!

Yes the same ones that have Crabby and Josie half way up the aisle:joker:

WOMBAI
05-08-2010, 11:08 AM
Yes the same ones that have Crabby and Josie half way up the aisle:joker:

Exactly!

30stone
05-08-2010, 11:12 AM
The only reason the relationship is a massive thing is because of the hate..

95 / 100 threads about the relationship are negative.. but still meaning people are interested even if its just to hate on them..

If people stopped making thread after thread on the same old rubbish that they just "know" everything jj and josie are thinking..

Then there would be very little and the relationship wouldnt be the main focus point.

Showstopper
05-08-2010, 11:18 AM

Get real, if their wasn't camera's on her she would have been left with a face like a painters radio this morning

Niamh.
05-08-2010, 11:19 AM

95 / 100 threads about the relationship are negative.. but still meaning people are interested even if its just to hate on them..

If people stopped making thread after thread on the same old rubbish that they just "know" everything jj and josie are thinking..

Then there would be very little and the relationship wouldnt be the main focus point.

Exactly!

Angus
05-08-2010, 12:15 PM

The relationship IS the focus point because BB producers have made it so, and have forcefed it to the viewers, hence the hate and resentment against these two intrinsically boring and uninteresting people who have monopolised a great deal of air time at the expense of other, more interesting, HMs.

AngelChair
05-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Fantastic post Showstopper! Fair deuce!

Showstopper
05-08-2010, 12:21 PM
And?

no, that was pretty much my point

Showstopper
05-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Fantastic post Showstopper! Fair deuce!

Try the fish I'll be here all week

Shiner
05-08-2010, 03:16 PM
no, that was pretty much my point

Oh ok it's just that it bore no relation to what you quote me for. Fair doos.

Abhorsen
05-08-2010, 03:21 PM

No, that's dogs you're thinking of, humans see lots of colours.

WOMBAI
05-08-2010, 03:23 PM
Hi Showstopper

So do you feel the same way when Josie slags people off - which she has done on many occasions! Or do you turn a conveniently blind eye to that! :rolleyes:

toothpick
05-08-2010, 03:25 PM

john james might simply enjoy lying in bed with a fat grunting pig...ever considered that?

Shasown
05-08-2010, 03:31 PM
The proof of the pudding is in the eating. How long do you think the relationship will last outside the house? A year, a month, a week, a day?

Top tip. Dont buy a hat for their wedding.

Shiner
05-08-2010, 03:32 PM
No, that's dogs you're thinking of, humans see lots of colours.

:laugh3:

Julesuk
05-08-2010, 03:38 PM
I am of the opinion does it matter if it lasts outside the house, they have obivously had something special going on - you cant fake what we have seen over the last weeks, it probably wont last outside the house long term, but they will never forget what they had and I have enjoyed watching - they havent over stepped the mark with eachother like in other BB's and I applaud them for that it must have been very hard at times (excuse the pun) The biggest problem is the likes of Joe and Sam sticking their two penneth in, who are they to advise them or judge them - yet the other night Jo was encouraging Corin with JJ and laughing about it. I think there are a lot of jealous housemates who have witnessed JJJ know they are both popular and have been not very nice about their relationship.

Showstopper
05-08-2010, 03:41 PM
How long do you think the relationship will last outside the house? A year, a month, a week, a day?

Forever :dance:

toothpick
05-08-2010, 03:48 PM
The proof of the pudding is in the eating. How long do you think the relationship will last outside the house? A year, a month, a week, a day?

Top tip. Dont buy a hat for their wedding.

wouldnt go as far as to call it a relationship...they are prostituting each other...its vulgar to watch...

jj wont even LOOK at her the moment he leaves the BB house..its the craig/anthony thing again.they are using each other for the duration of the show

Showstopper
05-08-2010, 04:43 PM
wouldnt go as far as to call it a relationship...they are prostituting each other...its vulgar to watch...

They're talking under a duvet not turning tricks by the nest

flamingGalah!
05-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Forever :dance:

LOL! :joker: