PDA

View Full Version : Sam is quite fortunate that Ben went last week.

DoM-h
04-08-2010, 02:17 PM
It's obvious that Ben had quite a large fanbase, all these fans from Ben are looking for a new favorite, Sam comes in and is quite a likeable character so all the Ben fans adopt Sam as their new favorites. Say Dave had got evicted, Dave is someone with quite a small fanbase therefore Sam wouldn't have as many fans as he does now. Also it's too late in the programme for people to be switching favorites without their favorite being evicted as by now they're probably quite attached so if Dave had been evicted Sam would of only got the minority that is Dave fans.

Mystic Mock
04-08-2010, 02:19 PM
sam likeable dont make me laugh.

Angus
04-08-2010, 02:28 PM
sam likeable dont make me laugh.

You don't like him because he is showing up Josie for what she truly is and it isn't pretty.

Angus
04-08-2010, 02:30 PM
It's obvious that Ben had quite a large fanbase, all these fans from Ben are looking for a new favorite, Sam comes in and is quite a likeable character so all the Ben fans adopt Sam as their new favorites. Say Dave had got evicted, Dave is someone with quite a small fanbase therefore Sam wouldn't have as many fans as he does now. Also it's too late in the programme for people to be switching favorites without their favorite being evicted as by now they're probably quite attached so if Dave had been evicted Sam would of only got the minority that is Dave fans.

Sam isn't my favourite but he's **** stirring nicely and they deserve it.
ANYONE to win except JJ1, Dave, Mario or Dozy, I really don't care. It's a major travesty that Ben did not make it to the final having contributed so much to the show this year. If Sam is ruffling the complacent feathers of the arrogant JJ&J then GOOD.